Up to 60% Off Daily Deal Products. Palmetto State Armory

Go Back   The AK Files Forums > Vendor Discussion Forums > Palmetto State Armory

Notices

Old 07-18-2019, 11:44 AM   #1
ÄÄCHMED HÄZÄÄMÄT
Veteran Member

AKaholic #: 183815
Talking Too Much Money

I have too much money in the bank. Anyone wondering when the 10 pack free ship AR15 mag deals will be back? The zombies will be here before you know it!

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk out your ass and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln (sort of.)

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton
ÄÄCHMED HÄZÄÄMÄT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 05:31 AM   #2
ÄÄCHMED HÄZÄÄMÄT
Veteran Member

AKaholic #: 183815

Just ordered 20............. now I feel better.............. dammit when did you start charging sales tax inTN?

https://palmettostatearmory.com/magp...+Abandonment+1

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk out your ass and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln (sort of.)

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton
ÄÄCHMED HÄZÄÄMÄT is offline   Reply With Quote