Up to 60% Off Daily Deal Products. Palmetto State Armory

Go Back   The AK Files Forums > Rifle Forums > SVDs and RomAK IIIs

Notices

Old 06-27-2020, 04:26 PM   #1
Porsche914ls6
Angry White Trash

AKaholic #: 161826
Default SVD Tiger value after a possible Trump loss?

What do you think an unfired SVD Tiger will be worth if Trump gets cheated and he loses his reelection? My particular Tiger has all the military features: Stock & cheek pad, wooden handguards, adj gas block, 1200m sight leaf, FSB with bayo lug. Numbers matching scope and all accessories.

While were at it, what will a WASR-10 be worth after a possible Trump defeat? My guess is 3-4 times what it is worth today.
I felt a 'fluttering sensation' in my colon...I took a nasty shit..and ...there was don lemon. Licking my turd launcher on the way out and into the porclain gobbler. He had peanuts for eyes...but I recognized him.
Porsche914ls6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 04:31 PM   #2
spongemonkey
Banned

AKaholic #: 205808

I have a feeling that if Trump is cheated out of being re-elected, that all firearms and ammo will increase in price.
spongemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 05:13 PM   #3
vedackster

AKaholic #: 162271

They won't be worth anything because you will not be allowed to sell them or keep them.
Old 06-27-2020, 09:58 PM   #4
Floivanus

AKaholic #: 191191

OP should be banned for fearmongering.

Also, if the Feg/PSA SVDs end up materializing I’d assume the prices of Tigr rifles to normalize a bit, the recent history of pricing comes from a handful of people buying all the stock up and reselling at higher prices for years, this worked because of the limited amount of guns out there.
Floivanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 04:14 AM   #5
Porsche914ls6
Angry White Trash

AKaholic #: 161826

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floivanus View Post
OP should be banned for fearmongering.

Also, if the Feg/PSA SVDs end up materializing Iíd assume the prices of Tigr rifles to normalize a bit, the recent history of pricing comes from a handful of people buying all the stock up and reselling at higher prices for years, this worked because of the limited amount of guns out there.
It's a legit question dipshit.
I felt a 'fluttering sensation' in my colon...I took a nasty shit..and ...there was don lemon. Licking my turd launcher on the way out and into the porclain gobbler. He had peanuts for eyes...but I recognized him.
Porsche914ls6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 07:20 AM   #6
New Guy
Veteran Member

AKaholic #: 175728

Quote:
Originally Posted by vedackster View Post
They won't be worth anything because you will not be allowed to sell them or keep them.
Spot on! If we loose the presidency and the Senate goes to the libtards Biden (the swamp) will get their way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nYoi5gRSMg
Upokojenec sem.
New Guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 07:42 AM   #7
Bigwagon
Chinese AK is best AK

AKaholic #: 183790

No change in value related to the election. They are banned from importation now and they will stay banned regardless who wins. Prices will continue to creep up based on standard law of supply/demand, unless something happens to restrict ownership. Then prices will drop if you can't easily sell it or have to turn it in.
Bigwagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 12:55 PM   #8
Floivanus

AKaholic #: 191191

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porsche914ls6 View Post
It's a legit question dipshit.
And outside of the obvious joke at the start of my reply; it was a serious answer.

Youíre living in an artificial pricing area. That pricing will be affected by jerks on gunbroker buying everything up to sell for a higher price and it will be negatively affected by Feg and PSA pricing n00bs or entry level SVD offerings which will create more sources and help normalize prices.

And how in the world is anybody going to look into the magic 8ball and find a hypothetical price? Wait until after the election and get the answer then, but if youíre going off GB for SVD prices, itís a mix-match of shill bidders, scammers, and penny auctions.
Floivanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 07:57 PM   #9
Rollthelosingdice
Just Like You

AKaholic #: 158581

The value of the tiger is based on apache arms on gunbroker buying them and remarking them with a $7k price tag. Then everyone thinks they're worth that much. Very sad.