Go Back   The AK Files Forums > General Forums > General Discussion

Old 01-24-2010, 04:45 AM   #1
bluak47
True Ol' Dog comes on Home

AKaholic #: 10422
Default Haiti ... H.A.A.R.P

Haiti ... H.A.A.R.P

1. Someone posted earlier today a reference to then defense sec Bill Cohen's statements in 1997 about terrorism risks including eco-type disasters. and it seems no one noticed.

2. Glen beck is blathered over as opening up the "Nation's understanding of the communist threats" and folks get all MSM excited. well, sort of.

3. When someone states 9/11 is far more concerning because of the implication of US government sponsored terrorism and open display of 'secret technology' ... folks would typically react with now widely settled disbelief and then predictable 'ridicule'.

So basic and primary fact is ignored. (#1)
Trivia and drama is absentmindedly worshiped. Got Hope, 'filers? (#2)
And the enemy with-in is absolutely head-in-the-sand refused. (#3)

As a citizen of this Nation, this troubles me. And it should you. Perhaps you will follow this short expose about Haiti and the HAARP project, and the peculiar debunking which so typically, and apparently successfully occurs when an item like #3 above rises its terrible and inconsiderable head. To make it kinda fun, I found a well known site which displays this Govtype debunking perfectly:

Boingboing.

If you don't really want to read the column, and the 69 demo-wits comments in stupefying agreement, ... until comment #70, when it finally gets interesting ...

I will sum it up:

Author Authur Goldwag covers all the bases to declare that any connection with the HAARP facility as a US weapon for either creating, or in the case of Haiti, practicing man-made natural disasters is simply the product of WWW conspiracy nuts who are uneducated drug users, who's diction and spelling show only that they never bothered to master the 4th grade, let alone nurture and hone the skills necessary for critical thought. We hear this all the time about 9/11, now don't we?

It then gets chilling when comment #99 pops out of the blue. This latest WWW conspiracy theory zinger is fresh, absolutely crazy, and will serve eloquently my debunking of the sad, patriotically challenged, and information overloaded. And just might help a few decent folks with understanding 9/11, and whom the real enemy to our Great Nation, and the world today, is.

first the blog article itself:

http://www.boingboing.net/2010/01/18...medium=twitter

now the scary part, a comment in rebuttal:

Quote:

"paedagogus" replied to comment from Arthur Goldwag | #99 | 11:04 on Wed, Jan.20 | Reply

Do you really "often" find yourself quoting F. Scott Fitzgerald?

After reading this entire yarn and thread, I couldn't help but be reminded of something Kurt Eichenwald said:

“The biggest problem in American journalism is not bias. It's not a matter of conservative or liberal. It's laziness. Some go and collect a lot of quotes and put them together and never attempt to determine whose opinion is driven by fact and knowledge.”

Given the general tone of your bias, it is not surprising that you make little to no mention of any relevant facts.

Like the fact that the United Nations "Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques" was entered into force 5-Oct-1978.

The fact that Article II from that very treaty states:

..."the term "environmental modification techniques" refers to any technique for changing -- through the deliberate manipulation of natural processes -- the dynamics, composition or structure of the Earth, including its biota, lithosphere, hydrosphere and atmosphere, or of outer space."

The fact that the original 1986 ARCO North Slope Gas Development Roadmap -- yes HAARP was actually just a way for Atlantic Richfield Company to sell the Department of Defense a whole lot of natural gas -- included such benign applications as "Anti Satellite Weapon, Van Allen Belt Drainage, Nuclear Weapons Effects Simulation, Atmospheric Modifications, Weather Modification, and Environmental Modification" to name a few.

The fact that notable weapons manufacturers Raytheon and BAE Systems have been intimately involved in the phased construction and operations from the very beginning of the project.

The fact that both weather modification and natural disaster have been touted with increasing regularity by the Department of Defense as strategic "force multipliers" on the battlefields of the 21st century.

Mr. Goldwag, you also state in a reply to a comment:

"But an earthquake machine is sheer fantasy--like antigravity and time travel."

Sheer fantasy, you say?

Then-Secretary of Defense Bill Cohen in 1997 at a counterterrorism conference said:

"Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves… So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations… It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important."

You say it's "sheer fantasy" and a United States Secretary of Defense publicly acknowledges that "It's real" over a decade ago. Who is a first-rate intelligence holding two opposed ideas in mind to believe?

Anyone genuinely interested in informing themselves about this subject might research "scalar interferometry" and "longitudinal EM wave technology" for more information. Both sciences are over 100 years old, and there is ample data available to formulate an educated position on the matter.
the defense paper link from 1997 is here:

http://www.defense.gov/transcripts/t...anscriptid=674

One person has in a few words debunked all debunkers of conspiracy 'theories'

Can anyone else here see what this implies for our Nation, and to those of us whom still believe the problem is somehow mostly external to it?

Let the comments roll!

Last edited by bluak47; 01-24-2010 at 04:51 AM.
bluak47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 06:45 AM   #2
lsmurphy
Banned

AKaholic #: 6789

Blu,

I've heard of this for years. Seems that anytime I get a chance to listen to C to C AM Noory will interview this guy who reports on HAARP along with NASA and space aliens and chemtrails and all the rest, those who are interested in this do themselves and the rest of us no favors.

Do I doubt this exists? No. I do know that Russia and China have threatened use of it too. Russia promised no rain and bad weather during one of the Olympics a couple of decades ago using similar technology.

One thing I do know is that my tinitis started up about 97-98 and as I've stated before I've lost most of my hearing as a result. Doctors know nothing, they say it's the lack or dying off of silia of some shit, blablabla but they know nothing. I'd like to know, I've not heard of, any reports, medical or otherwise, of tinitis being the problem it is prior to say 1950. Radio waves? microwaves? soundwaves? Yeah. Enough to make one crazy? Yeah.

Your guess is as good as mine Blu.

Scott
lsmurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 11:24 AM   #3
Mandaree36
2nd Class Member

AKaholic #: 4562

HAARP does exist...

The test base is in Alaska - even Ventura went there.

Some have postulated it was involved with the increase in hurricanes and possible and inadvertently with NO.

Did they get Haiti...doubtful.

Thats plate techtonics (spelling), not weather...

Just rambling...

I wont check my religious beliefs at the door....to accomodate you - nor will I apologize for them...

приедьте и получите некоторых Вы трусы
Mandaree36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 11:26 AM   #4
Mandaree36
2nd Class Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsmurphy
One thing I do know is that my tinitis started up about 97-98 and as I've stated before I've lost most of my hearing as a result. Doctors know nothing, they say it's the lack or dying off of silia of some shit, blablabla but they know nothing. I'd like to know, I've not heard of, any reports, medical or otherwise, of tinitis being the problem it is prior to say 1950. Radio waves? microwaves? soundwaves? Yeah. Enough to make one crazy? Yeah.

Scott
Interestingly I am in the same boat...

Started about 8 months ago - no medical reason found - but it is there..

I hate it..

I wont check my religious beliefs at the door....to accomodate you - nor will I apologize for them...

Old 01-24-2010, 12:03 PM   #5
bigwheel
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 11146

Quote:
Blu,

I've heard of this for years. Seems that anytime I get a chance to listen to C to C AM Noory will interview this guy who reports on HAARP along with NASA and space aliens and chemtrails and all the rest, those who are interested in this do themselves and the rest of us no favors.

Do I doubt this exists? No. I do know that Russia and China have threatened use of it too. Russia promised no rain and bad weather during one of the Olympics a couple of decades ago using similar technology.

Scott, any and all antibiotics with "mycin" on the end of their name cause
tinnitus. I got it that way. They are very cheap antibiotics so after I got the
tinnitus the doc told me she prescribed azithromycin to save me a few bucks.
THANKS?!! After a 3 minute 60.00 visit, like I cared about 10.00 bucks more
on the meds. Anyway It's on the warning label. Caveat Emptor.

Scott
bigwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:58 PM   #6
SethTx180

AKaholic #: 47017

Quote:
Blu,

Scott
http://www.popsci.com/science/articl...-winter?page=1
Geoengineering Moscow Mayor Promises No Snow This Winter

Quote:
Controlling the weather with cloud seeding has previously proved popular with Chinese and Russian officials, but Moscow's mayor does not seem content with just keeping the rain off his roofs. Now Mayor Yury Luzhkov has hired the cash-strapped Russian Air Force to chemically spray clouds so that no snow will fall within his city limits.

yep.. say anything like this to an American and they will call you a conspiracy theorist. "Controlling the weather?" and then "youre a nut..."

I was just talking with my old lady about this sorta.. Why do people willfully put their heads in the sand? WTF

example
Tell them that Vit D and Vit C will help their immune system and could be a major defense against the flu and they laugh at you.. and ask "So youre not going to get the flu shot?"

I mean.. wth is going on? Is it the fluoride? lol
Old 01-24-2010, 03:01 PM   #7
bluak47

Quote:
Blu,

Scott
if you've no ears to hear, perhaps then eyes?

here ya go, a visible prophet by His name:

Direct Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1R7ets-6n8

i hear you Scott loud and clear. placing trust in the doctors of this world destroys this convent we have with God. repent sinners!

Old 01-24-2010, 03:02 PM   #8
Mandaree36
2nd Class Member

The difference between a Conspiracy Theory and HAARP is facts.

Proven facts, not assertions without hard data.

Fact: HAARP Location exists. No Denial. Clearly marked.

Fact: It is based on solid scientific postulations, data and research.

Old 01-24-2010, 03:37 PM   #9
bluak47

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethTx180
[url]
yep.. say anything like this to an American and they will call you a conspiracy theorist. "Controlling the weather?" and then "youre a nut..."

I was just talking with my old lady about this sorta.. Why do people willfully put their heads in the sand? WTF

example
Tell them that Vit D and Vit C will help their immune system and could be a major defense against the flu and they laugh at you.. and ask "So youre not going to get the flu shot?"

I mean.. wth is going on? Is it the fluoride? lol
yeah, like fluoride, another great example. recommended by doctors everywhere, um, in the US that is. known by the US army to destroy independent thought since before becoming a tool to dumb the rest of the population. created by nazi scientists, roll-out here timed perfectly with the "greatest generation, the boomers which sold our nation down the drain". but a connection?

that is part of what i'm getting at.

where are our atheist members? and i'd like to hear the christians respond to this thread, from their theological perspectives. thanks seth.

Old 01-24-2010, 03:59 PM   #10
bluak47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandaree36
The difference between a Conspiracy Theory and HAARP is facts.

Proven facts, not assertions without hard data.

Fact: HAARP Location exists. No Denial. Clearly marked.

Fact: It is based on solid scientific postulations, data and research.
eyes, ears fluoride: so again, HAARP:

Quote:
The fact that the original 1986 ARCO North Slope Gas Development Roadmap -- yes HAARP was actually just a way for Atlantic Richfield Company to sell the Department of Defense a whole lot of natural gas -- included such benign applications as "Anti Satellite Weapon, Van Allen Belt Drainage, Nuclear Weapons Effects Simulation, Atmospheric Modifications, Weather Modification, and Environmental Modification" to name a few.
data and research, not to mention government apropriations, and now hidden and denied by a government gone corrupt = provable theory that the enemy is with-in, and the debunkers are wholly complicit in this moral abyss.

HAARP, earthquakes, and human blackmail is a charge and accusation, critical skills are not employed by terming such evidence a mere 'conspiracy theory".

yet we persist ...

and await a savior? how on earth would anyone wish to save that pathetic lot?
i'm looking for a bit of guidance here. this isn't a "turn the other cheek thing" for me. this is more of a "fight for what's right".

As i see it, to add this up, ya gotta do the math, first. which requires facing all the possibilities with clarity. abject denial here is just chickenshit, and beneath honor.
regardless of whatever's in one's water.

Old 01-24-2010, 04:24 PM   #11
bigwheel
Curio & Relic

We definitely wake up to a checker board sky of cloud seeding trails up here
a few times a year. They do it at night and sometimes the weather doesn't
dissipate it like they planned. Who knows what's really in the stuff.
Nikola Tesla caused an earthquake with a very small machine in his lab. You
can buy the blueprints for it still. Who knows what Haarp can actually do? I'ld
sure like to talk to some one on the design team and see what they had in mind
for it.
Old 01-24-2010, 04:59 PM   #12
bluak47

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwheel
We definitely wake up to a checker board sky of cloud seeding trails up here
a few times a year. They do it at night and sometimes the weather doesn't
dissipate it like they planned. Who knows what's really in the stuff.
Nikola Tesla caused an earthquake with a very small machine in his lab. You
can buy the blueprints for it still. Who knows what Haarp can actually do? I'ld
sure like to talk to some one on the design team and see what they had in mind
for it.
chemtrails contain barium, nanotechnology, and make us sick. yes for weather control. part of HAARP's powerful system. HAARP sites are now scattered around the planet.

tesla is the Serbian/US genius who brought us technology like HAARP, yes. his designs have been appropriated for war, destruction, as well as conveniences such as what is now our electrical grid. most of what he wished for with his inventions was ignored by the ptb.

bigwheel, I respect your christian belief and clear statements. how does tolerating such massive and destructive deception stand against leading a moral christian life in your view as an American? key word being "deception".

part of what i'm pointing at here is if our government is leaning away from christianity ... in so many observable ways, what / who controls the levers?
and what are we to do –if anything– about that?

Old 01-24-2010, 05:10 PM   #13
bigwheel
Curio & Relic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluak47
chemtrails contain barium, nanotechnology, and make us sick. yes for weather control. part of HAARP's powerful system. HAARP sites are now scattered around the planet.

tesla is the Serbian/US genius who brought us technology like HAARP, yes. his designs have been appropriated for war, destruction, as well as conveniences such as what is now our electrical grid. most of what he wished for with his inventions was ignored by the ptb.

bigwheel, I respect your christian belief and clear statements. how does tolerating such massive and destructive deception stand against leading a moral christian life in your view as an American? key word being "deception".

part of what i'm pointing at here is if our government is leaning away from christianity ... in so many observable ways, what / who controls the levers?
and what are we to do –if anything– about that?
It starts in the heart, repentance in our own lives, humbling ourselves before
God and seeking His guidance. If He brings us to another revolutionary war
then so be it. But I know God's heart is peace not war. But He is also just
and will only tolerate sin for so long. I think proverbs has a verse or two about
"who can bare an unjust ruler". But scripture also says, "Judgement begins
with the house of God." The church needs to get right first.
Old 01-24-2010, 05:23 PM   #14
bluak47

and christ said: you are my church, correct?

maybe the 'worthiness through repentance' will move God to allow more ears to hear, more eyes to see.

my heart cries for those whom allow such unjust rule.

thanks.

Old 01-24-2010, 05:33 PM   #15
lsmurphy
Banned

Every man will have his part, some will pray, some repent, some will fight. Every part of the body has a job, by God's design.

Scott
Old 01-24-2010, 05:38 PM   #16
bluak47

Quote:
Every man will have his part, some will pray, some repent, some will fight. Every part of the body has a job, by God's design.

Scott
i like that Scott, "Body of Christ". fulfilled.

Old 01-24-2010, 05:43 PM   #17
Bascot

AKaholic #: 13742

Quote:
yeah, like fluoride, another great example. recommended by doctors everywhere, um, in the US that is. known by the US army to destroy independent thought since before becoming a tool to dumb the rest of the population. created by nazi scientists, roll-out here timed perfectly with the "greatest generation, the boomers which sold our nation down the drain". but a connection?

that is part of what i'm getting at.
Fluoride destroys independent thought and dumbs down the nation? Some of the most ignorant people I've ever met live on this mountain drinking non-
fluoride spring and well water. They do have rotten teeth, however.
Bascot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 05:45 PM   #18
bigwheel
Curio & Relic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bascot
Fluoride destroys independent thought and dumbs down the nation? Some of the most ignorant people I've ever met live on this mountain drinking non-
fluoride spring and well water. They do have rotten teeth, however.
You catch cavities from other people, so stop swapping spit and teach your
kids to do the same.
Old 01-24-2010, 05:48 PM   #19
Mandaree36
2nd Class Member

Man is mans worst enemy...

He hides in subterfuge, allegations and judgements.

Conspires, plots and kills.

Labels, dismisses and fears.

Then blames others of his sins...

Conspiracy theories self evolve out of neccesity for the restless mind - deny them and you perpetuate them and become part of the "problem" - labeled as a facilitator or worse co-conspirator.

Ask for facts and be damned - examine issues, apply logic and you are in denial...

HAARP exists and was sold and bought for what it could do - at face value and on paper.

Or was it..

No, the data, the theories and the potential to change and shape the natural world - wielding it as a weapon over the entire earth were merely a guise to sell gas and perhaps tea in China...lead based tea I am sure..

And why is that - that everything must be a front for everything the man behind the curtain asks the other man..

The other man who talks to curtains and believes curtains are everywhere - in bottles of shampoo, decongestants and pet food does not reply...no..instead he calls forth...questions..dodges..and responds with query..

Is he speaking logically - does he know something more than the common man. Is he speaking from the mountain..

Why he must be - he questions all, and see's into the souls of men...why he must be a god...for now he writes biblical scripture - addendums to the true word. But is it the true word..surely a conspiracy exists there too..

It is all deception, and is not the unholy man sinning against God by denying there must be an underlayment of evil...of conspiracy...

Or is this too....a conspiracy...a plot...

Surely it must be..

Look inside the one toothed flaggle...he alone allows and controls all...

Why God must this be...

Look into your hearts - only true believers see what I see...

Are you a true believer...

Old 01-24-2010, 05:49 PM   #20
Mandaree36
2nd Class Member

Thought I might invest in writing some typical Blu Blather..

Old 01-24-2010, 05:52 PM   #21
Mandaree36
2nd Class Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bascot
Fluoride destroys independent thought and dumbs down the nation? Some of the most ignorant people I've ever met live on this mountain drinking non- fluoride spring and well water. They do have rotten teeth, however.
Yes and rotten minds....but whole minds. Uncluttered and unfettered by the government mind control demons.

Raise them up for them and hold them high for have overcome the great Fluoride abomination.

And...

Pay no mind to the stench emanating from them..both in bodily function and word..

Old 01-24-2010, 06:03 PM   #22
SethTx180

AKaholic #: 47017

Quote:
Thought I might invest in writing some typical Blu Blather..
I liked it.. it kinda reads like poetry.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:13 PM   #23
Mandaree36
2nd Class Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethTx180
I liked it.. it kinda reads like poetry.
At least your easily entertained...

Thats something right...lmao

Old 01-24-2010, 06:33 PM   #24
RG Coburn
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 7184

HAARP exists for a reason. They would not have built something that large had they thought it wouldn't work. Just because I don't fully understand exactly how it works does not mean that I think that it can't work.Things can be done with wave resonance. I know a woman can produce sounds at a given resonance that will shatter a crystal glass. I know that an oven can bombard food with microwaves to the point where the molecules vibrate against each other,producing heat.
Can HAARP produce earthquakes? I'm not sure.But I think they can coax one where tension is building up already,much like I can use my little pinkie to tickle a 75 lb. kid into a giggling fool.
I found it somewhat interesting that there has been a swarm of earthquakes,in sort of an arc across the southern part of the northern hemisphere recently,that seems to co-incide with HAARP activity,and at the same time,my state is having weather (35-49 degrees and raining)that we should not be getting this time of year.Should be a frozen winter wonderland here.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 07:43 PM   #25
KernelKrink
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 2036

OK, HAARP caused the earthquake. So what was the motive to hit Haiti with it?
KernelKrink is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 07:48 PM   #26
lsmurphy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KernelKrink
Nothing more than the white man keepin down with the black man, don't you know nothin?

Scott
Old 01-24-2010, 08:20 PM   #27
Mandaree36
2nd Class Member

HAARP exists.

But as I said.......I dont think it had anything to with Haiti.

Those that do....may need to up their dosage.

Old 01-24-2010, 09:03 PM   #28
KernelKrink
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 2036

Quote:
Nothing more than the white man keepin down with the black man, don't you know nothin?

Scott
Since "The Man" is now Obama, ya can't use that argument any more!

I can see no good reason for shaking Haiti, especially since we seem to be footing the huge bill for rescue and reconstruction. Economic stimulus?

Now, North Korea suddenly finds itself sliding into the ocean, that I could understand.
KernelKrink is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 09:41 PM   #29
bluak47

Quote:

Hey down there kernel, sorry mandy's pinky finger is so effective,
i'm floating on clouds. welcome up! heehee!

[really mandy, don't hold back. i've heard of cop impersonators
but that was just poetic. ya got some real skill there kid.]

motive, KK?

what were the last couple of strange quakes? china, close to
an Intel plant, something about chip production disputes. and strange rainbows preceding.
Someone mentioned same about tiawan, earlier. and chip profits soared.

Haiti seems like I said, practice, demonstration. but this great country
would never, ever, ... ok, japan, twice 1945, demonstrate a new fangled
weapon in a chess game with an 'uninvolved' nation killing hundreds of thousands on innocents. so i won't say that. that causes gingivitus.
and short people. especially in North Dakota.

lets see, probably follow the money, always shows motive in these capers,
hmmmm. oh, yeah, China! "we got debts, but you got quakes". there fixed it.

and like nine eleven, secondary objectives are always good... two weeks straight of no good news about greenshoots and popularity of the main man obo-man. must be something else going on, that by itself ain't enough to snuff.
but angelina adoption-queen-Haiti's-my-next-vacation and pitts coughing up (throwing down?) as much as the Great Wall of Popularity for aid? is. just. weird.

blacks happy, America's force-be-with-you be happy, someone big out there with even bigger I.O.U. be not happy, everybody sing!

means, motive, and opportunity. turn off the lights, last one out.

Old 01-24-2010, 09:45 PM   #30
bluak47

Quote:

Now, North Korea suddenly finds itself sliding into the ocean, that I could understand.
ancient chinese man once say:

see your reflection in water of Haiti.

Old 01-24-2010, 10:05 PM   #31
Mandaree36
2nd Class Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluak47

[really mandy, don't hold back. i've heard of cop impersonators
but that was just poetic. ya got some real skill there kid. ]
It was easy....I just let my mind go blank...void of all logical thought and intellectual processing...

Next thing I know I was sitting here...post written and flashing on the screen and it looked exactly as if you had penned it yourself Blu....

Old 01-24-2010, 10:07 PM   #32
bluak47

Lysander, pipe right in ...

HOw many are spending this sunday evening on this esoteric thread and doc's urban combat thread? nice parallels.

'cause in looking afield, perspective is everything.

Old 01-24-2010, 10:21 PM   #33
RG Coburn
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 7184

Quote:
It may have been a means to relieve tectonic pressure,and they under estimated the amount of pressure.It may have been a miss on another target. I don't know.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 10:34 PM   #34
bluak47

it also might have been a set up for cali, or yellowstone.

point is it would be a possibility that 'they' have the means, and an agenda. and either quake will completely change survival plans for many here.

Old 01-24-2010, 10:46 PM   #35
bluak47

Quote:
It was easy....I just let my mind go blank...void of all logical thought and intellectual processing...

Next thing I know I was sitting here...post written and flashing on the screen and it looked exactly as if you had penned it yourself Blu....
now flashes of awareness like that are only the beginning of the opening process. it takes time, mandy. and you know this.

it remains imperative to not let these early experiences go to your head.
that is backsliding into ego again.

the 'blankness" or complete emptiness is the object here, remember no 'one' can be this nothing,

not the 'self' or the teacher'.

you have done well. at the next dip in the planets magnetic field you will find this manifestation of divine will and desire even easier.