Up to 60% Off Daily Deal Products. Palmetto State Armory

Go Back   The AK Files Forums > Rifle Forums > AK-47s

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2015, 07:34 AM   #36
Rob Ski
Curio & Relic
 
Rob Ski's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 173263
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Ozarks, MO
Posts: 3,953
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monadh View Post
Question. If the RAS 47 is that bad, why did Krebs choose it to customize?
Mind blown. I have no explanation for this madness.
On the other hand, Krebs is not building rifles from kits. He is always looking for "host rifle" to bolt on his items. It looks like this time he chose to go with RAS47...must be desperate or something. I blame Obama for this, because his ban on Saiga imports pushed Krebs into the dark side.
Seriously, in my eyes, this is horrible decision. There are other rifles available to work on. Putting sport tires on Chevy Cobalt doesn't make it Ferrari...
__________________
-Rob Ski
AKOU Channel

Vimeo Commercial Free Channel
Rob Ski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 07:49 AM   #37
86250rrippin
Curio & Relic
Contributor
 
86250rrippin's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 165448
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: EASTERN STANDARD TIME
Posts: 4,817
Default

__________________
"Nothing says patriot like antifa in your grill."
86250rrippin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 09:02 AM   #38
Aceshigh
Lord Dingus
 
Aceshigh's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 5008
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: SCIF
Posts: 19,746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monadh View Post
I had to see it myself to believe it.

https://www.coppercustom.com/shop/ri...ock-available/
Cool that they did one but....
To me, that's a little crazy to add 200%+ markup to an already great rifle out of the box.

The magpul stuff and Century trigger are VERY nice, and they put a Tapco G2 back in there
__________________


Quote:
Today we need a nation of minute men; citizens who are not only prepared to take up arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as a basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom. The cause of liberty, the cause of America, cannot succeed with any lesser effort. John F Kennedy 1961

Last edited by Aceshigh; 12-06-2015 at 09:28 AM.
Aceshigh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 10:33 AM   #39
TimeOnTarget
Member
 
TimeOnTarget's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 183291
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Posts: 115
Default

This is my first post on the forum and may not be the best opener, but here goes.

I bought a C39V2 as my first AK after hearing all the good reports. The rifle shot great, very soft recoil, great trigger, fit and finish, beautiful mill work, straight and accurate. I wanted to support the American effort to build AKs.

I was so impressed that I bought 2 RAS47s. I put about 1600 rounds through one of the RAS guns and about 600 through the V2. That is when the trouble began. My trunnions are ok but the bolts show extreme wear. The second RAS only has about 300 rounds and the bolt is showing wear. This is not normal wear like polishing type breaking wear.

Both rifles are back at Century for warranty work. The rear tab on the gas tube broke off. Clearly a cast part failure as well. The rifles look great, but the most important structural parts are made out of inferior soft metal. It is a shame. I don't know what they are going to do to fix them as they need to utilize proper bolts.

I just bought an Atlantic Firearms Premium Polish so all is not lost. It should be at my FFL now.

Sadly, I may have paid a fair price to learn a valuable lesson. I hope CAI can make it right as I really wanted these to work.

Last edited by TimeOnTarget; 12-06-2015 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Spelling
TimeOnTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 10:37 AM   #40
hoevito
Superhero
 
hoevito's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 163060
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: DFW
Posts: 1,946
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monadh View Post
I had to see it myself to believe it.

https://www.coppercustom.com/shop/ri...ock-available/
__________________
AR's and AK's go together like ass and titties...having one or the other is ok, but true gentlemen prefer them both.
hoevito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 10:42 AM   #41
Monadh
Looking for a place to call home
 
AKaholic #: 181213
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 612
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeOnTarget View Post
This is my first post on the forum and may not be the best opener, but here goes.

I bought a C39V2 as my first AK after hearing all the good reports. The rifle shot great, very soft recoil, great trigger, fit and finish, beautiful mill work, straight and accurate. I wanted to support the American effort to build AKs.

I was so impressed that I bought 2 RAS47s. I put about 1600 rounds through one of the RAS guns and about 600 through the V2. That is when the trouble began. My trunnions are ok but the bolts show extreme wear. The second RAS only has about 300 rounds and the bolt is showing wear. This is not normal wear like polishing type breaking wear.

Both rifles are back at Century for warranty work. The rear tab on the gas tube broke off. Clearly a cast part failure as well. The rifles look great, but the most important structural parts are made out of inferior soft metal. It is a shame. I don't know what they are going to do to fix them as they need to utilize proper bolts.

I just bought an Atlantic Arms Premium Polish so all is not lost. It should be at my FFL now.

Sadly, I may have paid a fair price to learn a valuable lesson. I hope CAI can make it right as I really wanted these to work.
ToT,

Welcome to the forum. Great first post.

I have 3 c39v2 rifles. All are accurate and well made. No need to defend Century on those.

I had been wondering about the metal quality on the RAS47 since I saw the AKOU video. The receiver seemed to flex when it was run over in the video. Has Century given any indication what they will do to fix your rifles?

I am very interested in the AF Polish premium rifle. Please post pics when you get it and a range report after you shoot it.
__________________
Infantry, by God!
Deo Vindice
Never take counsel of your fears - Stonewall Jackson
Monadh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 10:52 AM   #42
Sabre5G
The Mouth of Sauron
 
Sabre5G's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 181719
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Country Club El Paso, TX Area
Posts: 5,245
Default

Holy shit!! That RAS is a blasphemous atrocity. Krebs should be exiled forthwith from the Kingdom of Kalashnikov Greatness for now on. This is a monstrosity.
__________________
FUCK CANCER. Nalioth is SKYNET

Zenith Z5RS MP5, PTR91 GIR, PTR91 K3P PDW, SLR104FR, VEPR 545 20.5, VEPR 762 20.5, 91/30, WASR 10, O PAP, M92, M70AB2, PSA AR15 Mid Length, SIG P320, G19, VP9, SIG P226R .40

Sabre5G is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 11:00 AM   #43
adamg01
Curio & Relic
 
AKaholic #: 156887
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: VA
Posts: 2,133
Default

I think Krebs is devaluing their name by doing this. What's funny is if you buy one these with a poor heat treat and it goes haywire will Century honor the warranty on the Krebs rifles? Wouldn't that suck for the customer to be stuck with that lemon?
adamg01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 12:16 PM   #44
soul rebel
Curio & Relic
 
AKaholic #: 167399
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Keepin powder dry...
Posts: 4,289
Default

krebs must be desperate for rifles. it does take a little shine off their name.
soul rebel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 01:09 PM   #45
Rob Ski
Curio & Relic
 
Rob Ski's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 173263
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Ozarks, MO
Posts: 3,953
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul rebel View Post
krebs must be desperate for rifles. it does take a little shine off their name.
My jaw literally dropped to the floor. I thought that he give up on the idea after Krebonized C39 backlash...
I blame global warming for it!
__________________
-Rob Ski
AKOU Channel

Vimeo Commercial Free Channel
Rob Ski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 03:13 PM   #46
TimeOnTarget
Member
 
TimeOnTarget's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 183291
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Posts: 115
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceshigh View Post
Truth be told, for a 1st post of a new member to be citing major issues leaves
me concerned as to the possibility it's a shill for another AK manufacturer.

post up pictures of said rifles and problems, and it would be easier to believe
Just helps the rest of us to see said issues

I am no shill I assure you. I have to figure out how to post the pics and I will gladly show you. I spent a lot of money for these rifles. The only thing that is going to fix them is a properly tempered bolt.
TimeOnTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 04:03 PM   #47
Rob Ski
Curio & Relic
 
Rob Ski's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 173263
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Ozarks, MO
Posts: 3,953
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceshigh View Post
Truth be told, for a 1st post of a new member to be citing major issues leaves
me concerned as to the possibility it's a shill for another AK manufacturer.

post up pictures of said rifles and problems, and it would be easier to believe
Just helps the rest of us to see said issues
Jeez man, which rock are you living under? We have posted numerous pictures and issues with RAS47s before...like honestly, man, you are joking now, right?
__________________
-Rob Ski
AKOU Channel

Vimeo Commercial Free Channel
Rob Ski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 06:51 PM   #48
super-dave
Senior Member
 
AKaholic #: 176877
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Tampa florida
Posts: 630
Default

Any guesses or data on what percent of ras 47 or c39v2 have bolt/trunnion problems due to soft metal problems?
super-dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 07:08 PM   #49
TimeOnTarget
Member
 
TimeOnTarget's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 183291
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Posts: 115
Default RAS 47 and C39V2









TimeOnTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 08:52 PM   #50
Monadh
Looking for a place to call home
 
AKaholic #: 181213
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 612
Default

Which are frim the RAS47 and which are from the C39v2?
__________________
Infantry, by God!
Deo Vindice
Never take counsel of your fears - Stonewall Jackson
Monadh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 09:02 PM   #51
soul rebel
Curio & Relic
 
AKaholic #: 167399
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Keepin powder dry...
Posts: 4,289
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monadh View Post
Which are frim the RAS47 and which are from the C39v2?
i think they both use the same bolt and carrier.
soul rebel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 09:13 PM   #52
64890
Curio & Relic
 
AKaholic #: 182849
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas
Posts: 2,232
Default

Wow, last picture, that one bolt lug looks like the metal of the lug is flowing, peening from the pressure. Headspace has to be quickly growing worse.
64890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 09:21 PM   #53
Rob Ski
Curio & Relic
 
Rob Ski's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 173263
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Ozarks, MO
Posts: 3,953
Default

@TimeOnTarget - please let me know if you will need any help with Century on this (if you are planning to open warranty claim). I will try to help you. I know some really good guy working there.
__________________
-Rob Ski
AKOU Channel

Vimeo Commercial Free Channel
Rob Ski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 09:22 PM   #54
soul rebel
Curio & Relic
 
AKaholic #: 167399
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Keepin powder dry...
Posts: 4,289
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Ski View Post
...
I blame global warming for it!
it has to be. it started with the polar bears, then it caused terrorist islam and now is forcing Krebs to sell RAS47 rifles. what atrocity will global warming cause next?
soul rebel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 09:47 PM   #55
TimeOnTarget
Member
 
TimeOnTarget's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 183291
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Posts: 115
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Ski View Post
@TimeOnTarget - please let me know if you will need any help with Century on this (if you are planning to open warranty claim). I will try to help you. I know some really good guy working there.
Thanks Rob!

I bought the new Polish Premium based on your review. At least I will have one good AK.

I am a former Army medevac pilot and I worked with the Poles a bit down range. Good dudes for sure.
TimeOnTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 09:49 PM   #56
TimeOnTarget
Member
 
TimeOnTarget's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 183291
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Posts: 115
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monadh View Post
Which are frim the RAS47 and which are from the C39v2?
The last picture is from the RAS with 1600 rounds. I think the other bolt is my V2.
TimeOnTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 10:05 PM   #57
super-dave
Senior Member
 
AKaholic #: 176877
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Tampa florida
Posts: 630
Default

Is it poor metal quality or just improper heat treating?

If its just heat treating, why cant century just do better quality on the treating?

What percent of ras47 and c39 v2 are suffering these issues?
super-dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 10:54 PM   #58
ak47User9
Member
 
AKaholic #: 183193
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Indy, IN
Posts: 28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by super-dave View Post
What percent of ras47 and c39 v2 are suffering these issues?
After only 250 rounds, I am seeing similar wear, though not as extensive, as TimeOnTarget's, on the bolt and noticeable dimple/depression on the hammer where the bolt carrier impacts. I am hoping that these are just a break-in wear... Will post pics after few more hundred rounds. No other issues I can detect at the moment.

BTW, I do enjoy shooting the RAS47 and hope to shoot it until I get tired of it.
ak47User9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 12:03 AM   #59
Aceshigh
Lord Dingus
 
Aceshigh's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 5008
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: SCIF
Posts: 19,746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeOnTarget View Post
I am no shill I assure you. I have to figure out how to post the pics and I will gladly show you. I spent a lot of money for these rifles. The only thing that is going to fix them is a properly tempered bolt.
Thank you for being cool about the request buddy, I just wanted to be sure.

I am sorry to see that this is a result of your investment.
Kinda sucks and I'd like to stay in contact to see how this pans out for you.

I like the RAS47 alot and sent Century an email requesting specifics of what
the Trunnion, Bolt & Bolt Carrier are made of , and after nearly 2 weeks I still
haven't received a response. That leaves me an uncomfortable feeling.
__________________


Quote:
Today we need a nation of minute men; citizens who are not only prepared to take up arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as a basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom. The cause of liberty, the cause of America, cannot succeed with any lesser effort. John F Kennedy 1961
Aceshigh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 12:05 AM   #60
Aceshigh
Lord Dingus
 
Aceshigh's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 5008
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: SCIF
Posts: 19,746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Ski View Post
Jeez man, which rock are you living under? We have posted numerous pictures and issues with RAS47s before...like honestly, man, you are joking now, right?
Rob,

I'm not the all seeing Eye of Rah with regard to every threads contents.
Nor do I live on this forum or in this AK world like some here maybe do.

I'm in THIS thread, and asked the man .....he was mature and understood the request.
If you have OTHER pics and threads you feel I should see, feel free to post up those links.
No reason to be a smart ass.

Remember, we're not all experts in this AK world.
Acting like I should have seen everything historically is absurd.
__________________


Quote:
Today we need a nation of minute men; citizens who are not only prepared to take up arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as a basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom. The cause of liberty, the cause of America, cannot succeed with any lesser effort. John F Kennedy 1961

Last edited by Aceshigh; 12-07-2015 at 12:11 AM.
Aceshigh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 07:29 AM   #61
Rob Ski
Curio & Relic
 
Rob Ski's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 173263
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Ozarks, MO
Posts: 3,953
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceshigh View Post

I'm in THIS thread, and asked the man .....he was mature and understood the request.
If you have OTHER pics and threads you feel I should see, feel free to post up those links.
No reason to be a smart ass.

Remember, we're not all experts in this AK world.
Acting like I should have seen everything historically is absurd.
Look, sorry for jumping the way I did it, but you were accusing poor guy for working for competition and trying to smear RAS47 "reputation" in his 1st post. I think we both over reacted.
Moving forward, what Time on Target posted, was exactly what our members were reporting already - specifically on bolts on those rifles, which are exhibiting pre matur wear and serious deformation - same goes for bolt carriers. The "new issue" is what he posted in his pictures: metal pieces breaking out from the different components, like that gas tube for example.
As I said before, RAS47 is new rifle, not even year on market yet. As time goes forward, I bet we will see more and more of similar issues...I hope I'm wrong.
__________________
-Rob Ski
AKOU Channel

Vimeo Commercial Free Channel
Rob Ski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 07:44 AM   #62
Aceshigh
Lord Dingus
 
Aceshigh's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 5008
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: SCIF
Posts: 19,746
Default

No worries Rob, I agree maybe we both came off a bit rough.
I am concerned about the rifles components being made of inferior metals myself.

I'd like to ask your opinion on something.....
If this RAS47 truly does have an inferior cast quality bolt carrier & bolt,
do you think this would be a simple fix for at least one of the components ???

Polish bolt carrier $50 (link)
Plus a surplus bolt....
__________________


Quote:
Today we need a nation of minute men; citizens who are not only prepared to take up arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as a basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom. The cause of liberty, the cause of America, cannot succeed with any lesser effort. John F Kennedy 1961

Last edited by Aceshigh; 12-07-2015 at 07:50 AM.
Aceshigh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 07:55 AM   #63
Rob Ski
Curio & Relic
 
Rob Ski's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 173263
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Ozarks, MO
Posts: 3,953
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceshigh View Post

Polish bolt carrier $50 (link)
Plus a surplus bolt....
Well, this is where it gets complicated. Yes, those parts will fit, but you have to buy set of gauges and check head spacing. There is no guarantee that new bolt will be head spaced correctly...
__________________
-Rob Ski
AKOU Channel

Vimeo Commercial Free Channel
Rob Ski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 08:10 AM   #64
soul rebel
Curio & Relic
 
AKaholic #: 167399
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Keepin powder dry...
Posts: 4,289
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Ski View Post
Well, this is where it gets complicated. Yes, those parts will fit, but you have to buy set of gauges and check head spacing. There is no guarantee that new bolt will be head spaced correctly...
Assuming the surplus bolt headspaces correctly, I wonder if there would be any issues with the cast trunnion holding up against the forged combloc bolt?
soul rebel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 09:12 AM   #65
TimeOnTarget
Member
 
TimeOnTarget's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 183291
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Posts: 115
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceshigh View Post
Thank you for being cool about the request buddy, I just wanted to be sure.

I am sorry to see that this is a result of your investment.
Kinda sucks and I'd like to stay in contact to see how this pans out for you.

I like the RAS47 alot and sent Century an email requesting specifics of what
the Trunnion, Bolt & Bolt Carrier are made of , and after nearly 2 weeks I still
haven't received a response. That leaves me an uncomfortable feeling.
No worries. I am new here and I really appreciate all the knowledge freely provided. I don't want anyone else to get burned by Century. A man has two things in this world, "his word and his balls, and I don't break them for anybody."

@Rob Two of my rifles are at Century now for warranty repair. I will have to see what happens. If they replace the bolts with the same type of bolts, it will fix nothing.

I am on the road working now. I will post a review of the Polish Premium when I get it. I am thinking about buying a Polish under folder while they are available.
TimeOnTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 09:34 AM   #66
soul rebel
Curio & Relic
 
AKaholic #: 167399
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Keepin powder dry...
Posts: 4,289
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeOnTarget View Post
I am thinking about buying a Polish under folder while they are available.
good choice, one of my favorites
soul rebel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 09:48 AM   #67
64890
Curio & Relic
 
AKaholic #: 182849
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas
Posts: 2,232
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceshigh View Post
No worries Rob, I agree maybe we both came off a bit rough.
I am concerned about the rifles components being made of inferior metals myself.

I'd like to ask your opinion on something.....
If this RAS47 truly does have an inferior cast quality bolt carrier & bolt,
do you think this would be a simple fix for at least one of the components ???

Polish bolt carrier $50 (link)
Plus a surplus bolt....
Based upon my experience, you have a zero chance of a random surplus bolt headspacing properly.

Last edited by 64890; 12-07-2015 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Spelling
64890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 12:48 PM   #68
Metatron
Senior Member
 
Metatron's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 179696
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Omnipresent
Posts: 838
Default

Thats just the way the cast cookie crumbles....
Metatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 06:23 PM   #69
ak47User9
Member
 
AKaholic #: 183193
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Indy, IN
Posts: 28
Default

Someone sent me a PM to share the guts of my RAS47. I will share it here instead. I only shot about 250 rounds of Wolf. I quickly wiped off the carbon, so please excuse the poor photo quality. FYI - I had the internals "wet" with grease and oil during the first 250 rounds to reduce any unexpected wear... but it is what it is

Bolt/carrier wear:






Hammer wear: The circled part is actually a small depression. I only noticed it after 250 rounds. That depression is caused by the tail end of bolt carrier impacting the hammer. I am hoping that it doesn't get any larger/deeper.



Other: piston wear (not too worried), trunnions seems ok.


ak47User9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 07:05 PM   #70
Rob Ski
Curio & Relic
 
Rob Ski's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 173263
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Ozarks, MO
Posts: 3,953
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak47User9 View Post
Someone sent me a PM to share the guts of my RAS47. I will share it here instead. I only shot about 250 rounds of Wolf. I quickly wiped off the carbon, so please excuse the poor photo quality. FYI - I had the internals "wet" with grease and oil during the first 250 rounds to reduce any unexpected wear... but it is what it is
Sadly, i have whole collection of RAS47 / C39V2 pictures with premature wear of bolts, bolt carriers and receivers...i'm just tired of punching Century to death...I wish them good luck, but clearly they have numerous quality production problems...
__________________
-Rob Ski
AKOU Channel

Vimeo Commercial Free Channel
Rob Ski is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2018 The AK FIles