Go Back   The AK Files Forums > General Forums > Marketplace

Old 05-07-2013, 10:10 PM   #1
Spiker 47

AKaholic #: 164104
Default WTS: 7.62 NATO ammo Hirt, Port, Radway Green

Fellas,

For sale and pictured below I have 147 grain NATO (see head stamp photo) military surplus non-corrosive brass-cased FMJ ball ammunition in caliber 7.62 X 51 in either factory (while all are sealed only the hirt and port are ‘true’ battle packs with carry handle) sealed 200 round packs -OR- individual 20 round boxes by world famous cartridge manufacturers Hirtenberger (Austrian - 1980 boxer, and yes it is boxer), Radway Green (English - 1984 berdan) and FNM (Portuguese - 1980 berdan). To keep things simple (for the time being anyways) all ammo is priced the same, and shipping to HI or AK is extra. Please select from the following:

Your pick of (1) box of 20 rounds for $20 plus $7 shipping for the first box and $2 for each additional box.

-OR-

Your pick of (1) sealed pack of 200 rounds for $200 plus $25 shipping for the first pack and $10 for each additional pack.

Payment for all ammo can be made via either personal check (only if you have positive feedback at AKFiles), postal m.o., credit card via PayPal (add 3.5%) or for free (must have a funded PayPal balance or your bank account set-up thru PayPal) through PayPal via sending 'birthday gift', or is available for FTF pick-up (cash only) at my west central Ohio home.

If interested, please bump my thread and PM me as to what quantity and make you desire and I will return reply asap.

(l-r) Hirtenberger, Radway Green, FNM

(l-r) Hirtenberger, Radway Green, FNM

Last edited by Spiker 47; 05-13-2013 at 11:26 PM.
Spiker 47 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 11:11 PM   #2
Spiker 47

AKaholic #: 164104

Just bumping my buried thread - as I still have plenty of the 7.62 NATO pictured above to sell.
Spiker 47 is online now   Reply With Quote