Go Back   The AK Files Forums > General Forums > News, Current Events, Politics & Religion

Old 03-28-2013, 05:42 PM   #1
lsmurphy
Banned

AKaholic #: 6789
Default As I said, O'Reily is a jesuit.

Bill O'Reilly Slams Gay Marriage Opponents as Bible Thumpers, Praises Homosexuals Have 'Compelling Arguments'

“That’s where the compelling argument is. ‘We’re Americans. We just want to be treated like everybody else.’ That’s a compelling argument, and to deny that, you have got to have a very strong argument on the other side. The argument on the other side hasn’t been able to do anything but thump the Bible.”
In response, guest Megyn Kelly said,
"Their best argument, thus far, has been, 'well, marriage is an institution that for 2,000 has been about a man and a woman creating babies.'"
"That's right," O'Reilly nodded.
"Procreation. But look at how society has changed. I mean, people, they talk today about would we be okay passing a law saying people over 55 can't get married because they're not likely to have babies," Kelly continued.

http://crossmap.christianpost.com/ne...arguments-2140
lsmurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 05:47 PM   #2
Rider
Reclaiming Sanity

AKaholic #: 163538

So long as two gays arent fuckin in my yard and they are only doing it in their home or something, it isnt my problem. The main thing with me is just that, its not my problem. If God says its an abomination then let him pass judgement.

Committed foul and wicked ways, unseen the sins that fall the strong, subjected full to judgment days, and punish-ed are all who wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandaree36 - 11/2/2013 View Post
One who cannot march in peace will not march in war. It too requires getting off the couch....
Rider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 05:49 PM   #3
lsmurphy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
So long as two gays arent fuckin in my yard and they are only doing it in their home or something, it isnt my problem. The main thing with me is just that, its not my problem. If God says its an abomination then let him pass judgement.

That has nothing to do with gay marriage.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:54 PM   #4
brad608

AKaholic #: 168155

I beleive in natural selection. If gays are forced to stay in the closet they are more likely to procreate with heterosexuals because they don't want to raise suspicion. If gays procreate, they pass there genetic predisposition to their children. If all gays only have sex with other gays....... I call that he final solution. Let them breed themselves out of existence.
brad608 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 06:00 PM   #5
Rider
Reclaiming Sanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsmurphy View Post
That has nothing to do with gay marriage.
Alright, then will you, I, Ian, Greek, Krink or anyone else here drop dead because some 2 gay guys/ladies get married? Will we spontaniously combust? No, didnt think so. Long story short, gay marriage is not our problem. Period.

Committed foul and wicked ways, unseen the sins that fall the strong, subjected full to judgment days, and punish-ed are all who wrong.

Quote:
One who cannot march in peace will not march in war. It too requires getting off the couch....
Old 03-28-2013, 06:05 PM   #6
mrabolli

AKaholic #: 3192

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad608 View Post
I beleive in natural selection. If gays are forced to stay in the closet they are more likely to procreate with heterosexuals because they don't want to raise suspicion. If gays procreate, they pass there genetic predisposition to their children. If all gays only have sex with other gays....... I call that he final solution. Let them breed themselves out of existence.
naive. Doesnt work out like anything you just uttered.

The answer to Americas problems such as this is to return fully to Liberty. The .Gov has no business defining, regulating or granting marriage. In addition the return to Liberty would wipe out the IRS and "benefits" from every agency so that the pressure to include gays in legal marriage goes away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd Master... A.K.A lsmurphy
... christianity and islam are mirrors of each other......virtually a parallel path to the same end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd Master A.K.A lsmurphy View Post
Christian means just that, by definition you are fools and idiots.
Attention NSA: You have forfeited your right to be called an American in any of the ways the great men who founded this country would have recognized. Your as creepy as a guy rifling through a lady's purse.
mrabolli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 06:16 PM   #7
mrabolli

AKaholic #: 3192

a rich Jesuit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd Master... A.K.A lsmurphy
... christianity and islam are mirrors of each other......virtually a parallel path to the same end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd Master A.K.A lsmurphy View Post
Christian means just that, by definition you are fools and idiots.
Attention NSA: You have forfeited your right to be called an American in any of the ways the great men who founded this country would have recognized. Your as creepy as a guy rifling through a lady's purse.
mrabolli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:18 PM   #8
TangoUniform
За мои Автомат Калашникова

AKaholic #: 167175

Quote:
Alright, then will you, I, Ian, Greek, Krink or anyone else here drop dead because some 2 gay guys/ladies get married? Will we spontaniously combust? No, didnt think so. Long story short, gay marriage is not our problem. Period.
Agreed. Gay marriage isn't going to interfere with my life nor my pursuit of happiness. If they want to get married, what do I care? It's a free country (or used to be).

We have bigger fish to fry and more important things to fight. The gay marriage debate is nothing but a smoke screen for the pols to distract us from the real problems facing the nation. Everything from the massive debt, to the EU stealing money and giving all the other central bankers the balls to move forward with similar plans here, to more and more people sucking the teet of the tax payer, to gun grabber laws they are trying to force on us.

Stay focused on the issues that have substance and directly impact YOUR freedoms.
TangoUniform is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:39 PM   #9
RG Coburn
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 7184

I opens far too big a can of worms. If "gays" can marry,why not children? Or people who are just friends? Or people marrying animals?Or people marrying siblings or relatives? Keep it between one man and one woman,and every other form of sexual disorientaion stay under your rock. You ain't right,I tells ya...
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:40 PM   #10
Leverarm

AKaholic #: 167691

Quote:
So when a gay couple moves in next door to you, adopts a kid, and your kids become good friends, are you ok with that? Just asking.
Leverarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:43 PM   #11
Dead Head
Veteran Member

AKaholic #: 167009

Who cares? How's it affect YOU, if Adam fk's Steve? I could care less... (Nothing to see here- Move Along!)
If 2 guys want to get married, LET THEM! Me, My wife, My Kids will still be doing what we do, AND STAYING OUT OF YOUR BUSINESS!
Why's it always the super religious/ fanatics that bring this topic up? Personally, I could give a rats ass...
Dead Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:02 PM   #12
Ytisfedup
Shooting cans

AKaholic #: 158031

You guys are missing the big picture IMO. This is not about gay rights. It is about government handouts and benefits. Just another protected class trying to get it's finger in the pie. It is going to cost us a fortune in the long run.
"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it or their revolutionary right to dismember it or overthrow it."
-- Abraham Lincoln, 4 April 1861
Ytisfedup is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:04 PM   #13
albino
Curio & Relic
Bronze Contributor

AKaholic #: 156525

Oreally... the same guy who on the other hand "fights for the folks against secular progressives".

Complete clueless idiot.

The liberals are in the process of attacking, and attempting to remove ALL traditional, and conservative values in this country. They are attacking it from every direction. Opening the door to re-defining marriage is just one part of their attack. This shit isn't a stand-alone issue with them and their agenda, it ties in with every other damn thing they are doing.

It amazes me that on a fairly "conservative" gun board no-less..... some of the same people that will be the first to post up about how they wish CA falls into the ocean due to how fucked up it is.... on the other hand are willing to embrace the same lack of traditional value system, that in my opinion has led to it's demise. All of this goes hand-in-hand.

You don't think any of this will "effect you"? Next time one of you decides to crack a joke about how fucked up CA, NY, or any one of your favorite liberal hell-holes that you love to hate.... Think about it.
albino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:12 PM   #14
five.five-six

AKaholic #: 59632

My sister is freaking HOT! can I marry her? Could she stay married to her husband? could I stay married to my wife?

It's just 2 people loving who they want, right?
five.five-six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:14 PM   #15
Dead Head
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ytisfedup View Post
You guys are missing the big picture IMO. This is not about gay rights. It is about government handouts and benefits. Just another protected class trying to get it's finger in the pie. It is going to cost us a fortune in the long run.
No more so, than straight couples. Why do Gays scare you guys so much? I'd rather have a Gay couple living next door, than the "Crackwhore/constantly drunk asshole" I've got NOW!
Maybe my property value might go UP! At least, the yard would be taken care of... Maybe some flowers planted, maybe even grass, and not a collection of broken down "parts" cars!!!
How's a MARRIED couple going to COST me, anymore than I pay NOW?
Old 03-28-2013, 08:16 PM   #16
R4 fan
Curio & Relic
Contributor

AKaholic #: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad608 View Post
It doesn't work that way. If it did, gays can't procreate and have children... So there is no passing of any genetic predisposition. If it was natural selection, they would have already bred themselves extinct a long time ago. It's a choice to participate in deviant sexual behaivor. No different than someone who is into bestiality or pedophelia. They choose to engage in disgusting behaivor, they weren't born to want to love and have sex with the family dog or children.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:18 PM   #17
20nickels
Choke bot

AKaholic #: 155146

The Jesuits were as surprised as I was to hear this.
20nickels is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:23 PM   #18
pb641
Bronze Contributor

AKaholic #: 165458

This whole damn gay marriage nonsense in truth comes from a lack of respect and true sense of community. Gay people have been here since the inception of man, (in whatever method of creation your care to believe in). The difference is that, out of respect, people who were gay kept it private. At any given time, in any given village or town, the people were aware of the two older "brothers" that lived together, or the spinster "Aunts" who stayed with each other to make ends meet. The point is they were private about it. They knew kids shouldn't be exposed to their activities and inclinations. They understood that society didn't want to talk about their bedroom activities....

But now, the gays, the lesbians, the anti-this and condemning thems... They all demand to be heard. They all demand their rights. They all want to be acknowledged. Well, screw them.

Every single time more "rights" have to be acknowledged, our society as a whole loses a brick. The foundation is now so damn flimsy, it could be toppled by a slight breeze. And, to add insult to injury, while they scream about their failed pettiness, they are the same exact one that come forth in your face demanding to take away our actual rights founded in law.

My only hope is that they will side with the stormtroopers for protection.

Oh, I could go on at length, but for now, rant over.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:24 PM   #19
R4 fan
Curio & Relic
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Head View Post
Who cares? How's it affect YOU, if Adam fk's Steve? I could care less... (Nothing to see here- Move Along!)
If 2 guys want to get married, LET THEM! Me, My wife, My Kids will still be doing what we do, AND STAYING OUT OF YOUR BUSINESS!
Why's it always the super religious/ fanatics that bring this topic up? Personally, I could give a rats ass...
I could care less either, but they are pushing their agenda until they become accepted as normal. When your kids go to school and have to learn that it's normal for two people of the same sex to be together, then it will be your problem. I had a college course years ago (Humanities) where I believe the professor was gay, and tried to push his beliefs on everyone. Needless to say, I got an F in that class. Everyone else was a sheep and was afraid to question him. I think he purposely steered his curriculum to favor the gay agenda, and bash the Bible. Pretty sad for a class that I'm paying for, and had to take though it was just garbage.

Not that my kids watch a lot of television, but you can't go anywhere without them pushing the whole gay thing. They want to force you to accept them, or be labeled a bigot or hatemonger. It's going to get worse, then it will be everyone's problem or it will be too late.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:33 PM   #20
Rider
Reclaiming Sanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leverarm View Post
So when a gay couple moves in next door to you, adopts a kid, and your kids become good friends, are you ok with that? Just asking.
Yeah I am, I have gay friends and they know if they play grab ass theyll get a knuckle sammich with extra cheese. Its a reflex, I almost decked a lady friend of mine who grabbed once. I whirrled around and 5 people parted like Moses and the Red Sea. She ducked.

Quote:
Old 03-28-2013, 08:37 PM   #21
Rider
Reclaiming Sanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by R4 fan View Post
I could care less either, but they are pushing their agenda until they become accepted as normal. When your kids go to school and have to learn that it's normal for two people of the same sex to be together, then it will be your problem.
At this point I will do whats right. Namely be a parent and talk to them about it. More than we can say for alot of folks (refrencing dead beat dads and crack whore moms).

Quote:
Old 03-28-2013, 08:37 PM   #22
Dead Head
Veteran Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by R4 fan View Post
I could care less either, but they are pushing their agenda until they become accepted as normal. When your kids go to school and have to learn that it's normal for two people of the same sex to be together, then it will be your problem. I had a college course years ago (Humanities) where I believe the professor was gay, and tried to push his beliefs on everyone. Needless to say, I got an F in that class. Everyone else was a sheep and was afraid to question him. I think he purposely steered his curriculum to favor the gay agenda, and bash the Bible. Pretty sad for a class that I'm paying for, and had to take though it was just garbage.

Not that my kids watch a lot of television, but you can't go anywhere without them pushing the whole gay thing. They want to force you to accept them, or be labeled a bigot or hatemonger. It's going to get worse, then it will be everyone's problem or it will be too late.
No. I disagree. Just like any other minority wanting equal rights.
Thank GOD! My Irish/Catholic forefathers fought the good fight, and you moved on to "OTHER" people to try and hold down!
"Needless to say, I got an F in that class." YEP! Must have been that "queer's" fault! His man-loving was the reason.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:38 PM   #23
Dirt Diver
Infidel MF'r

AKaholic #: 71904

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
I opens far too big a can of worms. If "gays" can marry,why not children? Or people who are just friends? Or people marrying animals?Or people marrying siblings or relatives? Keep it between one man and one woman,and every other form of sexual disorientaion stay under your rock. You ain't right,I tells ya...
O'Reilly is a moral relativist to his core.

A slippery slope, indeed. Nature tells us all we need to know about what fits and what does not. All of this is poison to a healthy society e.g. gay marriage, abortion, tolerance of abhorant behavior. Now, the reprobates want to soldify this into law.

Homosexual marriage undermines and is destructive to the natural order of things. This one thing is only the tip of an iceberg that will eventually bring this nation down. In fact, it's already a done deal, IMO. Judgement is upon us....

Ann Coulter
Dirt Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:44 PM   #24
Dirt Diver
Infidel MF'r

AKaholic #: 71904

Quote:
Fanatics, racist, homophobe...that's an easy way to try and marginalize an apposing argument. Typical Saul Alinsky bomb toss tactic.

This is not just something that affects one person; this is a societal problem that has some very important consequences for everyone involved. This is one line in the sand that America should not cross.

Ann Coulter
Dirt Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:45 PM   #25
ml47

AKaholic #: 34615

Gays can do whatever they want right now. This bullshit is about the money. YOUR money.
They want to get the bennys. Just another bunch of assholes looking to suck off the working
people.
ml47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:27 PM   #26
Arkan

AKaholic #: 5923

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsmurphy View Post
Bill O'Reilly Slams Gay Marriage Opponents as Bible Thumpers, Praises Homosexuals Have 'Compelling Arguments'

“That’s where the compelling argument is. ‘We’re Americans. We just want to be treated like everybody else.’ That’s a compelling argument, and to deny that, you have got to have a very strong argument on the other side. The argument on the other side hasn’t been able to do anything but thump the Bible.”
In response, guest Megyn Kelly said,
"Their best argument, thus far, has been, 'well, marriage is an institution that for 2,000 has been about a man and a woman creating babies.'"
"That's right," O'Reilly nodded.
"Procreation. But look at how society has changed. I mean, people, they talk today about would we be okay passing a law saying people over 55 can't get married because they're not likely to have babies," Kelly continued.

http://crossmap.christianpost.com/ne...arguments-2140
Attacking something Catholic again? The Jesuits are a religious order of the Holy Catholic Church and the Catholic Church does not support homosexual marriage. The Jesuits were founded by St. Ignatius of Loyola a better Christian than you and your profanity filled foul mouth will ever be.

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Arkan; 03-28-2013 at 09:34 PM.
Arkan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:30 PM   #27
R4 fan
Curio & Relic
Contributor

Quote:
No. I disagree. Just like any other minority wanting equal rights.
Thank GOD! My Irish/Catholic forefathers fought the good fight, and you moved on to "OTHER" people to try and hold down!
"Needless to say, I got an F in that class." YEP! Must have been that "queer's" fault! His man-loving was the reason.
They are a small minority, but they are pushing to be accepted everywhere. It's more than just wanting equal rights. They have an agenda to push their beliefs on everyone, and condemn you if you believe different. They are the first to accuse people of intolerance and hate, and are trying to infiltrate everything.

As for the class, yes it was because of him, not me. It was a required class, and I had no choice but to take it. He was subtly pushing the whole gay thing in class. We had to read poetry by Thoreau, about a guy with another guy pulling his beard(?) and some other queer nonsense. He questioned us/brought something up in class about homosexuality, and the rest of the class didn't say a peep. I said in front of the class that I didn't believe in homosexuality. Right away he got defensive, and asked why. I said God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. The whole class laughed, so he told me in front of the class to go home and blow the dust off my Bible, and show him where it says in the Bible that God condems homosexuals.

So when I got home I wrote down every verse in the Bible, where God specifically condems homosexuality. When I went to class again, I handed him the sheet of paper with all the documentation. He asked what's this, I explained that I gave him what he asked. He took it, didn't say anything about it, and didn't specifically pick on me for the rest of the semester.

His class was one of those classes where you couldn't study for the test, and he was clearly a liberal nut job. I got good grades in all my classes, except for his. So yes, it was because he was specifically trying to indoctrinate young impressionable college students (I was older, in my late 20's), who were afraid to open their mouths and voice their beliefs. There were a bunch of girls in class who complained that they always got A's, and didn't receive any decent grades from the teacher.

So I paid for a class that was liberal bullshit; so some liberal homosexual professor could try to poison young impressionable students, by indoctrinating them with his deviant sexual choice. I was the only one that spoke up. When this happens with younger students or children, they won't have the intelligence/maturity to question it, they will take it as truth because that is what they are taught.

That was over 15+ years ago, and even today you have schools pushing Obama and other garbage. I just read a recent news article where teacher had the students (kids) write "Jesus" on a piece of paper and then throw it on the floor and stomp on it. One kid refused to do so, and got in trouble. Now the school is backpedaling and apologizing. There is more brainwashing going on in schools and the media than you think, unless you're completely blind to it.

Last edited by R4 fan; 03-28-2013 at 09:39 PM.
R4 fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:33 PM   #28
Cecil Dumpleweed
Banned

AKaholic #: 168077

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkan View Post
Attacking something Catholic again? The Jesuits are a religious order of the Holy Catholic Church and the Catholic Church do not support homosexual marriage. The Jesuits were founded by St. Ignatius of Loyola a better Christian than you and your profanity filled foul mouth will ever be.
The jesuit order is one of the most dangerous ever conceived.People should learn the true history of this satanic group.
Cecil Dumpleweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:37 PM   #29
Arkan

[/IMG]

St. John Berchmans Jesuit murdered by Bible worshippers.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:41 PM   #30
lsmurphy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecil Dumpleweed View Post
The jesuit order is one of the most dangerous ever conceived.People should learn the true history of this satanic group.

Yes, the are the Crusaders. The just changed there tact is all.

Disinformation is their too.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:42 PM   #31
lsmurphy
Banned

Imagery is a substitute for critical thinking, Arkan.

It's all the work of satan.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:44 PM   #32
Arkan

[QUOTE=lsmurphy;1396350]

St. Edmund Campion Jesuit murdered by you Bible worshippers.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:44 PM   #33
lsmurphy
Banned

Dirt Diver...........you are spot on! Thanks.

For the others........

Just wait till your 2nd grader is introduced to the 'homosexual suffrage' studies.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:46 PM   #34
lowprone
Veteran Member

AKaholic #: 3254
Default O'Reily is a Jesuit

I seriously doubt Bill O'Reily is a Jesuit, most all are ordained preists, there are some
known as brothers who study different courses in Jesuit colleges and are not
ordained.
I believe Bill O'Oreily is a concerned practicing Catholic who has a commercial pulpit.
lowprone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:47 PM   #35
lsmurphy
Banned

You too are a jesuit, Arkan.

I have notice that you only pop up in these conversations.

Here to defend the Order.