Go Back   The AK Files Forums > Rifle Forums > AK-47s

Old 05-11-2006, 12:49 PM   #1
wdellio

AKaholic #: 5726
Default vector arms?

does anybody know anything about this company?
wdellio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 01:13 PM   #2
LRRP-87

AKaholic #: 5322
Default Vector.

I don't have any of their firearms, but I hear they make fine weapons. I've never heard bad feedback on them. I was on a waiting list for a Polish underfolder, but by the time it was ready, I was broke. I've seen some of their weapons, and they look very well made; even pretty. I'm holding out to buy a Uzi standard semi-auto 16 inch barrel from them, but I need to save more. What firearm were you looking at? Hope this helps, LRRP-87 over.
LRRP-87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 03:42 PM   #3
zxd9

AKaholic #: 5838

I purchased an underfolder from them in April. Very nice looking and seems well made. No rattling when shaken. I've put 170 rounds of FMJ/HP/SP through with zero problems so far. I'm satisfied and it does come with a 5yr warranty. I'd buy another if the need/desire arose.
zxd9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 03:51 PM   #4
robdog
Veteran Member

AKaholic #: 5069
Default vector arms

http://akfiles.com/forums/showthread...ghlight=vector

do a search on vector from the home page and review the results
Old 05-11-2006, 10:58 PM   #5
geeko9mm

AKaholic #: 5592

I can tell you from my personal experience, Vector Arms is an excellent company. I have of the UZI that they make and have some issue with it, it was taken care of right away. From various review, Vector seems to have the best HK clone around( I am saving to buy one of those). The Ak are well build one ( early one reportly using Ewbank receiver, I am not too hot about that). Overall, you will not regret it dealing with Vector. For more about the UZI line, visit the UZITALK forum. I will definitely buy from Vector without hesitation(need $$$ of course).
geeko9mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 11:39 PM   #6
16r40
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 184

it's a outstanding and reputable company.....bought a RPD from them, and the qaulity is supurb. you won't go wrong with buying from them, they stand behind every weapon they sell, unlike some scam companies

General William Tecumseh Sherman
16r40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 09:28 PM   #7
mongoose

AKaholic #: 782

I have thier V93 (HK93) its hard to tell it apart from a real HK.
mongoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 02:16 PM   #8
JIMUSMC

AKaholic #: 2474

I've owned a V53. It was perfect and a beautifully executed clone. I currently own a vector UZI and an underfolder AK made by them. Although they use kits to build on, the clean-up and refinish process is unbeatable. Their parkerizing is flawless and coloring is perfectly uniform. As AK's go, the riviting is like russian factory and again, the mushrooming on the rivets is perfectly uniform. On the UZI, the welding is very clean and well done. Reliability on all the weapons from them was 100%. I NEVER had any problems whatsoever with any of them but the rare instances that people had an issue and needed vector to fix, they reported a VERY smooth process where vector held up their end of the deal and then some. In my experience and from reading other's, I'd have to recommend them very enthusiastically. Just my $.02

Jim
JIMUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 03:51 PM   #9
allesennogwat
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 3738

I haven't seen their AK's but I have had a couple of their H&K clones and they are excellent.
allesennogwat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 02:11 AM   #10
Arkan

AKaholic #: 5923

Not to long ago I bought a new vector ak side folder. I have not shot it yet. It looks well made, nice wood. The only thing is that the bolt has the paint on it (?) off in areas. But, the bolt looks like it is in good shape. Nice looking rifle.
Arkan is online now   Reply With Quote