Go Back   The AK Files Forums > General Forums > News, Current Events, Politics & Religion

Old 06-05-2012, 07:32 PM   #1
irierider
Burning Liberals

AKaholic #: 159069
Exclamation Obama tries to get USA to join anti gun NATO pact BS

IAPCAR

International Association for the Protection of
Civilian Arms Rights

Patriotic American:

A May 22nd letter to President Barack Obama has caused great consternation among the pro-gun community. It had 51 signatures of heads of liberal, anti-gun groups.

This sinister letter was written to encourage the Obama administration to "spare no effort to seize the historic opportunity to negotiate a robust, bullet-proof Arms Trade Treaty (ATT) this July at the United Nations on New York."

JULY is next month!! This is the D-Day for the Obama Administration to take control of your guns, via the powers of the Arms Treaty set forth by the United Nations!

That is why your participation in the Anti-Gun Poll and your FAX to every United States Senator to NOT sign the Treaty is imperative!

The obnoxious letter goes on to say: "Thousands of civilians around the globe are slaughtered each year by weapons that are sold, transferred by governments or diverted to unscrupulous regimes, criminals, illegal militias, and terrorist groups. The lack of high common international standards in the global arms trade also raises the risks faced by United States military and civilian personnel working around the globe. It is in U.S. security interests to help reduce the human suffering and instability caused by the lack of an effective international legal regulatory framework on conventional arms transfers.

"By helping to stem the flow of weapons to irresponsible end users, a robust and comprehensive ATT can help save innocent lives, help protect women and children, contribute to economic and social development, promote regional stability, and protect human rights. We encourage you and your team to pursue a treaty with the highest possible standards for the import, export and transfer of conventional arms."

This letter is like the pastor preaching to the choir. Unmistakably, Barack Obama is the most anti-gun president that the United States has ever had! The bottom line:

The Obama Administration wants to take away your guns!

Will you take just a moment to fill out the UN GUN CONTROL FREEDOM POLL to register your support for freedom of gun ownership in the United States?

Please CLICK HERE for your ANTI-GUN CONTROL POLL!

This is a matter of "life and death" for our gun freedoms!

To say that your gun rights are at stake is a true understatement! Will you fax every U.S. Senator to make sure this treaty is D.O.A. - DEAD ON ARRIVAL!

Please CLICK HERE to FAX every single United States Senator to let them know that you OPPOSE the United Nations Small Arms Treaty!

We are only ONE-STEP AWAY from this treaty being proposed to our United States Senate! July is only DAYS AWAY! That is why we must register our support against this Treaty in the most widespread area as possible---to protect your Second Amendment freedoms that are guaranteed by the United States Constitution,

But Mr. Obama and his minions are not to supportive of our forefathers, especially when it comes to the right to keep and bear arms!

The Obama Administration is using the United Nations (and the July meetings!) to demand control over your weapons and guns. The United Nations Small Arms Treaty intends for YOUR guns to be registered! In short, your weapons will be controlled by the United Nations.

Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Eric Holder are using the United Nations as a "shield" to deflect well-deserved criticism to make sure that every gun in the world is under some governmental control! YOU and your weapons!

Will you please help to make sure that we STOP this anti-gun administration!

Our forefathers made sure that your rights were protected by the Second Amendment with the right to keep and bear arms. Yet, this U.N. Small Arms Treaty that Obama and Hillary back goes 180 degrees against our own U.S. Constitution. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton announced that the Obama Administration will be working "hand-in-glove with the United Nations" to pass a new "Small Arms Treaty."

Two months ago, the United Nations Arms Treaty Committee met to discuss the final wording for the Arms Treaty that will be presented this July! The United Nations, with the full backing of the Obama Administration, wants a "COMPREHENSIVE" arms trade treaty under the disguise of making the world a lot safer by ‘eliminating poor controls’ on weapons transfers.

You and I MUST hold every United States Senator accountable to MAKE SURE this treaty is never ratified by the United States! No matter what Mr. Obama and Hillary Clinton want!

NO ONE - much less a global world governmental body - can tell you and I what we can and cannot do with our weapons that are guaranteed to us by the United States Constitution!! NEVER!

No presidential administration or his minions should ever register my gun! Be sure to fax today!

Please CLICK HERE to FAX every single United States Senator to let them know that you OPPOSE the United Nations Small Arms Treaty!

ALSO--- Please CLICK HERE for your ANTI-GUN CONTROL POLL!

This obtrusive letter to Mr. Obama goes on to say: "We urge you and your administration to play a strong leadership role. For example, we recommend that Secretary of State Clinton be tapped to deliver the United States’ opening statement. This would give the process a boost and demonstrate your administration’s commitment to a successful outcome."

The "blood and guts" of the letter also includes.....

"To be effective, we believe the ATT must incorporate the following elements:
Strong Criteria Explicitly Linked to Human Rights Law and International Humanitarian Law.
Comprehensive Scope. ...ATT must apply to the broadest range of conventional arms possible.
Addressing the Ammunition Problem. An ATT that does not regulate ammunition would be like a gun without bullets....We strongly encourage your administration to develop and support creative, pragmatic approaches and to utilize the ATT to help monitor and regulate ammunition.
A Common Sense Entry Into Force Formula.
Correcting Misperceptions of the International Scope of the ATT. ...actively remind the American public of the value of the treaty in reducing the carnage created by illicit and irresponsible international arms transfers."

It boils down to a global government action, spearheaded by Mr. Obama and Mrs. Clinton, to take control over your guns! We cannot afford to lose this battle.

Please fill out the quick anti-gun control poll to send to the U.S. Senate! CLICK NOW!

EXACTLY---here is what is happening. Under the untrustworthy leadership of U.S. Senator Harry Reid, the present U.S. Senate is still under Democratic control. Who controls the Democrats? Barack Obama. Who is pushing for this United Nations’ treaty? Barack Obama. International treaties are voted on by the United States Senators. Unfortunately, the Senate might back Mr. Obama and his anti-gun wishes! That is why your fax to United States Senators is so very, very important!

Please fill out the authorized U.N. Gun Control Freedom Poll!

Your gun freedoms are within days of being taken away by the Obama administration and the United Nations in July! YOUR donation today will help us in the final push to ALERT every United States Senator to make sure that they do NOT ratify this horrendous treaty. Any U.S. Senator votes in favor of this treaty should be voted out of office!

This treaty joins the United Nations and Barack Obama administration AGAINST the United States Constitution and YOU! God help us!

We must oppose this treaty today. Help us to spread the word to contact our United States Senators!

On behalf of your Gun Freedom rights,

Philip Watson
Executive Director
International Association for the Protection of Civilian Arms Rights

P.S. The United Nations is READY to do the unthinkable! Help to stop this, RIGHT NOW! After the treaty is voted on, it will be too late.

I cannot underscore how serious this situation is. Our guns - and the control of them --are very much at stake!

The International Association for the Protection of Civilian Arms Rights (IAPCAR) is a non-profit; non-governmental organization protected by the first amendment that works to protect international civilian arms rights. Due to IAPCAR's need to lobby public officials on behalf of gun owners, donations are currently not tax-deductible.

IAPCAR, 1350 I Street NW, Suite 1255, Washington, DC 20005.

emailed to me from "IAPCAR"
pass it on.. i know it might be old news, but its going on

"Oath" Krink shirt and the "I Built This" shirts with AK47 type 3 silhouette CHECK EM OUT!!
http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1772178

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobnailed Saint View Post
These tards have been letting a lot of lead fly in front of my house. Two vehicles shooting at each other like negroid jousters aboard hoopty steeds.
irierider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 07:35 PM   #2
mrabolli
Милитария more awesomer

AKaholic #: 3192

dont fill out anything. let it pass so we can get it going!
proverbs 18:17 NLT

Attention NSA: You have forfeited your right to be called an American in any of the ways the great men who founded this country would have recognized. Your as creepy as a guy rifling through a lady's purse.
mrabolli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 08:35 PM   #3
Stoned_Oli
Curio & Relic
Contributor

AKaholic #: 157099

I wonder if the UN would take our guns if we hand delivered them personally?
It would be the polite thing to do... :P
"Those who seek absolute power, even though they seek it to do what they regard as good, are simply demanding the right to enforce their own version of heaven on earth... Their mistaken course stems from false notions of equality... Equality, rightly understood, as our founding fathers understood it, leads to liberty and to the emancipation of creative differences. Wrongly understood, as it has been so tragically in our time, it leads first to conformity and then to despotism." Barry Goldwater
Stoned_Oli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 08:45 PM   #4
bizarbies
Gun and Guitar Freak

AKaholic #: 156073

I wish they would try... I'm so sick of these fucks and their closed door shit, making all these anti gun deals. Come get mine... I'm ready.
Old 06-05-2012, 08:48 PM   #5
Sweersa
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 157316

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarbies View Post
I wish they would try... I'm so sick of these fucks and their closed door shit, making all these anti gun deals. Come get mine... I'm ready.
Me too. The more I learn about politics and gun laws the more I don't care about breaking these ridiculous laws.

Bring it.

I wouldn't give them any guns, but I'd be glad to give them some ammo. As much as they need.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:23 PM   #6
irierider
Burning Liberals

Well funny thing is I sold all my guns except this old 22 i had to keep a few days before they got there.. "why would i keep them, im not a law breaker mister russian soldier..."

"Oath" Krink shirt and the "I Built This" shirts with AK47 type 3 silhouette CHECK EM OUT!!

Quote:
These tards have been letting a lot of lead fly in front of my house. Two vehicles shooting at each other like negroid jousters aboard hoopty steeds.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:37 PM   #7
Beryl
Tour guide in La-La Land

AKaholic #: 413

Why do they always include these stupid "polls" in such letters? As if the other side is going to care? "Oh, we better stop what we are doing. The gun owners are getting pissed."

The fact is, we have been PISSED ON since the early 1900's and one day they will take it a step too far. When the collections begin, that will be the day. Bring it, homie.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12
Beryl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 10:08 PM   #8
Sweersa
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 157316

Tax stamp? What's the NFA?
Old 06-06-2012, 02:10 AM   #9
irierider
Burning Liberals

Well when ivan and vladamir come knocking at 4am with a dozen russian force grunts make sure you have them gone outta the house... Say a shed maybe the attic like i said im in the process of selling all my ammo guns and mags.. Every last one

Quote:
Old 06-06-2012, 03:10 AM   #10
post-apocalyptic
magnificent bastard

AKaholic #: 63983

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubinizzle View Post
Yeah, it's a shame some burglars stole all of my weapons. I'm defenseless!
That's a shame.

I lost all of mine in a tragic boating accident.

Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
post-apocalyptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 06:09 AM   #11
77patriots
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 106007
Default feed them lead (the U.N.-american UN)

Arbitrary power is most easily established on the ruins of liberty abused to licentiousness.
George Washington

Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession.
George Washington

Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.
George Washington

Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.
George Washington

Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism.
George Washington
GOVERNMENT BY THE CONSENT OF THE GOVERNED

God please save our Constitutional Republic and the Rule of Law, and please pray for Peace
GOD BLESS AMERICA,GOD SAVE THE RULE OF LAW

The MEDIA Is a WEAPON of MASS DISTORTION

truth found here-http://whatreallyhappened.com/

YOU NEED: to see this/Share this: The most important history lesson
http://youtu.be/5hfEBupAeo4
77patriots is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:46 AM   #12
The AK of Damocles

AKaholic #: 158020

Looks like Canada is on board:

June 4, 2012

Canada has modified its controversial position on a United Nations arms control treaty.

In a new position paper submitted to the UN, the federal government has dropped its proposal to exclude all sporting and hunting firearms from the international Arms Trade Treaty, an agreement that seeks to regulate the import, export and transfer of all conventional weapons.

Last summer Canada surprised many and attracted heaps of scorn from countries such as Nigeria, Brazil, Mexico and Australia, when it changed its stance on the treaty and advocated for the exclusion of so-called "civilian" firearms.

In particular, the Mexicans said that in their experience, a great number of arms confiscated from its notorious gangs are sporting and hunting firearms that have been modified and transformed into assault weapons.

Some non-governmental observers predicted Canada's new position could have helped derail the entire process.

The proposal to exclude those weapons is absent from Canada's new position paper, submitted to the UN last month.

Instead, Canada recommends changes to the treaty's preamble to underline that the agreement "acknowledges and respects responsible and accountable trans-national use of firearms for recreational purposes, such as sport shooting, hunting and other forms of similar lawful activities, whose legitimacy is recognized by the States Parties."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/stor...da-change.html
Old 06-06-2012, 09:08 AM   #13
Cy4ka
☢ Powered by ИЖМАШ ☢

AKaholic #: 158050

Quote:
That's a shame.
The shame is that a scared populace has to make up excuses.

"No sir. I didn't lose mine in any boating accident. I have them still. And if you want them then you can come get them but you're going to have to catch the bullets with your faces first."

Ha!
Old 06-06-2012, 09:18 AM   #14
Aug's Dad

AKaholic #: 22911

I think it was really nice of the person that designed the UN helmet to put a target on the front of it for us.

Ohio Gun Collectors Association
Aug's Dad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 10:04 AM   #15
2Munkeez
Sheath Maker/Zombie Hunter

AKaholic #: 162305

Wow, this sux this could really send us into a downward spiral. All y'all talking this "let's get it on, start the party, etc" shit - I don't know yer history, I don't know what kinda 'work' u've put in, but I will tell ya this - I have seen the elephant up close and personal, and I pray to any God who's listening we find a way to avoid an all out armed conflict I know how frustrating it is, this ongoing slow erosion of rights. I know human nature is just to flip to the last page and see how this shit ends, but in case you haven't actually been bloody, haven't held people as they died, haven't used guns on humans (not saying u haven't, but IF) then yer in for surprise. Ain't one fucking cool thing about combat and I hope we can find a non violent solution.
Old 06-06-2012, 10:07 AM   #16
like-a-ghost

AKaholic #: 159524

This Administration' Reign and Failed Policies shall be gone after being "voted-out" in November. And the U.N. is like a Rottweiler with "No Teeth" - All Bark, No Bite, Just licking. ...So don't get too excited.
like-a-ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 10:29 AM   #17
Shadow Walker
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 10055

Obama should sign an agreement with the UN ... to not let Holder send any more firearms to the Mexican Drug Cartel. Obama, with the UN's moral support, can stop the ... ONE criminal ... we are aware of who has been supplying the Mexican Drug Cartel, and other criminal illegal aliens, with illegal firearms.

With the UN supplying only moral support to Obama, that will help ensure that Blue Helmets are not targets for Patriotic Americans. Thereby stopping one less enemy from entering this country.
Shadow Walker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 11:09 AM   #18
TURBOELKY

AKaholic #: 55188

Nothing surprising.....
TURBOELKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 11:22 AM   #19
Burnout
Veteran Member

AKaholic #: 79279

Quote:
Originally Posted by post-apocalyptic View Post
That's a shame.

Not me. I have all mine and I'm waiting for the MF'ers and I want them to KNOW that. No more hiding no more retreat. Bring it. The sooner the better.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.” Thomas Jefferson
Burnout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 11:24 AM   #20
Ding
onomanopeoia

AKaholic #: 7821

Voice#7-"There's Nothing That a Screwdriver to the Temple Can't Fix"
SFC I Corps 68'-72'
Ding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 11:30 AM   #21
WTSGDYBBR
Veteran Member

AKaholic #: 154838

They can have all my guns. Just don't forget the bullets .
WTSGDYBBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:11 PM   #22
Mandaree36
2nd Class Member

AKaholic #: 4562

Fuck em...

Come and try to get em....

I wont check my religious beliefs at the door....to accomodate you - nor will I apologize for them...

We do not ask for your poor or your hungry.
We do not want your sick and tired.
It is your corrupt we claim.
It is your evil that will be sought by us.
With every breath we shall hunt them down.
Each day we will spill their blood.
‘Till it rains down from the skies

приедьте и получите некоторых Вы трусы
Mandaree36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 01:14 PM   #23
Aug's Dad

AKaholic #: 22911

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ding View Post
Cool Ding!!! That one has the taget on the side.
Ohio Gun Collectors Association
Aug's Dad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 01:42 PM   #24
Tantal13
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 83937

They won't ever quit trying. The public schools will continue to create more libtards until they have a vast majority. Meanwhile the antis will continue to chip away.

The_EE
Tantal13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 03:59 PM   #25
motorhead
EVIL GENIUS

AKaholic #: 6093

we need to start a pool or contest or something. guess the number of stupid fucking un treaty threads in a week.
the winner gets to personally kick alex jones in the balls.
Old 06-06-2012, 08:13 PM   #26
Cy4ka
☢ Powered by ИЖМАШ ☢

AKaholic #: 158050

Quote:
we need to start a pool or contest or something. guess the number of stupid fucking un treaty threads in a week.
the winner gets to personally kick alex jones in the balls.
I'm in!
Old 06-06-2012, 09:05 PM   #27
my-rifle
Chilling like a quarter after five.
Bronze Contributor

AKaholic #: 6179

I don't understand the outrage about this letter. Some group of crazies wrote a letter to the president. It's not like the president did anything. This is just some nut-fudge group asking him to do something idiotic.

my-rifle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:19 PM   #28
drjarhead
Mad Doctor

AKaholic #: 5952

Quote:
Originally Posted by my-rifle View Post
I don't understand the outrage about this letter. Some group of crazies wrote a letter to the president. It's not like the president did anything. This is just some nut-fudge group asking him to do something idiotic.
I knew you'd be along to say that.
--bax333
drjarhead is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:23 PM   #29
77patriots
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 106007

Quote:
Originally Posted by my-rifle View Post
what was your strong subject in school?
I know what it was not--- "HISTORY"

listen
http://www.thesurvivalpodcast.com/ep...ack-for-6-4-12

GOVERNMENT BY THE CONSENT OF THE GOVERNED

God please save our Constitutional Republic and the Rule of Law, and please pray for Peace
GOD BLESS AMERICA,GOD SAVE THE RULE OF LAW

The MEDIA Is a WEAPON of MASS DISTORTION

truth found here-http://whatreallyhappened.com/

YOU NEED: to see this/Share this: The most important history lesson
http://youtu.be/5hfEBupAeo4
77patriots is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:30 PM   #30
TheGreek!
FAA certified Aircraft Mechanic

AKaholic #: 157160

Quote:
Originally Posted by irierider View Post
Well funny thing is I sold all my guns except this old 22 i had to keep a few days before they got there.. "why would i keep them, im not a law breaker mister russian soldier..."
Quote:
Yeah, it's a shame some burglars stole all of my weapons. I'm defenseless!
Quote:
Originally Posted by post-apocalyptic View Post
That's a shame.

I'm disappointed in you guys....

You're supposed to kill the enemy where they stand with your guns when they come for your guns, not hide your guns from them. If I ever see russian soldiers (or any other soldiers for that matter) at my front door to take my guns there will be no opening of the door, instead the door and everybody thats on the other side of it will be turned into confetti when I start shooting through the door....

If you're one of the first people being raided thats one thing, but once word gets out that they're coming for everybody with guns then there is no excuse for not being ready for them when they come....

Last edited by TheGreek!; 06-06-2012 at 10:21 PM. Reason: added to it
TheGreek! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:30 PM   #31
my-rifle
Chilling like a quarter after five.
Bronze Contributor

AKaholic #: 6179

Quote:
Originally Posted by drjarhead View Post
I knew you'd be along to say that.
Yes, somebody had to bring up the truth.

my-rifle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 11:21 PM   #32
Wess

AKaholic #: 159105

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreek! View Post

If you're one of the first people being raided thats one thing, but once word gets out that they're coming for everybody with guns then there is no excuse for not being ready for them when they come....

+100

If something like this were to happen and they come to your door, you're f&#ked if you're still waiting on the other side.
Wess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 11:33 PM   #33
VSFoxhound
ANTICITIZEN ONE

AKaholic #: 158603

Unless I'm confused with one of the countless other stories, haven't we debunked this as being nothing but fudd shit?

All my very best,
Jack Layton"
94 YJ
Century M74
Mosin Nagant 91/30
Mossberg 500 Persuader
Cz82
VSFoxhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:05 AM   #34
post-apocalyptic
magnificent bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreek! View Post
I'm disappointed in you guys....

You're supposed to kill the enemy where they stand with your guns when they come for your guns, not hide your guns from them. If I ever see russian soldiers (or any other soldiers for that matter) at my front door to take my guns there will be no opening of the door, instead the door and everybody thats on the other side of it will be turned into confetti when I start shooting through the door....

I was just trying to be humorous, but seriously...

I don't like to advertise exactly what I've got, (can't help it sometimes ). That doesn't mean that I won't ventilate any enemy of the Constitution, (foreign or domestic), who's attacking me or my family... but at the same time, I don't go out of my way to go on anyone's "target list".

Let's just say that I will arm several fellow Patriots with effective long guns, as well as the associated ammunition and magazines if/when the time comes.

That good enough?

Last edited by post-apocalyptic; 06-07-2012 at 01:19 AM.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:38 AM   #35
post-apocalyptic
magnificent bastard

Quote:
I totally agree.

As you know from our little chat, I was being honest, all of mine were stolen! The burglars wore costumes with badges!
Ah, that sucks. I did temporarily lose one of my AKs to thieves with badges as well, ~$8k later I got her back.

I try not to think about it... and I can tell you, I've now learned to never open my door to a cop unless they have a warrant.. it's really sad that this is true, but it absolutely is. Trying to "do the right thing" will almost invariably get you fucked.