Go Back   The AK Files Forums > Rifle Forums > Krinkovs

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2018, 12:46 PM   #71
nalioth
Devil's Advocate & Moderator
 
nalioth's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 5678
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 39,363
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medved View Post
what is the rule#1? I searched and search came out with lots of garbage. It's a serious question.
AK Files > General Discussion > AK Files forum rules & policies > Formal rules of the AK Files

These rules are also stickied over the top of every subforum here ( glad it wasn't a snake, right? )
nalioth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 01:38 PM   #72
Returned
Veteran Member
 
AKaholic #: 189425
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Claremore, OK
Posts: 1,291
Default

All this thread makes me think is, damn, I thought I was done with AK buying but now I want a Krink. Also love the muzzle device some of you guys have. It's the tits.

Damn you all for your argument and making me hunger for a krink.
__________________
Oro supplex et acclinis,
Cor contritum quasi cinis,
Gere curam mei finis.

Dies irę, dies illa, dies tribulationis et angustię, dies calamitatis et miserię, dies tenebrarum et caliginis, dies nebulę et turbinis, dies tubę et clangoris super civitates munitas et super angulos excelsos
Returned is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 02:01 PM   #73
islandfocus2
Guns & Coffee
Contributor
 
islandfocus2's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 159575
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: United States, Bellingham, WA
Posts: 6,985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returned View Post
All this thread makes me think is, damn, I thought I was done with AK buying but now I want a Krink. Also love the muzzle device some of you guys have. It's the tits.

Damn you all for your argument and making me hunger for a krink.
Get one now before the prices go UP!
islandfocus2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 03:39 PM   #74
Sublimeon24s
- Tactical Operator -
Contributor
 
Sublimeon24s's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 157162
Join Date: May 2011
Location: bed with two bi girls
Posts: 5,974
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returned View Post
All this thread makes me think is, damn, I thought I was done with AK buying but now I want a Krink. Also love the muzzle device some of you guys have. It's the tits.

Damn you all for your argument and making me hunger for a krink.

you only live once........getttttt ittttttttttttttt
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jliu123 View Post
What can you say about?
Sublimeon24s is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 03:58 PM   #75
angryWaiter
Member
 
AKaholic #: 193169
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 81
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalioth View Post
That's not an excuse, and hasn't been for decades . .

P.S. The form 20 isn't "applying for permission" = it's a "notification of travel" ( you don't need to wait for a response from the gub )

Here is the language off of the Form 1:


state Movement: If the firearm identified in item 4 is a machinegun, short-barreled rifle, short-barreled shotgun, or destructive device, the registrant may be required by 18 U.S.C. § 922(a)(4) to obtain permission from ATF prior to any transportation in interstate or foreign commerce. ATF E-Form 5320.20 can be used to request this permission.
angryWaiter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 04:09 PM   #76
nalioth
Devil's Advocate & Moderator
 
nalioth's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 5678
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 39,363
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryWaiter View Post
state Movement: If the firearm identified in item 4 is a machinegun, short-barreled rifle, short-barreled shotgun, or destructive device, the registrant may be required by 18 U.S.C. § 922(a)(4) to obtain permission from ATF prior to any transportation in interstate or foreign commerce. ATF E-Form 5320.20 can be used to request this permission.
No sh**, Sherlock.

In the case of most of us, "interstate or foreign commerce" is not why we're carrying our NFA weapons to the next state over.

In fact, I can't think of a reason a non-licensed person would be carrying NFA weapons interstate for commercial reasons.
nalioth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 04:40 PM   #77
angryWaiter
Member
 
AKaholic #: 193169
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 81
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalioth View Post
No sh**, Sherlock.

In the case of most of us, "interstate or foreign commerce" is not why we're carrying our NFA weapons to the next state over.

In fact, I can't think of a reason a non-licensed person would be carrying NFA weapons interstate for commercial reasons.
^ this my point. Very few reasons to need prior permission...
angryWaiter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 05:37 PM   #78
chknfkr
Low balling stupid BASTARD
 
chknfkr's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 172241
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Charleston,IL
Posts: 5,618
Default

The instructions page on a form 1 also says to notify nfa branch even of on in state move. Federal law howecer has no such requirement.

The instructions on a given form are NOT the law.
__________________


The MANY uses of an AK cleaning kit and rod



Кучка • Булка • Курва • Зараза
chknfkr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 03:21 AM   #79
Joey2Timez
Member
 
AKaholic #: 188603
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Sun Valley California 91352
Posts: 140
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandfocus2 View Post
You are absolutely right! The SLR104UR was my first SBR. It became a sickness after that and now I have 4 SBR's!

My Bulgarian Krink Family
yeah its a sickness... 100%
Joey2Timez is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2017 The AK FIles