Go Back   The AK Files Forums > General Forums > Marketplace

Notices

Old 03-07-2019, 11:10 PM   #1
LESchwartz
Veteran Member

AKaholic #: 2434
Default AK Mag Pouches & Accessories

WTS: AK Accessories

1) Polish 3-Cell Canvas Magazine Pouches -- Good Condition. ALL SOLD.

2) Polish 3-Cell Canvas Magazine Pouches -- Very Good Condition. ALL SOLD.

3) Hungarian 5-Cell Green Vinyl Magazine Pouches with Strap -- Very Good to Excellent Condition. Holds 5 x 30 round AK47 Mags - mags not included. Use it to carry magazines, ammo, anything else you need to strap on! Some have leather straps. Expect minimal wear, corrosion on metal parts, and cosmetic blemishing, but functional condition. I have 3 of these available. $6.00 each, plus shipping to CONUS. Shipping is $7.00 for the first one, and $3.00 for each additional.

Click photo to enlarge This is used military surplus and condition may be slightly better or worse than pictured:

4) Hungarian 5-Cell Green Vinyl Magazine Pouch with Strap -- Very Good Condition. Holds 5 x 30 round AK47 Mags - mags not included. Use it to carry magazines, ammo, anything else you need to strap on! Some have leather straps. Expect minimal wear, corrosion on metal parts, and cosmetic blemishing, but functional condition. One small tear in the front lower right (see photo). I have 1 of these available. $12.00 shipped to CONUS.

Click photo to enlarge. This is the one you'll get:

5) Romanian 2-Cell Canvas Magazine Pouch -- Very Good to Excellent Condition. ALL SOLD.

6) Unissued Russian / Soviet Steel Two Chamber Oil Can / Bottle / Oiler. Military Surplus oil bottle issued with Soviet rifles. Issued with Mosin Nagant, SKS, AK and other rifles. Oiler features one compartment for oil one for solvent. Each compartment has a screw on lid. Oil and solvent markings will be on one side of the oiler. A great addition to your collection of military accessories. Oiler is made of metal and has two compartments each with a lid. Unit is as it came out of packing crate after years of storage. I have 5 of these left! Singles: $5 shipped to CONUS. 2 packs: $8 shipped to CONUS. 4 packs: $13 shipped to CONUS.

Specifications:
* Bottles are coated in cosmoline. I've wiped off the excess, but you'll still need to clean them thoroughly.
* All metal
* Caps have synthetic seal
* Material: Steel
* Size: 2 1/2 x 1 1/4 x 3"
* Weight: .15 lb

Click photo to enlarge:

7) Used Russian / Soviet Steel Two Chamber Oil Can / Bottle / Oiler. See #4 for complete specifications. May have cosmolene, dents & dings, or cosmetic discoloration from storage and use. I have 9 of these available! Singles: $4 shipped to CONUS. 2-packs: $6 shipped to CONUS. 4 packs: $11 shipped to CONUS.

Click photo to enlarge This is used military surplus and condition may be slightly better or worse than pictured:

8 ) Hungarian 3-Cell Canvas Tanker Magazine Pouches -- Very Good to Excellent Condition. Holds 3 x 20 round AK47 Mags or 30 round AR Mags - mags not included. Use it to carry magazines, ammo, anything else you need to strap on! Some have leather straps. Expect slight wear, minimal corrosion on metal parts, and minimal cosmetic blemishing, but functional condition. I have 35 of these available. $7.00 each shipped to CONUS.

9) Romanian PSL / FPK Dragunov Stock -- Typical Surplus Condition. Original buttstock for Romanian PSL / FPK Dragunov-style rifle. These are the rifles with the round back stamped receivers. This unit will NOT fit standard AK pattern rifles with the square back. Comes with all the hardware, including the mounting bolt, sling loop, grip cap and butt plate. Slight amount of corrosion near the sling loop, which should clean up. I have 1 of these available. $100.00 shipped to CONUS.

Click photo to enlarge. This is the one you'll get:

Terms:

Most prices include shipping! If you don't like a price or would like a discount for multiple items, contact me and I'll see what I can work out.

email or pm if you have questions. Normal "I'll take it" rules apply. However, these are cross posted on other boards and listed locally on Armslist. I reserve the right to adjudicate any "ties", so no whining. Payment via postal money order or discrete PayPal (you pay the fee) and is due within 7 days. I ship USPS first class and priority mail only (which ever is cheaper).

I have described stuff as best I know how and included plenty of hi-rez photos. However, the items are sold "as-is". So ask any questions first. So once you get it, it's yours. No refunds if you get buyer's remorse, stuff isn't exactly what you thought it was, your wife or girlfriend doesn't approve, or whatever.

If you need to figure out what to remit via discrete PayPal, here's a link to a PayPal calculator app: http://www.gregledet.net/ppfcm.html

Email:

LESchwartz AT Victor Inc DOT com

Last edited by LESchwartz; 03-23-2019 at 05:31 PM.
LESchwartz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 09:35 PM   #2
Rufus Leekin

AKaholic #: 176174

I'll take 4 of the Hungarian 5 cell and the Polish 3 cell
Rufus Leekin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 10:34 PM   #3
LESchwartz
Veteran Member

4 of the Hungarian 5 cell and the Polish 3 cell sold to Rufus Leekin
Old 03-21-2019, 10:38 PM   #4
LESchwartz
Veteran Member

Hungarian 3-cell pouches added.
Old 03-23-2019, 12:07 PM   #5
LESchwartz
Veteran Member

PSL / FPK Stock Added

Last edited by LESchwartz; 03-23-2019 at 05:32 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:22 PM   #6
LESchwartz
Veteran Member

BTT