Go Back   The AK Files Forums > Vendor Discussion Forums > Legion Arms

Notices

Old 03-27-2017, 03:01 PM   #1
moab
www.legionarms.com
Vendor

AKaholic #: 13607
Default Comments & Complaints...

Please post your comments and complaints here. So we can show you how we operate. Our reputation on the internet and on this forum has been impeccable since we started in 2007. We intend to keep it that way.

moab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 09:03 PM   #2
rstrobel
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 167348

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browning Hi Power View Post
I guess I'll start. How is this in anyway a Vepr? https://www.legionusa.com/legion-usa-vepr-akm.html
"Rifle originated from Russian Molot VEPR-KM."

sounds like they rebuilt a cut up VEPR-KM (which is not importable without being cut up or sporterized)

but this is the wrong legion. you are referring to legion USA
rstrobel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 10:46 PM   #3
moab
www.legionarms.com
Vendor

Yes. Please delete your comments. And read our introduction. We have never had a complaint on the internet. Have owned the name long before they did (since 2008). And have no affiliation with "Legion Firearms" or "Legion USA". I think they are going by the latter these days. I'm hoping. We get complaints misdirected at us in emails frequently.

Thank you for your support gentlemen.

Old 11-16-2018, 07:09 AM   #4
Rongus

AKaholic #: 197779

I recently used Legion Arms build service for a Bulgy AK-74. The fit and finish were flawless. The action is smooth as silk, ran about 250 round after I received it back with no FTF or FTE. Customer Service was second to none. If you are ever in need of build services I would highly endorse Legion Arms, Patrick and his crew will put together a fine piece of hardware for you.
Rongus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 02:02 PM   #5
moab
www.legionarms.com
Vendor

info@legionarms.com

Old 02-25-2019, 02:20 PM   #6
Crocketus

AKaholic #: 198044

Sent, thanks
Crocketus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 12:06 PM   #7
vietec

AKaholic #: 191436

I'd like to think that my reply is more of a comment than a complaint:

I've sent you guys an email as well as left a voicemail with my number and have not gotten any kind of reply whatsoever. I'd like to think that there's a legitimate reason for the lack of response, as I am an interested customer.
vietec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 06:41 PM   #8
moab
www.legionarms.com
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietec View Post
I'd like to think that my reply is more of a comment than a complaint:

I've sent you guys an email as well as left a voicemail with my number and have not gotten any kind of reply whatsoever. I'd like to think that there's a legitimate reason for the lack of response, as I am an interested customer.
We check email throughout the day. Try info@legionarms.com. If for some reason that doesn't work. Feel free to contact me here via pm. We get those too.

My apologies. We usually respond daily to any emails.

Patrick Ryals
Legion Arms

EDIT - PS - Some of you might be googling us and finding Legion "Firearms" or Legion USA. We had the name years before them. But they used Legion Firearms for a few years. Not sure if that domain still comes up in google or not. You might be emailing the wrong company. We are Legion "Arms". I know they've had a few BBB complaints. That get confused with us from time to time. We've never had a complaint of any kind online. Including BBB. So just make sure you use info@legionarms.com that is our one and only contact email. And we check it regularly throughout the day. Or like mentioned above we also respond to any pms here as well.

Last edited by moab; 04-11-2019 at 06:55 PM.
Old 06-04-2019, 06:18 PM   #9
Johnlongislandicedtea

AKaholic #: 197194

Hey Patrick I'd like to know what's honestly going on with my jigs. After 6 months you finally said you'd ship them by Friday, failed to do so and now you won't respond to my emails/answer the phone. It wouldn't be so bad if you could give me any relevant information but every time I ask you what the status on my order is you don't seem to have a real answer. I even asked you if I can expect to wait another month or 2 for them to arrive back in March and you replied that it would hopefully take less time than that and that you added another shift. Does that mean that you don't how long it will take to ship them, am I in for another 6 month wait? Are any of your other customers experiencing this, because it's starting to feel like I've been scammed by you.
Johnlongislandicedtea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 07:02 PM   #10
moab
www.legionarms.com
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnlongislandicedtea View Post
Hey Patrick I'd like to know what's honestly going on with my jigs. After 6 months you finally said you'd ship them by Friday, failed to do so and now you won't respond to my emails/answer the phone. It wouldn't be so bad if you could give me any relevant information but every time I ask you what the status on my order is you don't seem to have a real answer. I even asked you if I can expect to wait another month or 2 for them to arrive back in March and you replied that it would hopefully take less time than that and that you added another shift. Does that mean that you don't how long it will take to ship them, am I in for another 6 month wait? Are any of your other customers experiencing this, because it's starting to feel like I've been scammed by you.
Email has been down since Sunday. My apologies. Send me an email and we'll get you sorted out. info@legionarms.com

Old 06-07-2019, 06:38 PM   #11
Johnlongislandicedtea

I'm still standing by for the word on my order. Sent you an email on the 4th
Old 06-12-2019, 12:04 PM   #12
Johnlongislandicedtea

My order is 7 months old and Legion STILL hasn't "sorted out" the problem.

I'm staying optimistic though, maybe Patricks place of business was burned to the ground in a massive fire along with every internet service provider out in California because I really can't see why I haven't been able to get a response back from him (whether through email or on the files) when he claimed he'd get my order straightened out
Old 06-12-2019, 09:46 PM   #13
Rougarou

AKaholic #: 200103

My order is over due as well. I hope nothing is wrong, but an explanation would go a long way

Also their site has been down all day.
Rougarou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 07:12 PM   #14
Johnlongislandicedtea

Okay so it's not just me. That's somewhat of a relief but I've been trying to get an approximation of when my order will arrive for some time now but as you say an explanation would be great. I really wouldn't even mind the wait if I was at least informed that it could take 8-9 months or even more but sadly thats not the case
Old 06-13-2019, 08:47 PM   #15
Rougarou

That's how I feel. Things go wrong and materials are sometimes hard to get. I don't mind my order being late, but it does bother me when I don't get even a response from said company.
Old 06-14-2019, 09:41 AM   #16
NHAFCOP

AKaholic #: 598

I'm in the same boat. Almost 5 months. And last month he claimed I'd be "put at the head of the list". Now it says on their site they are ot of buisness.
NHAFCOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 02:37 PM   #17
Rougarou

Yep, I think we were scammed
Old 06-15-2019, 10:10 AM   #18
Johnlongislandicedtea

Unbelievable. Leave it to a Californian to make me want to pursue legal action. Heres a different # to try calling Patrick 3109908181 if you've already tried the 322-2000 #
Old 06-15-2019, 11:04 AM   #19
Bmxdude1337

AKaholic #: 196813

It says on his site he's out of business or something, does anyone know whats going on? The last thing i remembered was at the very top of the description of his ak jig set it stated, "We won't be taking orders until July 1st 2019." Now i'm wondering if i should just buy ak-builders tools.
Bmxdude1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 12:57 PM   #20
Johnlongislandicedtea

Yeah, I would pass on this. If I could go back I would've gone either akbuilder, tothtool or Robert forbus.
Old 06-15-2019, 02:02 PM   #21
Rougarou

Definitely I would go with another one now. Wish I had. Worked hard to get that 400 for this kit
Old Yesterday, 10:55 AM   #22
Johnlongislandicedtea

Hate to hear that man, I don't know what you can do other than dispute the charge if you paid through a bank but I still can't get over how stupid someone would have to be to rip off a bunch of gun people. It literally takes no effort to get all sorts of information about him with his legion arms ffl which is under modus operandi.
Old Yesterday, 06:42 PM   #23
TheAmazinGreat

AKaholic #: 195455

I’ve also been waiting 5 months. I’m guessing with the website down his email also isn’t working and is the reason we haven’t gotten responses recently. Hope for the best outcome for all of us. That “no bad reviews” claim to fame doesn’t look like it’s going to hold up much longer.
TheAmazinGreat is online now   Reply With Quote