Up to 60% Off Daily Deal Products. Palmetto State Armory
The Ultimate Gun Belt, US Made, Lifetime Warranty, Free Shipping. Shop Now.
Gorilla Ammo Free Shipping when you order 10 Boxes or more.
Shop all the current Lone Wolf closeouts here

Go Back   The AK Files Forums > Handgun Forums > General Handgun Discussion

Notices

Old 08-05-2018, 03:11 PM   #771
Sublimeon24s
- Tactical Operator -
Contributor

AKaholic #: 157162

Quote:
Originally Posted by burninglegs View Post
Probably still too early to tell, but either the CZ is more accurate than my G19 or I just shoot it better.
You most likely just shoot it better.........I got a feeling when I get trigger time behind one ill shoot it pretty dam well also
Sublimeon24s is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 04:20 PM   #772
Christopher67
Veteran Member

AKaholic #: 177018

Quote:
I fired a couple more hundred rounds out if my CZ. Probably still too early to tell, but either the CZ is more accurate than my G19 or I just shoot it better. This thing is dead on. Really is a joy to shoot. The grip texture is quite aggressive, so if you are sensitive to that you might want to cover it up with a Talongrip or tennis racket tape. But overall, I really like this gun. It is a strong buy for its $400-420 street price.
I agree with everything you said, i shoot it better then my G19 as well. My wife shoots the Glock 19, M&P 2.0 & the CZ P-10C all very well, but she likes the M&P 2.0 the best.
Christopher67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 11:10 PM   #773
burninglegs
Where we go one we go all

AKaholic #: 183372

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublimeon24s View Post
You most likely just shoot it better.........I got a feeling when I get trigger time behind one ill shoot it pretty dam well also
Yeah you are probably right. Probably a mix of the grip angle and trigger? I don't want to sound like I was a bad shot with the G19 because I wasn't. But picking up the P-10C the first time I took it out last weekend I was shocked and just thought it was a fluke. Then took it out again this weekend and repeated it again. It doesn't seem to be a fluke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher67 View Post
I agree with everything you said, i shoot it better then my G19 as well. My wife shoots the Glock 19, M&P 2.0 & the CZ P-10C all very well, but she likes the M&P 2.0 the best.
Yeah it is strange. I was with my buddy who I converted to Glocks a few years back from him buying Taurus handguns. We were shooting together and when I shot my G19 and then shot my CZ right after it, it was a markable difference. Even he noticed it and was like "whoa." I'll have to wait and see how things are in a few hundred more rounds as it continues to get broken in. But so far I am very impressed. I have had zero issues with the two CZs either. Both have been flawless.

I know off topic, but I want to try the M&P 2.0 some time. I had the original for a brief moment. It wasn't bad but the trigger sucked and I didn't feel like dropping more money to fix that issue so I sold it. But I hear great things about the 2.0.
burninglegs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 11:02 AM   #774
jb1911

AKaholic #: 175875

Quote:
I fired a couple more hundred rounds out if my CZ. Probably still too early to tell, but either the CZ is more accurate than my G19 or I just shoot it better. This thing is dead on. Really is a joy to shoot. The grip texture is quite aggressive, so if you are sensitive to that you might want to cover it up with a Talongrip or tennis racket tape. But overall, I really like this gun. It is a strong buy for its $400-420 street price.
I've had Glocks for years and shot them pretty well. I recently rented a P10c at Point Blank and had the same experience you did. It was so easy to get great groups with it that I was amazed. I'm thinking of picking one up.
Old 08-06-2018, 11:20 AM   #775
Sublimeon24s
- Tactical Operator -
Contributor

did someone say they heard CZ was going to make a sub compact P-10C or was i dreaming that?
Old 08-06-2018, 11:55 AM   #776
burninglegs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb1911 View Post
I've had Glocks for years and shot them pretty well. I recently rented a P10c at Point Blank and had the same experience you did. It was so easy to get great groups with it that I was amazed. I'm thinking of picking one up.
Interesting to hear that I'm not alone in that experience.

Quote:
did someone say they heard CZ was going to make a sub compact P-10C or was i dreaming that?
Full size, compact and short.

https://www.facebook.com/AegisAkademie/
Old 08-06-2018, 12:02 PM   #777
Christopher67
Veteran Member

Quote:
Yes they are CZ P-10S & A CZ P-10F is also coming.
Old 08-06-2018, 12:05 PM   #778
burninglegs

Quote:
Yes they are CZ P-10S & A CZ P-10F is also coming.
And a P-10C OR (optics ready).
Old 08-06-2018, 12:10 PM   #779
Christopher67
Veteran Member

Quote:
Yeah it is strange. I was with my buddy who I converted to Glocks a few years back from him buying Taurus handguns. We were shooting together and when I shot my G19 and then shot my CZ right after it, it was a markable difference. Even he noticed it and was like "whoa." I'll have to wait and see how things are in a few hundred more rounds as it continues to get broken in. But so far I am very impressed. I have had zero issues with the two CZs either. Both have been flawless.

I know off topic, but I want to try the M&P 2.0 some time. I had the original for a brief moment. It wasn't bad but the trigger sucked and I didn't feel like dropping more money to fix that issue so I sold it. But I hear great things about the 2.0.
I'm picking up another P-10C in Urban Grey, probably go with some XS Big Dots. A little off topic here also as far as the 2.0, for $399ea you can get the M&P 2.0 4" Glock 19 size & also get the 4.25" full size, hard to beat that deal also.

Anyone here on the files run a suppressor on their P-10C yet?
Old 08-06-2018, 12:27 PM   #780
burninglegs

Full size:

P-10C OR

Old 08-06-2018, 03:04 PM   #781
Sublimeon24s
- Tactical Operator -
Contributor

I will say this.......appearance wise they Defintely make Glock look like a bald, hairy chested tranny in a pink glittery mini skirt with ferrari red lipstick on and a faded mustache.

I generally like all my handguns to be the same make.........which means I wish they offered the P10 in a .45 as well!
Old 08-06-2018, 03:08 PM   #782
Dezfan
Kalashnikov Fan

AKaholic #: 170325

Quote:
I will say this.......appearance wise they Defintely make Glock look like a bald, hairy chested tranny in a pink glittery mini skirt with ferrari red lipstick on and a faded mustache.

That doesn’t take much. 🤣
Old 08-06-2018, 03:22 PM   #783
burninglegs

Has CZ broken into the USA law enforcement scene yet or is that what they are hoping to do with the P-10 series?

They make a P-10 small that competes with the G26, and I think I'll sell off my G26 for it.
Old 08-07-2018, 11:13 PM   #784
Sublimeon24s
- Tactical Operator -
Contributor

is it just the 17rd mags that make the can ready model look taller? Same frame as the one that comes with 15rd mags?

does a non can ready model in all black with factory night sights and the updates exist or are all the non can ready night sight versions with the updates all fde?
Old 08-08-2018, 12:47 AM   #785
burninglegs

Quote:
is it just the 17rd mags that make the can ready model look taller? Same frame as the one that comes with 15rd mags?
Correct. It is just the 17rd magazine that makes the suppressor ready model look taller + the suppressor height night sights add to that illusion as well.

Hopefully these pictures help you out.

Quote:
does a non can ready model in all black with factory night sights and the updates exist or are all the non can ready night sight versions with the updates all fde?
Good question that I don't know the answer to. Your best bet might be to call whichever dealer you are thinking of purchasing from to see if the models they have are with the updates. Only way to tell really short of ordering one yourself to see in hand.
Old 08-08-2018, 01:52 AM   #786
Sublimeon24s
- Tactical Operator -
Contributor

Thanks for the pics Burninglegs, helped a lot. I was at the range today and they had the black can ready one with the updates and the suppressor night sights.....was so tempted to leave with it but ill never put a can on it so that held me back....dont need the extra barrel length if i deem it carry ready and appendix carry it or the taller sights.....the mags I probably could have swapped for 15rd's on a forum ........Ive pretty much made up my mind ill have one very soon, might part with a Glock 21 that I never touch to source the money to kill my curiosity ASAP
Old 08-08-2018, 09:38 AM   #787
Sweet5ltr
Veteran Member

AKaholic #: 167813

Great to see everyone enjoying the striker fired perfection from CZ.

Anyone looking forward to the upcoming models? Possibly a single-stack variant will be released (we can pray). The P-10S really sticks out to me, that may replace my Shield. Compared to my PCR, it's a bit smaller everywhere.

P-10S
6.6" overall length (Sig P365 5.8") (Shield 6.1")
4.5" overall height (Sig P365 4.3") (Shield 4.6")
1.26" width (Sig P365 1.1") (Shield .95")
3.46" barrel length (Sig P365 3.1") (Shield 3.1")
12-round capacity (Sig P365 flush magazine 10-rd / extended 12-rd) (Shield 7-rd flush / 8-rd extended)

Weight P10S 25.57 oz. Sig P365 17.8 oz. Shield 20.8 oz.

Last edited by Sweet5ltr; 08-08-2018 at 09:54 AM.
Sweet5ltr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 12:34 PM   #788
Sublimeon24s
- Tactical Operator -
Contributor

lol id would definitely call these far from perfection. Seems more have issues than dont
Old 08-08-2018, 01:34 PM   #789
burninglegs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet5ltr View Post
Great to see everyone enjoying the striker fired perfection from CZ.

Anyone looking forward to the upcoming models? Possibly a single-stack variant will be released (we can pray). The P-10S really sticks out to me, that may replace my Shield. Compared to my PCR, it's a bit smaller everywhere.

P-10S
6.6" overall length (Sig P365 5.8") (Shield 6.1")
4.5" overall height (Sig P365 4.3") (Shield 4.6")
1.26" width (Sig P365 1.1") (Shield .95")
3.46" barrel length (Sig P365 3.1") (Shield 3.1")
12-round capacity (Sig P365 flush magazine 10-rd / extended 12-rd) (Shield 7-rd flush / 8-rd extended)

Weight P10S 25.57 oz. Sig P365 17.8 oz. Shield 20.8 oz.
I would sell my G26 for it.

Quote:
lol id would definitely call these far from perfection. Seems more have issues than dont
I wouldn't say that. Seems the original issues have been worked out. On YouTube there are guys with x,xxx round reviews without issues. More have zero issues than do.

You just need to get your hands on one and shoot it. They are quite impressive imo.
Old 08-08-2018, 02:17 PM   #790
Sweet5ltr
Veteran Member

Quote:
Which is common place with every opposing manufactures firearm, from those of us on the internet.

I don't own a P10C, but it seems many are enjoying them for recreational use, but we're in the era where service intervals and small part replacements don't seem to matter, everyone wants that 20,000 round service life with no preventative maintenance for $300.

Perfection regarding performance is actually a bit closer to an SP-01 or Shadow 2 for CZ. No question why they're the top handguns in the production class globally.

For instance, just glanced at a YouTube(rs) channel and has a video pretty much dogging the P-10C from the start and how it isn't ready for duty use after a magazine pivot pin failure @ 2,100 rounds. Meanwhile, companies sell a new pin for $8 and CZ was well aware and has probably already addressed the issue now.

Fast forward, two months later, the YouTube(r) has a video of how he absolutely 'loves' the G19X, gave it 'two thumbs up', an absolute buy. That specific G19X had so many malfunctions in that first 2,000 round testing phase it was shipped back to Glock and replaced.

Glanced at this reviewers comment section,

(comment) you totally glossed over the multiple malfunctions. I think I will keep on keeping on with the CZ P10c...

(reply) Just because I didn't tear Glock a new one does not mean that I glossed over the problem. The gun I sent in had issues, they replaced the gun with one that works. Every manufacturer is allowed to produce a lemon. It happens.

End of the day, perfection is all perspective when no set standards are given. His Glock was perfect, regardless of needing a total firearm replacement. The CZ wasn't worth his time after no malfunctions for 2,000 rounds, because of an $8 pin failure.

Last edited by Sweet5ltr; 08-08-2018 at 02:26 PM.
Sweet5ltr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 02:29 PM   #791
Sublimeon24s
- Tactical Operator -
Contributor

Everything im reading is from p10c owners, who generally love CZ's, on many forums all over the internet. ........guys who are getting the "updated" version are having to send them back within a week, etc.

Point is.......the problems seem to be WAY too common still......more than they should be at least

I hope there starts to be less and less thread posts regarding issues with these and all the kinks get workd out, they are definitely a good looking gun and feel great in the hand (minus the super agressive texturing)

Im certain ill be getting one, just hoping it winds up being one of the good ones.........for those of us who have had the misfortune of having to send a brand new firearm back to the manufacture on the first range trip, you how bad of a shit feeling that is and how it steals all the joy out of the purchase
Old 08-08-2018, 03:31 PM   #792
Christopher67
Veteran Member

Quote:
Everything im reading is from p10c owners, who generally love CZ's, on many forums all over the internet. ........guys who are getting the "updated" version are having to send them back within a week, etc.

Point is.......the problems seem to be WAY too common still......more than they should be at least

I hope there starts to be less and less thread posts regarding issues with these and all the kinks get workd out, they are definitely a good looking gun and feel great in the hand (minus the super agressive texturing)

Im certain ill be getting one, just hoping it winds up being one of the good ones.........for those of us who have had the misfortune of having to send a brand new firearm back to the manufacture on the first range trip, you how bad of a shit feeling that is and how it steals all the joy out of the purchase

Where you seeing/reading this stuff? I'm about to order another P-10C suppressor ready in urban grey this time.

Can you post some links?
Old 08-08-2018, 03:37 PM   #793
Sublimeon24s
- Tactical Operator -
Contributor

Quote:
Where you seeing/reading this stuff? I'm about to order another P-10C suppressor ready in urban grey this time.

Can you post some links?
Multiple threads on ARF, CZ forums, and various other forums just by researching through google. lots of them are 2018 posts, not back in 2017.....obviously theres the youtube videos as well

The most common reoccuring thing is the slide locking due to the plate coming loose, even on guns CZ "fixed" and sent back. Theory going around is they may have been installed incorrectlry from the factory which is why so many people have experienced that

on another note, why in the fuck are they not maing any regular ones in black with night sights and the updates

Last edited by Sublimeon24s; 08-08-2018 at 03:46 PM.
Old 08-08-2018, 03:48 PM   #794
Christopher67
Veteran Member

Quote:
Multiple threads on ARF, CZ forums, and various other forums just by researching through google. lots of them are 2018 posts, not back in 2017.....obviously theres the youtube videos as well

The most common reoccuring thing is the slide locking due to the plate coming loose, even on guns CZ "fixed" and sent back. Theory going around is they may have been installed incorrectlry from the factory which is why so many people have experienced that

I only have a sample of one at the moment, wife & i put 500 rounds through it in 1 range trip. Flawless, not 1 hiccup but again its only a sample size of 1. Plenty of great handgun manufactures have had growing pains Glock, Sig, Smith & Wesson & the list goes on. I don't frequent ARFCOM that much anymore lol, but Iam a member over at the CZ forums.
Old 08-08-2018, 04:28 PM   #795
burninglegs

Quote:

I haven't sent mine back yet. I just put another 200 rounds through it this afternoon. I am 600 rounds in. Zero issues. No need to send it within a week.

So where are all these recent threads you are talking about. Post up the links.

More I shoot this gun, the more I like it.
Old 08-08-2018, 04:30 PM   #796
Sweet5ltr
Veteran Member

What MAC has shown us with the Gauntlet testing, is that these firearms are more reliable than required.

In fact, the P10C & P-07 are both in the top five. The G17 actually ranked lower on the list, and it's the epitome of reliability for most.

It's nice we live in an era where the retail value of a firearm doesn't necessarily correlate on how it will perform.
Old 08-08-2018, 04:46 PM   #797
Christopher67
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet5ltr View Post
What MAC has shown us with the Gauntlet testing, is that these firearms are more reliable than required.

In fact, the P10C & P-07 are both in the top five. The G17 actually ranked lower on the list, and it's the epitome of reliability for most.

It's nice we live in an era where the retail value of a firearm doesn't necessarily correlate on how it will perform.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOLiBG32IC0

Not sure why this --> [*youtube] [*/youtube] isn't working any longer on the files, anyone know why?
Old 08-09-2018, 02:28 PM   #798
Sublimeon24s
- Tactical Operator -
Contributor

Burninglegs since you have both, what is the POA / POI like on the suppressor sights versus the regular? Im still tempted to go pick up this all black one at my LGS sine I physically saw it, no grit in the trigger, magazine release and slide stop were not terrible.
Old 08-10-2018, 01:26 AM   #799
burninglegs

Quote:
Burninglegs since you have both, what is the POA / POI like on the suppressor sights versus the regular? Im still tempted to go pick up this all black one at my LGS sine I physically saw it, no grit in the trigger, magazine release and slide stop were not terrible.
What distance were you interested in for the POA/POI? The next time I go shooting, I will remember to bring them both with to compare the POA/POI. I usually do most of my handgun shooting 15 yards and in for the most part.
Old 08-10-2018, 01:32 AM   #800
Sublimeon24s
- Tactical Operator -
Contributor

Quote:
What distance were you interested in for the POA/POI? The next time I go shooting, I will remember to bring them both with to compare the POA/POI. I usually do most of my handgun shooting 15 yards and in for the most part.
15 is perfect, thanks!
Old 08-13-2018, 08:29 AM   #801
Sublimeon24s
- Tactical Operator -
Contributor

local guy has the FDE frame with night sights and all updates avail for $450........today after work might be the day I finally pick one of these up....as stated prev, I could always have the frame cerakoted if the gun runs great and is a keeper
Old 08-13-2018, 03:16 PM   #802
Cowboys1
Veteran Member

AKaholic #: 188774

I'm not about to read through this whole thread. I read the first few pages way back when it was first posted. Back then some guys seemed to have some issues with the P10C. Are those issues still ongoing or has CZ corrected them over time?
Cowboys1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 03:25 PM   #803
Christopher67
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboys1 View Post
I'm not about to read through this whole thread. I read the first few pages way back when it was first posted. Back then some guys seemed to have some issues with the P10C. Are those issues still ongoing or has CZ corrected them over time?

IMHO & from reading a lot over at the CZ forums, yes it appears they have fixed the few bugs. Could there be some earlier models still for sale at local gun shops, yes. IF you know what you're looking at to identify an updated model you should be good to go. For the money they are hard to beat, again IMHO.
Old 08-13-2018, 03:26 PM   #804
Sublimeon24s
- Tactical Operator -
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboys1 View Post
They are both still on going and corrected apparently......hit or miss, some are having better luck than others.......Ive never wanted to try a gun so bad, but at the same time, be scared to purchase one (especially from a private seller)
Old 08-13-2018, 03:58 PM   #805
jb1911

AKaholic #: 175875

Quote:
They are both still on going and corrected apparently......hit or miss, some are having better luck than others.......Ive never wanted to try a gun so bad, but at the same time, be scared to purchase one (especially from a private seller)
I never purchase used firearms. I figure there's a better than even chance they are selling because there's something wrong with it.