Old 05-02-2017, 09:21 AM   #71
ncreptile
Bill the Butcher for President
Vendor

AKaholic #: 165174

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua M. Smith View Post
Of course you're the worst.

The way you like to twist words around, you put liberals to shame.

That and your back door dealing. You pitched a bitch to the mods about me advertising after I let my dealer status lapse.

Then, you manipulated things so your buddy advertises here for free in a way that just skirts the rules.

You think you're slick, but you're not. Disgust for you is one main reason I don't bother with this place much any longer.

You pay to be a vendor, and you troll the board. The administrators choose to put up with it. I refuse to engage in such unprofessional behavior.

Keep playing your games. You seem to need to feel better about yourself, and putting on superior airs and manipulating people is how you accomplish that.

At the end of the day, you have to live with you. If you look in the mirror and like what you see, there's really no point in debating it with you, is there?
Much anger and conspiracy theories in one post.
If I remember right, you posted 4-5 ads a week in here.(Within rules but in poor taste) and made irrelevant posts to fit your ads/signature into folks threads and that's what lead to you leaving.

The reason I'm here Josh, is because I want to be. Folks here are not just a marketing tool for me.(Which is totally fine if they were, many vendors on here strictly use it to showcase their wares).

Sorry you feel that way.
ncreptile is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 10:46 AM   #72
Joshua M. Smith

AKaholic #: 52591

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncreptile View Post
Much anger and conspiracy theories in one post.
If I remember right, you posted 4-5 ads a week in here.(Within rules but in poor taste) and made irrelevant posts to fit your ads/signature into folks threads and that's what lead to you leaving.

The reason I'm here Josh, is because I want to be. Folks here are not just a marketing tool for me.(Which is totally fine if they were, many vendors on here strictly use it to showcase their wares).

Sorry you feel that way.
1-2, because keeping things affordable to students and fixed-income folks is a goal of mine. I remember being a broke college student. It wasn't fun. I still do sales for the same reasons. Exaggeration is one of your hallmark tactics.

As for conspiracy theories, anyone can go search your history and see what you've posted, and where you've deleted or edited things which make you look dumb.

You largely treat the membership here like your own personal playthings. You insult their intelligence. That's going to come back and bite you in the ass; they're not stupid. I thought the M39 debacle was going to be a turning point, but you talked your way out of that. I'll give you credit for being slick there. Looked well practiced.

I don't know if you've noticed that I've pulled advertising on all boards of which you're a member. Here, NC Gun Owners, and I decided not to go forward with advertising on Gunboards. I believe that being seen as "one of the Mosin guys" on any board on which you're also a "Mosin guy" will one day be very bad. I do not want to be seen to have a professional association with you. When you fall, you're going to fall hard.

Treating people like idiots never works well. People are smart but like to give others the benefit of doubt. Anyone who wishes can read your past posts and see what you're doing here.

I really hope that you figure this out sooner than later. For all your bullshit, I do not believe you're truly a bad person.
Joshua M. Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 11:02 AM   #73
ncreptile
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua M. Smith View Post
1-2, because keeping things affordable to students and fixed-income folks is a goal of mine. I remember being a broke college student. It wasn't fun. I still do sales for the same reasons. Exaggeration is one of your hallmark tactics.

As for conspiracy theories, anyone can go search your history and see what you've posted, and where you've deleted or edited things which make you look dumb.

You largely treat the membership here like your own personal playthings. You insult their intelligence. That's going to come back and bite you in the ass; they're not stupid. I thought the M39 debacle was going to be a turning point, but you talked your way out of that. I'll give you credit for being slick there. Looked well practiced.

I don't know if you've noticed that I've pulled advertising on all boards of which you're a member. Here, NC Gun Owners, and I decided not to go forward with advertising on Gunboards. I believe that being seen as "one of the Mosin guys" on any board on which you're also a "Mosin guy" will one day be very bad. I do not want to be seen to have a professional association with you. When you fall, you're going to fall hard.

Treating people like idiots never works well. People are smart but like to give others the benefit of doubt. Anyone who wishes can read your past posts and see what you're doing here.

I really hope that you figure this out sooner than later. For all your bullshit, I do not believe you're truly a bad person.
That's nice Josh. Hope you have a better day tomorrow.
Old 05-02-2017, 11:06 AM   #74
Joshua M. Smith

AKaholic #: 52591

That arrogance will lead to bad things for you. Good luck.
Joshua M. Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 11:26 AM   #75
ncreptile
Vendor

Joshua Smith everyone.