Up to 60% Off Daily Deal Products. Palmetto State Armory
The Ultimate Gun Belt, US Made, Lifetime Warranty, Free Shipping. Shop Now.
Gorilla Ammo Free Shipping when you order 10 Boxes or more.
Shop all the current Lone Wolf closeouts here

Go Back   The AK Files Forums > Vendor Discussion Forums > Legion USA

Notices

Old 12-29-2016, 11:50 PM   #1
hazmat97
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 8490
Default Awesome Service

Been a while since I've posted here, but wanted to drop by and let everyone know about the service I got from Legion.

Late in the week before Christmas week, I got a call from a customer asking about finding a side-folding AK for her husband as a Christmas gift. After poking around and not finding much, I found a VEPR 1V at Legion. After some back and forth regarding price and getting the go-ahead from my boss (and dealing with the pre-Christmas bombardment of last minute shoppers), we went ahead with the deal.

Let me say, Alex at Legion is a great guy. He worked with me to get all the dealer sign up stuff processed in short order paving the way to get the order processed and made on 20 Dec so it could go out 2nd Day Air and be here by 23 Dec (a fiasco I have to take up with UPS and a story for another day), this as they were closing for the evening (5pm EST and I'm in MST). With multiple calls and emails getting everything going, he really went above and beyond when he didn't have to.

I know I thanked him profusely on the phone, but I wanted to publicly thank him here.

So again, thank you Alex, for everything, even if the customer's husband was a complete douche.