Up to 60% Off Daily Deal Products. Palmetto State Armory
The Ultimate Gun Belt, US Made, Lifetime Warranty, Free Shipping. Shop Now.
Gorilla Ammo Free Shipping when you order 10 Boxes or more.
Shop all the current Lone Wolf closeouts here

Go Back   The AK Files Forums > Handgun Forums > General Handgun Discussion

Notices

Old Yesterday, 03:03 PM   #36
praxidike
Veteran Member

AKaholic #: 191101

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARMT Guy View Post
Apparently, it's only when its trendy to do so.

I find it slighty amusing, ( and somewhat disappointing, ) when I see people.. fellow firearms owners, flip flop just like a politician when it comes to a stance on firearms/firearms manufacturers. Or, they just completely disregard a manufacturer's lack of full 2A support and blather on like idiots.

Daniel Defense, Springfield Armory and their relatively recent faux pas are good examples. Yet folks will still go to the mat for them. .

As for the OP, I'd just flip the magazines unless you're really in the market for a high capacity 9mm.
Springfield went from being against to being neutral on a bill that would have hurt their company, employees, and the people who purchase their weapons. They've long sense apologized, and did what they could to make things right. They've thrown money and support for several pro gun rights causes since then.

It wasn't a big deal to me in the first place, and I'm not going to do the Anties' bidding by going to bat against a gun company by trying to put them out of business, put the 2A loving employees out of work, and to prevent those, like many in this thread, who like their firearms from being able to buy them all because a couple of suits who had their backs against the wall tried to do what they thought was best from their company at that time....

Same goes for any other company. I'll go to bat against them if they're going against gun rights, but if they see the light, change, and start to support our cause, I don't see the point in continuing to blacklist them FOREVER...
praxidike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:28 PM   #37
mdewitt71
"Sarge"

AKaholic #: 181685

I have the Mod 2.0 45 ACP and the XDM 4.5 9mm.... cannot say they are my favorite pistols but, they are far from junk for sure.
The XDM 4.5 is a great pistol for starters it seems.. I hand it to kids and even adults that usually cannot hit the target at all and they seem like shoot it alot better than other models.
Old Yesterday, 04:42 PM   #38
Lone Eagle
Resident Psycho

AKaholic #: 170792

Xd Mod 2 Service 9mm(4") owner checking in. Mine runs like a top, and even likes my handloads. It also fits my hand like a glove, and hits where I point it. I'm close to the 5K mark downrange on it, and hardly any wear on the rails at all. Only thing I plan to do is order a night sight to replace the front sight with later. This one is my EDC, and also fits in my Durango's center console with room for a double mag pouch.

Lone Eagle is online now   Reply With Quote