Up to 60% Off Daily Deal Products. Palmetto State Armory
The Ultimate Gun Belt, US Made, Lifetime Warranty, Free Shipping. Shop Now.
Gorilla Ammo Free Shipping when you order 10 Boxes or more.
Shop all the current Lone Wolf closeouts here

Go Back   The AK Files Forums > Vendor Discussion Forums > Bowman Arms

Notices

Old 12-28-2016, 03:46 AM   #71
Jimmy Chimichanga

AKaholic #: 190087

I am interested in the SAR 80
please email me the surplus list w/ pricing

thank you!

psilo110@gmail.com
Jimmy Chimichanga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 04:36 PM   #72
Shaggy
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 165600

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardwired View Post
Is gunraper the only way to make a purchase from Bowman on the items listed in your vendor section? Can orders be done over the phone or mail in?

I sent a PM last week and followed up with email to sales (Gina). I know it's over the holiday break so not sure if you guys are all out of the office this week. Would like to just get my original questions and follow up questions answered and order what I need. Over the phone would be more efficient to do in one communication.

Thanks and merry xmas
I did mine by e-mail
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 12:05 PM   #73
Techno
Russianpaint.net
Vendor

AKaholic #: 176777

They are on GunBroker and I am pretty sure their phone number is listed. Calling them is the best way, really calling anyone is the only way. We can send Esmoke all day but your need get handled immediatly with one simple conversation. It is a small family run outfit, and they are usually pretty busy so I wouldn't make them have to log in to akfiles to get your email address.

Also publicly listing your email is not smart for a number of reasons. The first is it ends up being the target of spam you can not fathom. Ask me how I know lol.

Bob is a stand up guy, and Gina is the same. I asked Gina to look for me an obscure item once and she turned up a really unique Tantal.

When authenticity matters there is only one choice - the original.

• The same paint used by Izhevsk, Izhmash, Tula, Molot, and now Kalashnikov Concern since 1960
  • Carefully crafted from lab grade ingredients to exceed all original quality specifications
  • Application techniques for Gloss, Semi Gloss and Flat
  • Correct for Bulgarian, Hungarian and the best option for Polish, East German and export Israeli Galil. Appliance Epoxy works best on Egyptian builds FYI
  • Place all orders @ RUSSIANPAINT.NET
  • Contact me @ SALES@RUSSIANPAINT.NET

I am always interested in trade opportunities, collectors with a large number of kits to paint can offer kits/barrels. I am also interested in Original Barrel Non G Romanian kits. I will also purchase outright original barrel Romanian kits, Rare Russian kits and Russian/East German Barrels
Techno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 06:33 PM   #74
robertmbowman
Vendor

AKaholic #: 180147

SAR-80 kits will be here next week, ice storms in the northwest & holidays delayed the delivery.
Also in the same shipment are the Star Z-70 kits.
We have to package, sort, photograph, etc before shipping.
Last freight bill from TNW has not been received yet, final price next week.

Due in tomorrow are the new-old-stock PKM barrels [30 pieces] @ $1495 each, or $1295 each with PKM kit, which will be here in 2 weeks. [being cut at TNW now]

I have double hearing aids, close to impossible to communicate by phone, too many machine gun and mortar rounds in my past.

Email is BEST [sales@bowmanarms.com], few mistakes are made when we have a written EMAIL request, vs my [lack of] hearing.
Usually takes to the following day to return "yesterdays" emails, which will run between 20-30 per day.

All of our inventory is purchased in Europe, so we start our day at 5am eastern time [6 hours earlier], we leave at 12-1:00pm eastern.

Every email from the previous day is returned the following day before Gina leaves work.

Thanks, bob bowman
sales@bowmanarms.com
robertmbowman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 10:46 AM   #75
rcbif

AKaholic #: 169769

Bummer, but have been waiting and can and will wait some more.

Can wait to do a youtube review/ overview on the Z70 ( I did the dpm review for you)
I also plan to contribute pics and info to this private/collector made star firearms website
http://star-firearms.com/firearms/guns/smg70/

There's like less than 20 pics of this smg on the whole internet, lol
rcbif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 12:20 AM   #76
xxxitamixxx

AKaholic #: 190640

I'm seeing some pkt kits on gun broker. Are these the Serbian kits you were mentioning earlier? I'm really looking forward to getting a kit or two from you. Perhaps a star 70 kit too.

Last edited by xxxitamixxx; 01-02-2017 at 01:11 AM.
xxxitamixxx is offline   Reply With Quote