Go Back   The AK Files Forums > General Forums > General Discussion

Notices

Old 10-13-2017, 08:51 PM   #36
KFADavis

AKaholic #: 173925

Had one as well. Ran that thing all over the house!
KFADavis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 09:26 PM   #37
jason4473
Raaaaaaaaaaacist!

AKaholic #: 166020

I had some of them. I believe I was in third grade when they were out.
jason4473 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 10:05 PM   #38
History
Veteran Member

AKaholic #: 163408

Quote:
Originally Posted by brawny View Post
I don't remember those at all, but I loved my Evel Knievel stunt bike
This I remember.

Stompers? That must be something that happened after it was cool to be gay
Old 10-14-2017, 03:00 AM   #39
m03
Egomaniac

AKaholic #: 805

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lane_H View Post
yeah ok, insecure about what exactly?

tell me I am wrong - guys that are obsessively into a hobby of collecting toys are likely to have never had a girlfriend

I think you just outed yourself as a 40 yr old virgin type that has a shit load of toys still like new in packaging..
You realize that you're a member of and posting on a website dedicated to obsessing over one particular type of firearm, right?

Like, exactly the type of person that would obsessively collect inanimate objects or participate in discussions about said inanimate objects is the type of person who would join this site. You are one of those people.

You criticized because you think you're drawing negative attention away from yourself, but really you're just shining a giant spotlight on your own insecurities.
m03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 08:46 AM   #40
Lane_H
Errmahgerd!

AKaholic #: 182543

Quote:
Originally Posted by m03 View Post
You realize that you're a member of and posting on a website dedicated to obsessing over one particular type of firearm, right?

Like, exactly the type of person that would obsessively collect inanimate objects or participate in discussions about said inanimate objects is the type of person who would join this site. You are one of those people.

You criticized because you think you're drawing negative attention away from yourself, but really you're just shining a giant spotlight on your own insecurities.
lol

Did you study Psychology in College or some such ??

DO You realize that you are comparing building & collecting aks to obsessively collecting Children's toys - not the same Sport, sporto.

my comment about guys that have huge collections of toys likely to have never had any pussy was a for a laugh - I thought most would've found it funny..

Sorry you were offended.

But you know that there are those types out there
- the ones that live in their mom's basement and have tons of star trek, star wars, stomper trucks etc - I never said it was You..

Nor did I say it as a way to detract "negative attention" from myself or my own "insecurities" for anything.
btw - who says shit like that?
besdies a fag or some 40 yr old wierdo that lives with his parents & has never had a girlfriend.
but if the shoe fits & you were personally offended and Need a Safe Place to run to then maybe you can go crawl into bed with your mommy.

Arguing with a man who has renounced his reason is like giving medicine to the dead.
Lane_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 11:31 AM   #41
m03
Egomaniac

AKaholic #: 805

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lane_H View Post
lol

Did you study Psychology in College or some such ??

DO You realize that you are comparing building & collecting aks to obsessively collecting Children's toys - not the same Sport, sporto.

my comment about guys that have huge collections of toys likely to have never had any pussy was a for a laugh - I thought most would've found it funny..

Sorry you were offended.

But you know that there are those types out there
- the ones that live in their mom's basement and have tons of star trek, star wars, stomper trucks etc - I never said it was You..

Nor did I say it as a way to detract "negative attention" from myself or my own "insecurities" for anything.
btw - who says shit like that?
besdies a fag or some 40 yr old wierdo that lives with his parents & has never had a girlfriend.
but if the shoe fits & you were personally offended and Need a Safe Place to run to then maybe you can go crawl into bed with your mommy.

Fascinating. You just keep digging the hole deeper and making it more obvious that my assessment was spot on.
m03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 09:11 PM   #42
Lane_H
Errmahgerd!

Quote:
Originally Posted by m03 View Post
Fascinating. You just keep digging the hole deeper and making it more obvious that my assessment was spot on.
you're obviously just a troll trying to get me to argue when obviously I am not & I am actually Laughing at you - (Not with you).

So smart guy - just what exactly is your assessment?

- is it that I've never had any pussy? LOL

I've already asked you before- What is it that am supposedly insecure about?

you are the one that keeps diverting/deflecting the directly asked questions of explaining yourself.

you copied and quoted a comment I made for a reason- what is it?

Arguing with a man who has renounced his reason is like giving medicine to the dead.
Old 10-14-2017, 09:19 PM   #43
akinnepa
Tastes Like Bacon

AKaholic #: 41923

For fucks sake guys, let's just talk about shit we had when we were kids and all get along.
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race”

-Calvin Coolidge
akinnepa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 09:22 PM   #44
Lane_H
Errmahgerd!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akinnepa View Post
For fucks sake guys, let's just talk about shit we had when we were kids and all get along.
yeah- I thought that would be a good light hearted topic for a thread & then this guy comes along trolling

Old 10-14-2017, 10:35 PM   #45
nvhunter

AKaholic #: 189179

When I was a kid I loved them. I don't remember the MIL collection.
nvhunter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 10:20 AM   #46
tac34

AKaholic #: 4625

Quote:
Originally Posted by akinnepa View Post
You do realize what site you're on don't Ya.....Where someone would talk shit on what flavor bubble gum you prefer.
tac34 is offline   Reply With Quote