Up to 60% Off Daily Deal Products. Palmetto State Armory

Go Back   The AK Files Forums > Rifle Forums > Krinkovs

Notices

Old Yesterday, 10:27 PM   #71
wolf762

AKaholic #: 193313

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisomojado101 View Post
Nope. I have been dealing with Jeremy from Arsenal, and Cliff has been sort of a middleman helping the process along. He told me to expect a RMA and shipping label from Jeremy today, but I have not received anything. I will say that Cliff has been very professional, has promptly responded to all of my messages, and seems to be doing everything he can. Arsenal has been less responsive, although they claim to be having technical issues. I just want to shoot this gun already!
Check your spam folder . All my k var stuff was going their .

Also in 2019 I think 72 hours with the internet once first contact is made a RMA or a solution should be relayed .

I had to send a pistol back to S&W once . I filled out the form online and received my return label within 4 hours . This was 8 years ago !
Quote:
Originally Posted by love my ak47 View Post
Dude you look at your Arsenal rifle wrong and it voids the Warranty
wolf762 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:41 PM   #72
pisomojado101

AKaholic #: 196447

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf762 View Post
Check your spam folder . All my k var stuff was going their .

Also in 2019 I think 72 hours with the internet once first contact is made a RMA or a solution should be relayed .

I had to send a pistol back to S&W once . I filled out the form online and received my return label within 4 hours . This was 8 years ago !
Nothing in the spam folder unfortunately. I have been getting all my emails from K-Var, and I was getting emails from Jeremy at Arsenal, just havenít heard anything in awhile.

I had to send a pistol back to Sig once, and I had a RMA and paid shipping label within 2 hours. I love Arsenal products and will keep buying them, but this is getting pretty frustrating.

BTW, I have no complaints about K-Var. They didnít make the gun, just sold it to me, and Cliff has been nothing but helpful throughout this whole process. I have heard dealing with Arsenalís CS can be like pulling teeth, so I am glad to have Cliff helping me deal with them. Between his help, and the assistance I have gotten from Nate in the past, K-Var has made a customer of me for life.
pisomojado101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:56 PM   #73
Plagued

AKaholic #: 173075

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandfocus2 View Post
When I had my SAM7K, I installed the Stormwerkz folding mech. It worked great. Length of pull was perfect.

Yup, that's the shit right there.

I'll make a clone of that maybe add a different brace. I'm still a fan of the Shockwave though so it might just be it.
Plagued is online now   Reply With Quote