Up to 60% Off Daily Deal Products. Palmetto State Armory
The Ultimate Gun Belt, US Made, Lifetime Warranty, Free Shipping. Shop Now.
Gorilla Ammo Free Shipping when you order 10 Boxes or more.
Shop all the current Lone Wolf closeouts here

Go Back   The AK Files Forums > Rifle Forums > AK-47s

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2017, 08:17 PM   #1
Ammoloader
New Member
 
AKaholic #: 194613
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Fulshear, TX
Posts: 9
Default Range report on new PSAK 47

I took delivery of my first AK, a PSAK Zhukov folder model, about two weeks ago and finally made it the range to ring it out and zero the primary arms 3x and RS regulate mount I put on it this week. It was advertised as a blem but, I could only find one small scrape inside of the folding stock hinge that might have caused it to be labeled as such. I love the olive drab furniture. I was very impressed with the fit and finish on this rifle, like all Palmetto items I’ve ever purchased.

Reading through the concerns I’ve seen reported on this board, I can say the rifle displays none of the previously discussed issues. The safety does not drag on the side of the receiver much and as such, makes the safety fairly soft to operate. If I don’t like it with further use, I can bend it in the future…

I’ve tried new Magpul, Korean and Bulgarian mags and all worked great. The Korean were the tightest but they wear-in by inserting and releasing them several times. A JTAC aftermarket brake went on nicely but frankly, the PSA cut rifle brake works about as well as the JTAC…Point of impact shifted when I switched brakes.

The PSA trigger is much better than I anticipated and the sights were perfectly centered and zeroed for windage. I will need to adjust front sight for elevation. The RS Regulate side mount clips on solidly with a tiny bit of adjustment and does not move. I took it off and remounted it with no change in Zero.

I shot about 80 rounds of brass PRVI, Barnaul mil spec and handloads. At 50 yards ten shot groups were about 1.5” in diameter. My handloads were about 1.1” at 50 yards. Everything functioned perfectly. The brass ejection pattern started about 2:30 and seems to be working around to 3:30 with break in.

Cleaning was routine with no abnormal wear on the forged carrier or bolt.
Next trip I will check zero at 100 yards but, I don’t anticipate any problems. I am very happy with the rifle and from what I can see, it is well worth what I paid for it.

Last edited by Ammoloader; 12-13-2017 at 08:24 PM.
Ammoloader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 08:19 PM   #2
ArtGuy
Senior Member
 
ArtGuy's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 190991
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Texas
Posts: 573
Default

Is Doziers still good?
ArtGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 08:22 PM   #3
Ammoloader
New Member
 
AKaholic #: 194613
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Fulshear, TX
Posts: 9
Default

From what I hear I think it is. They are well known for wild game processing. For BBQ, I tend to frequent Midway BBQ in Katy because I tried it first.
Ammoloader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 12:10 AM   #4
slcpunk74
censored
 
slcpunk74's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 173589
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: SL,UTah
Posts: 7,809
Default

One thing that might be worth a check is the safety. If the safety can rotate too loosely then it might be able to jump too far up and go past safe. With some triggers this can cause the hammer to drop. It's never been an issue for me, but I have seen it on an AK(no clue which one) that I forced to go past the safe position and I think century had something like that going on a while back.

Anyway, welcome and glad you enjoyed your new rifle. Sounds like a good shooter so far. I haven't been watching the psa AKs lately, but I had hoped they would put out some nice products.
__________________
The time and place for a gun maker just got together on this corner. And I happened along.- John M. Browning
Socialism in general has a record of failure so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore or evade it. -Thomas Sowell
slcpunk74 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 12:27 PM   #5
sicfishe
New Member
 
AKaholic #: 194669
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 3
Default

I recently bought the Liberty version with Plum furniture. The extractor broke after 130 rounds.
sicfishe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 12:33 PM   #6
Sublimeon24s
- Tactical Operator -
Contributor
 
Sublimeon24s's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 157162
Join Date: May 2011
Location: bed with two bi girls
Posts: 6,762
Default

OP, how long have you worked at PSA?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jliu123 View Post
What can you say about?
Sublimeon24s is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 12:48 PM   #7
brawny
Curio & Relic
 
AKaholic #: 187460
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Anderson, SC
Posts: 3,198
Default

Still not buying one. They lied about their product, then said "cast is as good as hammer forged, but if you want the hammer forging we'll have to charge a little more."
__________________
Be on the alert, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
Let all that you do be done in love.
1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Do you even agency, bro?
brawny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 06:39 PM   #8
Ammoloader
New Member
 
AKaholic #: 194613
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Fulshear, TX
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slcpunk74 View Post
One thing that might be worth a check is the safety. If the safety can rotate too loosely then it might be able to jump too far up and go past safe. With some triggers this can cause the hammer to drop. It's never been an issue for me, but I have seen it on an AK(no clue which one) that I forced to go past the safe position and I think century had something like that going on a while back.

Anyway, welcome and glad you enjoyed your new rifle. Sounds like a good shooter so far. I haven't been watching the psa AKs lately, but I had hoped they would put out some nice products.
Thank you very much for the heads up! I did just now check the movement of the safety lever and learned a bit about how the safety works on an AK. With the dust cover installed, the lever does not go up far enough to unblock the trigger mechanism to the point it can release the hammer....Cliff
Ammoloader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 06:54 PM   #9
Ammoloader
New Member
 
AKaholic #: 194613
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Fulshear, TX
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicfishe View Post
I recently bought the Liberty version with Plum furniture. The extractor broke after 130 rounds.
Thanks for that information. When that happened, did the spent case fail to extract and everything came to a stop?

I keep extra extractors around for ARs (although I've never broken one in 22 years) so, maybe I need to get one for this too....Cliff
Ammoloader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 10:39 PM   #10
TXsailor
Veteran Member
 
AKaholic #: 193986
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: REDACTED
Posts: 1,290
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublimeon24s View Post
OP, how long have you worked at PSA?
And yet heís not the only one with a good report on them...
TXsailor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 10:41 PM   #11
ArtGuy
Senior Member
 
ArtGuy's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 190991
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Texas
Posts: 573
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammoloader View Post
From what I hear I think it is. They are well known for wild game processing. For BBQ, I tend to frequent Midway BBQ in Katy because I tried it first.
I'll have to try that next time through there, Thanks.
ArtGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 10:52 PM   #12
logan09
Senior Member
 
AKaholic #: 22120
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: U.P
Posts: 842
Default

Glad you got a nice one OP. Some of us weren't so lucky. Min functions fine so far but fit and finish is garbage. I have the triangle side folder and I haven't seen one that wasn't listed as a Blem yet for sale.

I still stick to what I said before on mine. I wouldn't touch one for more than $500
logan09 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 12:20 AM   #13
slcpunk74
censored
 
slcpunk74's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 173589
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: SL,UTah
Posts: 7,809
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammoloader View Post
Thank you very much for the heads up! I did just now check the movement of the safety lever and learned a bit about how the safety works on an AK. With the dust cover installed, the lever does not go up far enough to unblock the trigger mechanism to the point it can release the hammer....Cliff
That's good news. Usually the dust cover stops the safety lever, but if there was a lever that was loose enough then it could slide past the cover.

The ak is a strange beast. At least its a pretty easy beast to understand. Good luck!
__________________
The time and place for a gun maker just got together on this corner. And I happened along.- John M. Browning
Socialism in general has a record of failure so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore or evade it. -Thomas Sowell
slcpunk74 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 11:26 PM   #14
Ez556
Junior Novelist
 
Ez556's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 184679
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Germantown, Wisconsin
Posts: 353
Default

Is the finish still smooth and nitrided? I have almost 2K rounds through mine I got during Robs testing and I love it, but after they released the barreled receivers it seemed quality control went in the toilet and people got all sorts of different finishes and tolerances of parts. Iíd like to chalk it up to the huge demand right before the election. Sounds like yours is good so far so Iím hoping thatís the case.
__________________
Ez556 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 11:30 PM   #15
Ez556
Junior Novelist
 
Ez556's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 184679
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Germantown, Wisconsin
Posts: 353
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicfishe View Post
I recently bought the Liberty version with Plum furniture. The extractor broke after 130 rounds.
Liberty is the forged rifle right? If all the forging machinery did in fact come from DDI, it may be the same issue from an out of spec bolt or something like the DDI bolts that had extractor issues. Who knows.
__________________
Ez556 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 08:36 PM   #16
Ammoloader
New Member
 
AKaholic #: 194613
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Fulshear, TX
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ez556 View Post
Is the finish still smooth and nitrided? I have almost 2K rounds through mine I got during Robs testing and I love it, but after they released the barreled receivers it seemed quality control went in the toilet and people got all sorts of different finishes and tolerances of parts. I’d like to chalk it up to the huge demand right before the election. Sounds like yours is good so far so I’m hoping that’s the case.
Glad to hear your still happy at 2000 rounds! I was very aware of the issues discussed on the forum when I ordered the PSAK 47. I decided to give Palmetto a chance based on the quality of AR equipment I'd received in the past.

My best guess is the finish is Nitride and it still looks nice. Informed by forum discussions (and before I signed the transfer paperwork) I looked over inside of the receiver and everything external for any evidence of corrosion/discoloration and generally how everything fit and was assembled. There were no issues at all so, it came home with me....Cliff

PS: The Liberty model has a forged carrier. That's what my rifle is too. I read somewhere the bolts were made in Bulgaria....

Last edited by Ammoloader; 12-19-2017 at 08:41 PM. Reason: add to response
Ammoloader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 04:30 PM   #17
Palmetto State Armory
Member
Vendor
 
Palmetto State Armory's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 182740
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 462
Default

Ammoloader,

The bolts are 100% made here in the US, not Bulgaria.

Thank you for your business, and we are glad you like it!

Josiah

Last edited by Palmetto State Armory; 12-20-2017 at 04:31 PM. Reason: adding
Palmetto State Armory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 11:23 PM   #18
boutcha
Roadie For Life
Contributor
 
boutcha's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 172420
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Behind Blue Eyes
Posts: 7,752
Default

Glad you are here PSA.
Question everyone needs to know.
Are Euro replacement parts compatible in your builds???
boutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 08:53 AM   #19
sicfishe
New Member
 
AKaholic #: 194669
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 3
Default

Yes, the spent case failed to extract and everything came to a stop.

I replaced the extractor. Unfortunately, I was unable to do it myself as the firing pin retaining pin was jammed in the bolt. Had to take it to a gunsmith for repair. That was cheaper than shipping the entire rifle back to PSA.

I am going to order another one as I suspect this type of thing will continue. The gunsmith told me that he's never seen that problem with an AK extractor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammoloader View Post
Thanks for that information. When that happened, did the spent case fail to extract and everything came to a stop?

I keep extra extractors around for ARs (although I've never broken one in 22 years) so, maybe I need to get one for this too....Cliff
sicfishe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 08:56 AM   #20
sicfishe
New Member
 
AKaholic #: 194669
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 3
Default

Liberty is the billet rifle. I don't think there are any American made forged AK rifles, but I could be wrong about that.

At the time I purchased the rifle from PSA I was unaware of the DDI bolt extractor issues. If I had to guess I would say that they are still using parts that came from or were produced by DDI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ez556 View Post
Liberty is the forged rifle right? If all the forging machinery did in fact come from DDI, it may be the same issue from an out of spec bolt or something like the DDI bolts that had extractor issues. Who knows.
sicfishe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 09:59 AM   #21
Palmetto State Armory
Member
Vendor
 
Palmetto State Armory's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 182740
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 462
Default

boutcha,

We cannot guarantee any type of parts will fit our AK, other than our parts.

Thank you,

Josiah
Palmetto State Armory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 12:10 PM   #22
boutcha
Roadie For Life
Contributor
 
boutcha's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 172420
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Behind Blue Eyes
Posts: 7,752
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmetto State Armory View Post
boutcha,

We cannot guarantee any type of parts will fit our AK, other than our parts.

Thank you,

Josiah
Thank you for (not)confirming.
boutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 02:25 PM   #23
camaro1509
Veteran Member
 
AKaholic #: 147889
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hyden KY, usa
Posts: 1,183
Default

Iv seen problems out of all the USA made akís serious ones . On their web page I seen they make a side folder Russian Izzy style whatís it parts?. Surely itís not us made side folder with billet trunnion ?. The biggest problem is the riveting and trunnions I think if someone like colt or FNH I bet H&K could make a ak plus FN makes descent 240 barrels out machine gun steel wouldnít chrome molly be better barrel than cold hammer forged ?.
camaro1509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 02:59 PM   #24
TXsailor
Veteran Member
 
AKaholic #: 193986
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: REDACTED
Posts: 1,290
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro1509 View Post
Iv seen problems out of all the USA made akís serious ones . On their web page I seen they make a side folder Russian Izzy style whatís it parts?. Surely itís not us made side folder with billet trunnion ?. The biggest problem is the riveting and trunnions I think if someone like colt or FNH I bet H&K could make a ak plus FN makes descent 240 barrels out machine gun steel wouldnít chrome molly be better barrel than cold hammer forged ?.
You wanna take a guess what an H&K AK would cost? Would YOU fork out that coin? The problem isnít manufacturers, the problem is the price versus market issue. While AKs arenít rocket science, theyíre not actually pennies on the dollar to make. Weíre used to them being super cheap because we buy surplus from over seas, but in reality new production in America is EXPENSIVE. If you produced a true quality AK it would likely cost more than a nice AR. And no one will pay that for an AR. So, in order to deliver at a price point people will swallow, you canít get the hand made, hammer forged tank of a rifle on every single example, and issues will slip through the cracks.
TXsailor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 11:03 PM   #25
camaro1509
Veteran Member
 
AKaholic #: 147889
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hyden KY, usa
Posts: 1,183
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXsailor View Post
You wanna take a guess what an H&K AK would cost? Would YOU fork out that coin? The problem isnít manufacturers, the problem is the price versus market issue. While AKs arenít rocket science, theyíre not actually pennies on the dollar to make. Weíre used to them being super cheap because we buy surplus from over seas, but in reality new production in America is EXPENSIVE. If you produced a true quality AK it would likely cost more than a nice AR. And no one will pay that for an AR. So, in order to deliver at a price point people will swallow, you canít get the hand made, hammer forged tank of a rifle on every single example, and issues will slip through the cracks.
Yea USA barrels suck and we all know chome molly ar15 barrels donít cost that much , the g3 is expensive???. It is similar and I read thing weíre head stg-44 guy was captured and sent to Izzy to work with MK so u can imagine if he even designed the ak. A mp7 is just 2í500$ and FN makes 50 m2 so they could do riveting itís bs.the high monkeyís at century breed and now we got meth monkeys all over . Thatís not the issue or paying workers if Iím going spend 5-800$ and it donít last 100 rounds thatís a problem. Who made the stock n parts?
camaro1509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 02:00 PM   #26
TXsailor
Veteran Member
 
AKaholic #: 193986
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: REDACTED
Posts: 1,290
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro1509 View Post
Yea USA barrels suck and we all know chome molly ar15 barrels donít cost that much , the g3 is expensive???. It is similar and I read thing weíre head stg-44 guy was captured and sent to Izzy to work with MK so u can imagine if he even designed the ak. A mp7 is just 2í500$ and FN makes 50 m2 so they could do riveting itís bs.the high monkeyís at century breed and now we got meth monkeys all over . Thatís not the issue or paying workers if Iím going spend 5-800$ and it donít last 100 rounds thatís a problem. Who made the stock n parts?
Lol. An mp7 is ďjust 2500Ē, meaning if they produced an AK, that would also cost at least $2,500. Probably more because they donít have AK tooling and theyíll want to upsell to recoup the investment faster. Would you pay $2,500 for an AK pattern? THATS the problem youíre missing. Yes, it can be done, and done well, in the USA. There exist GREAT US barrels. But youíre going to PAY for them. And no one here is going to shell out $2k for an AK.
TXsailor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 03:49 PM   #27
4mula
Curio & Relic
 
AKaholic #: 183879
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: on my chair
Posts: 7,782
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXsailor View Post
You wanna take a guess what an H&K AK would cost? Would YOU fork out that coin? The problem isnít manufacturers, the problem is the price versus market issue. While AKs arenít rocket science, theyíre not actually pennies on the dollar to make. Weíre used to them being super cheap because we buy surplus from over seas, but in reality new production in America is EXPENSIVE. If you produced a true quality AK it would likely cost more than a nice AR. And no one will pay that for an AR. So, in order to deliver at a price point people will swallow, you canít get the hand made, hammer forged tank of a rifle on every single example, and issues will slip through the cracks.
I respectfully disagree. PSA and Riley AK'S for example can be had for around $600ish and they are USA made.
Making them with quality parts wont add that much to the price.
__________________
5.56 posts per day
4mula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 03:53 PM   #28
TXsailor
Veteran Member
 
AKaholic #: 193986
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: REDACTED
Posts: 1,290
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4mula View Post
I respectfully disagree. PSA and Riley AK'S for example can be had for around $600ish and they are USA made.
Making them with quality parts wont add that much to the price.
Oh, Iíve got a PSA and I love it. What I was saying is that those who are saying the Rileyís and PSAs arenít good enough for them, and want more forging, more QC, and better manufacturing (Camaro in particular said he wanted an H&K AK) arenít willing to pay the price for tougher materials, more engineering and more hands - on QC.

As it stands, I havenít touched a Riley, but if PSA could step up their QC, they would be about as good as we can hope for in a domestic AK, and for that I think theyíre pretty great.
TXsailor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 03:54 PM   #29
Justice06RR
Senior Member
 
AKaholic #: 168431
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Central FL
Posts: 616
Default

"Only" $2500 for MP7 lol.

The FN SCAR17 is "only" $3500. So cheap.... /sarcasm.


To the OP, glad to hear your rifle is running good so far.
Justice06RR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 04:18 PM   #30
4mula
Curio & Relic
 
AKaholic #: 183879
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: on my chair
Posts: 7,782
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXsailor View Post
Oh, Iíve got a PSA and I love it.
Good to hear. I plan on getting a PSA AK with the triangle folder when they are back in stock. Im gonna get the one with forged parts.
__________________
5.56 posts per day
4mula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 04:23 PM   #31
TXsailor
Veteran Member
 
AKaholic #: 193986
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: REDACTED
Posts: 1,290
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4mula View Post
Good to hear. I plan on getting a PSA AK with the triangle folder when they are back in stock. Im gonna get the one with forged parts.
Thats what I did. Though not the folder, I like the old school wood everywhere. From my following these closely, it looks like the REAL problems come from the kits PSA sells. The full rifles seem to be mostly good purchases with the usual small things that slip by QC from time to time.
TXsailor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 06:21 PM   #32
4mula
Curio & Relic
 
AKaholic #: 183879
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: on my chair
Posts: 7,782
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXsailor View Post
Thats what I did. Though not the folder, I like the old school wood everywhere. From my following these closely, it looks like the REAL problems come from the kits PSA sells. The full rifles seem to be mostly good purchases with the usual small things that slip by QC from time to time.
Ive also noticed the same thing that complete rifles are not really the issue, its the kits.
__________________
5.56 posts per day
4mula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 06:30 PM   #33
Rev06
Titanium Member
Bronze Contributor
 
AKaholic #: 185972
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: The Outer Limits
Posts: 5,392
Default

Thanks for the post, just catching up.
__________________
Rev
Rev06 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 10:25 AM   #34
Aceshigh
Lt Topper
 
Aceshigh's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 5008
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: SCIF
Posts: 16,045
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4mula View Post
Ive also noticed the same thing that complete rifles are not really the issue, its the kits.
Perhaps lettng the company that knows what its doing, do all the final build QC is best.

I think PSA will be much stronger in this market as the baseline consumer friendly forged AK as time progresses,
and the Eastern Bloc market focuses more on Syria rather then here. I said before I think they will replace the
inexpensive SAIGA starter market once all the kinks are worked out.
__________________


Quote:
Today we need a nation of minute men; citizens who are not only prepared to take up arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as a basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom. The cause of liberty, the cause of America, cannot succeed with any lesser effort. John F Kennedy 1961
Aceshigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 06:37 PM   #35
Funkerman
Senior Member
 
AKaholic #: 175301
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 809
Default

I wonder if they have plans to go with the 90 dgeree gasblock and a 24mm muzzle in the future.. oh well. Watching this thread as I am considering a folder from PSA. After running a 104FR, I've grown fond of side folding stocks. Will the cleaning rods with these take the current KVAR cleaning kits or will I need to swap in a 74 cleaning rod?
Funkerman is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2018 The AK FIles