Go Back   The AK Files Forums > Rifle Forums > AR15 / AR10

Notices

Old 07-18-2017, 09:36 AM   #71
mdewitt71
"Sarge"

AKaholic #: 181685

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
I'm seriously taking a look at some of their 16" uppers they offer on the website. Hell, might even get back into 300blk. Pretty good prices for uppers without BCG or CH. Besides, probably be a bit safer using my own BCG after seeing this thread.
I bought a complete 300BLK pistol directly through Radical Firearms in 2015 and have nothing bad to say about it or the company. Ran 400 rounds through it without issues before trading it off. I would consider Radical Firearms and Primary Arms very closely related if not one and the same. Radical can probably drive a crate full of rifles across the road with a forklift to Primary.
We have half a dozen uppers from them in 556 and 300BLK with thousands of rounds thru them..... No issues.
But, then again, that was just the uppers and I usually have FailZero BCGs in them.
This is the first (and last) full rifle I have bought from them.

Radical Firearms Customer Service latest email reply is they cannot believe the pin broke in 3 pieces like it did and want more pics and a better understanding of what happened before they send me a replacement.
I told em I am not wasting my time on a $5 part and don't want another one, I will buy else where.
Old 07-18-2017, 09:47 AM   #72
Sweet5ltr

AKaholic #: 167813

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
I'm seriously taking a look at some of their 16" uppers they offer on the website. Hell, might even get back into 300blk. Pretty good prices for uppers without BCG or CH. Besides, probably be a bit safer using my own BCG after seeing this thread.
I bought a complete 300BLK pistol directly through Radical Firearms in 2015 and have nothing bad to say about it or the company. Ran 400 rounds through it without issues before trading it off. I would consider Radical Firearms and Primary Arms very closely related if not one and the same. Radical can probably drive a crate full of rifles across the road with a forklift to Primary.
@ 5:50. Why go with anything else other than a PSA upper for a budget build anymore? Battlefield Vegas has ran them for quite sometime now, always positive comments from the owner. In 2015 of course, the market was vastly different.