Go Back   The AK Files Forums > General Forums > Gunsmithing & Build It Yourself

Notices

Old 05-30-2017, 11:47 PM   #36
ThunderGod
Curio & Relic
Bronze Contributor

AKaholic #: 62

Bravo!

Some schmucks are harping about the "Death of 5.45" while y'all are building AKs in calibers that are fairly rare for the original AR platform.

Huzzah!

URCX: Your Best Friend on the Internet!

Neither Bee, nor Borg.
ThunderGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 05:36 PM   #37
akenthusiast1

AKaholic #: 183368

Quote:
Originally Posted by W210838 View Post
What specs do you need ?
One's that fit an RPK/Yugo m72 barrel.
akenthusiast1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 05:43 PM   #38
Lane_H
Errmahgerd!

AKaholic #: 182543

Quote:
Originally Posted by akenthusiast1 View Post
One's that fit an RPK/Yugo m72 barrel.
You need to PM Randy/☆w210838 if you haven't already.
he wrote in this thread he would sell the one he just made and turn a new one with a different gb diameter for himself

Arguing with a man who has renounced his reason is like giving medicine to the dead.
Lane_H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 06:06 PM   #39
1biggun
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 6541

Quote:
That one is a shilen match 1x8 twist biggun

Now things got interesting to me.
Love it when guys use good blanks.
This should be a shooter.
1biggun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 06:16 PM   #40
1biggun
Curio & Relic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderGod View Post
Bravo!

Some schmucks are harping about the "Death of 5.45" while y'all are building AKs in calibers that are fairly rare for the original AR platform.

Huzzah!
Unlike the 5.45 . The 6.5 now has the option of cheaper steel cased ammo and high quality brass ammo and the ability to reload it. There is also lots of hunting and target options.
Some AK shooters want better accuracy and performance. The 6.5 offers a lot of that over 7.62x39 and 5.45 at longer ranges.

That barrel posted above with good ammo should be well under 1" moa with a few tweaks to the rest of the rifle.
Looking forward to seeing how it does.
Old 05-31-2017, 06:20 PM   #41
овчарка

AKaholic #: 189949

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
Unlike the 5.45 . The 6.5 now has the option of cheaper steel cased ammo and high quality brass ammo and the ability to reload it. There is also lots of hunting and target options.
Some AK shooters want better accuracy and performance. The 6.5 offers a lot of that over 7.62x39 and 5.45 at longer ranges.

That barrel posted above with good ammo should be well under 1" moa with a few tweaks to the rest of the rifle.
Looking forward to seeing how it does.
I highly doubt itll be "well under" 1 MOA.

Personally I don't see a point until the ammo is a lot more plentiful.
Old 05-31-2017, 09:12 PM   #42
Lane_H
Errmahgerd!

AKaholic #: 182543

Quote:
Originally Posted by овчарка View Post

Personally I don't see a point until the ammo is a lot more plentiful
Personally I don't know people want to condemn something they have not done or tried themselves..

And I guess by Plentiful you mean at your LGS or Walmart?

http://ammoseek.com/ammo/6.5mm-grendel
^
Seems Plentiful to me..

Arguing with a man who has renounced his reason is like giving medicine to the dead.
Lane_H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 09:16 PM   #43
овчарка

AKaholic #: 189949

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lane_H View Post
Personally I don't know people want to condemn something they have not done or tried themselves..

And I guess by Plentiful you mean at your LGS or Walmart?

http://ammoseek.com/ammo/6.5mm-grendel
^
Seems Plentiful to me..
By plentiful, I mean I see it everywhere. I don't see it as a viable go-to rifle cartridge until its everywhere. And I also don't mean expensive ass hunting loads. We have 1 cheap ammo supplier for the caliber. Wolf. And thats it.

And unless you go the AR route, you have to make questionable modifications to AK magazines for it to work, if that.

Serbia adopted it. That's a step. But only one step.
Old 05-31-2017, 09:24 PM   #44
W210838
Veteran Member

AKaholic #: 158639

Or you could just buy or make an AR mag adapter, use vepr 6.5 Grendel mags and modify the BG. It's not cheap like x39 and probably never will be. But s&$! Who am I !
Old 06-01-2017, 05:03 PM   #45
1biggun
Curio & Relic

Quote:
Originally Posted by овчарка View Post

Personally I don't see a point until the ammo is a lot more plentiful.

A Shilen barrel is a high quality item. That same barrel on a bolt action with high quality ammo on Lupia brass could shoot under 1/2" easly.
with snug head space and a good optic mount the AK with a stamped reciver can get well under 1" with a good barrel. I have built multipul rifles that do and several that have dine under 1/2" no they were not stock.
But if I can make a 6mm AK go under 1" with a $15 remington take off barrel I have no doubts he can do better with a quality blank as the heart of his rifle with good ammo.
With Wolf it's only going to do what the ammo allows.

How the barrel has been profiled may affect it as will the hand guards if stock stuff is being used. I have no idea how those fins will affect harmonics as the barrel heats up.

Pleanty of 6.5 grendel choices.
It not a round for every one but it does give the AK and AR some good usable power out 300 yards on bigger game and bad guys.

Wish I had a few of those blanks.
Old 06-01-2017, 05:14 PM   #46
1biggun
Curio & Relic

Quote:
Or you could just buy or make an AR mag adapter, use vepr 6.5 Grendel mags and modify the BG. It's not cheap like x39 and probably never will be. But s&$! Who am I !

I haven't done it yet but I'm pretty sure if the corners of a AR mag are trimmed slightly they will fit a AKM or yugo 7.62 trunion with out having to mess with the trunion lugs.
The mags should still work in a AR with the corners trimmed. The bullet or case never hits that area

Another option is to add lugs to a steel AR mag so it locks into a AK. I have done that to a FAL mag on a 308 conversion.

If guys can build a rifle and make a barrel mags is not a deal breaker.

I have a 7.62x39 AK with a very shot up cooked barrel that's going to get something non 7.62 x39 at some point and im looking at using a AR mag.
It going to be 6mmBRX, 6.5 Grendel or a 44 BGM.
Im leaning towardthe grendel so I don't have to make ammo all the time.
The wolf is apealing for just plinking and Id more inclined to let buddies shoot it if cases were not so prized.
Old 06-03-2017, 04:19 PM   #47
W210838
Veteran Member

AKaholic #: 158639

http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showth...44#post4063244
Just like I said , it's up for sale.
Blowing it out today in Mp

Last edited by W210838; 06-04-2017 at 03:05 PM.
W210838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 08:31 AM   #48
uao85
Veteran Member

AKaholic #: 158002

I think that is a good idea and tend to agree with you. AR mags are cheap. A lot better than removing too much trunnion material and possibly having stress breaks in the future. I spent a little time trimming a non heat treated Polish front trunnion yesterday and it was a decent amount of material I had to remove to allow the mag to sit high enough to strip rounds from the mag. Of course the mag well conversion parts gave a good indication of how high it needed to be. On the plus side however, I am confident that once one or two small details are worked out that a solution is definitely possible for a solid mag well conversion that can drop free and allow the use of factory magazines. I have a ton of ar mags I can work on. I will report what I find. Might be a few days though. Just started back to work for the the next couple of days.

Quote:
I haven't done it yet but I'm pretty sure if the corners of a AR mag are trimmed slightly they will fit a AKM or yugo 7.62 trunion with out having to mess with the trunion lugs.
The mags should still work in a AR with the corners trimmed. The bullet or case never hits that area

Another option is to add lugs to a steel AR mag so it locks into a AK. I have done that to a FAL mag on a 308 conversion.

If guys can build a rifle and make a barrel mags is not a deal breaker.

I have a 7.62x39 AK with a very shot up cooked barrel that's going to get something non 7.62 x39 at some point and im looking at using a AR mag.
It going to be 6mmBRX, 6.5 Grendel or a 44 BGM.
Im leaning towardthe grendel so I don't have to make ammo all the time.
The wolf is apealing for just plinking and Id more inclined to let buddies shoot it if cases were not so prized.
uao85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 06:55 PM   #49
uao85
Veteran Member

Update on some of my tinkering. AR mags can be trimmed no sweat to get high enough in the magwell.

But I have come up with better solution I believe. Factory mags that with a little trimming work 100% with akm components. From mag to chamber and locked ready to fire.

Downside is they are only 10 rd mags, but give a nice blueprint for making a higher capacity magazine.

Have yet to get my hands on a tapco 20rd mag, but will have one soon. Will also have a morrisey receiver to build the first test subject on. Will be ordering a nice Leopold vx3i that will do dual duty on my hunting rifle and testing these for accuracy.
Old 07-18-2017, 07:51 PM   #50
phat69
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 156026

My plan is to strip the reinforcement lips and the locking lugs for some junk galil mags I have and weld them onto some 6.5 AR mags.

I have M72 buttstock 40451 (FANTOM carved on one side CW on the other with the milled stub.), I need 40880.
phat69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 08:15 PM   #51
10acresandrocks
Bronze Contributor

AKaholic #: 185701

This is the path I've been thinking, but not with Galil mags.
10acresandrocks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 12:33 AM   #52
chillypepper

AKaholic #: 176015

I been playing with mags since I found out about the barrels. My brass cased ammo don't fit in polish steel. rubs just a tad in tapco and magpul. The steel cased ammo fits fine in all of them. But, they are all going to need a tad of work to make work properly.

Believe it or not, the magpul is showing the most and easiest promise. Of course I won't know any of this for sure until I have usable gun to try out.

This makes me happy cause i bought a shit ton of wolf grendel ammo for cheap fodder to not waste all my loadable ammo and brass and it won't even chamber in my AR. And no I'm not going to modify my 6.5 AR mags to work in an AK after what I had to pay for them.
chillypepper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 10:30 AM   #53
uao85
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by phat69 View Post
My plan is to strip the reinforcement lips and the locking lugs for some junk galil mags I have and weld them onto some 6.5 AR mags.

You could probably get away with taking the whole top 2inches or so from an AKM mag and grafting it onto an ar 6.5 grendel mag. It has a few things going for it. The curvature of the mag is the issue, not even so much the follower. The rim diameter is the same size, so the dimensions of the top of the mag will be perfect. Both are steel material, which will lend well to spot welding the two together. The ar15 mag is too wide in the front like it was already mentioned.

If you try to cut the mag to narrow it, you will start to have follower issues since one of the follower stops and supports is in the front of the mag where it will need to be narrowed. Same reason it is difficult to trim the top of the mag to clear a factory trunnion without running into the same problem. Already cut one up during my tinkering and found out the hard way. Thankfully it was only a 10rd mag. But I now have a donor to weld the top of an AK mag to for testing purposes, so I won't feel too badly about cutting up a perfectly good mag.
Old 08-05-2017, 11:24 AM   #54
chillypepper

That's not a bad plan. I don't have any donor ak mags to work with. As I mentioned before, my ar mags were to expensive to modify on. Of course if I found some cheaper ones then I'd be all over it.

Going back through all this I loaded up a magpul, at about 18 rounds things start going south.

the tapco seems to be okay loaded up to 28. The 20 round tapco looks to be the with the most potential to work right with out modifying.

This is still armchair speculation until I put together a shootin' stick and take it to the range.
Old 08-06-2017, 05:24 AM   #55
Meataxe556
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 160303

So much time and energy expended by owners trying to come up with a workable hi-cap mag for the 6.5G AK...of course, the problem would be solved if somebody would come up with a reliable aftermarket mag...Csspecs? SGM?

There's a lot of pent up interest / demand for the 6.5 Grendel AK, but it's being held back by the lack of hi-cap mags.

.30'06 AK mags? M77 .308 mags? Hundreds of 30 rd M14 mags sitting on the shelves? Why? How many of those rifles are / were even being sold? They don't make sense.

Obviously, 6.5 Grendel is a better choice for an AK. Interest is high, ammo is cheap and varied, there are still a lot of Vepr 6.5s available for sale at reasonable prices.

The time has come.
Meataxe556 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 12:39 PM   #56
1biggun
Curio & Relic

Do you expect a company to produce cheap mags to fit nonexistent rifles??

If veprs had not been banned then there might have been a small market.

If a company can produce a 6.5 rifle they can damn sure produce a mag for it.

If a company were to make a mag what trunion should it fit what mag well length ect.

I'd say build a mag to fit a AKM trunion and reciver to fit so a barrel change only is required.

Want a bussiness opportunity offer a barrel and mag combo there is a market for that.
You can't have one place making the rifle a second making the barrel and then expect some one to tool up spending thousands of dollors and make a mag for what amounts to my be less than a 100 conversions in existance.

The next option is sombody reliable make and sell a cheap AR mag addapter. Simply grind the mag corners off so they fit a stock trunion and use them of for those who can't modify any thing sell a modifed $20 mag to fit the addapters.
They will still likely fit a AR.

with all the Chinese crap being copied I'm surprised there is not some AR to AK mag addapters for $20 on ebay.

We can can get $35 80% lowers by the thousands cranked out but nobody can make a cheap addapter?????
Old 08-06-2017, 10:13 PM   #57
Meataxe556
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 160303

Quote:
Do you expect a company to produce cheap mags to fit nonexistent rifles??

If veprs had not been banned then there might have been a small market.

If a company can produce a 6.5 rifle they can damn sure produce a mag for it.

If a company were to make a mag what trunion should it fit what mag well length ect.

I'd say build a mag to fit a AKM trunion and reciver to fit so a barrel change only is required.

Want a bussiness opportunity offer a barrel and mag combo there is a market for that.
You can't have one place making the rifle a second making the barrel and then expect some one to tool up spending thousands of dollors and make a mag for what amounts to my be less than a 100 conversions in existance.

The next option is sombody reliable make and sell a cheap AR mag addapter. Simply grind the mag corners off so they fit a stock trunion and use them of for those who can't modify any thing sell a modifed $20 mag to fit the addapters.
They will still likely fit a AR.

with all the Chinese crap being copied I'm surprised there is not some AR to AK mag addapters for $20 on ebay.

We can can get $35 80% lowers by the thousands cranked out but nobody can make a cheap addapter?????

As you see here, interest in converting x39 rifles to 6.5 Grendel is strong and gaining momentum. Replacement 6.5G AK barrels are in production. It makes sense, especially since 6.5G came from 7.62x39 and eclipses that round ballistically. The only thing holding 6.5 back is the lack of hi-cap mags. Regrettably, Bill Alexander, et al designed 6.5G with an AR-like cartridge taper to work in fanboy rifles, but it is superior to 5.56 as well. If you want to buy a new Russian AK right now, about your only option is a Vepr 6.5. They're still on the market for sale. Wolf 6.5G is actually cheaper than nearly all 7.62x39 ammo and there are plenty of quality hunting and target rounds available in 6.5 now. 6.5 Grendel is here to stay. It's about time the AK market caught on.

I can see the need for Saiga and Vepr .308 hi cap mags, even though FALs, G3s, AR10s and M1As serve that caliber better than an AK as far as a battle rifles, with tons of readily available surplus 20 round mags and parts easily available. Try to find a .308 AK extractor some time. However, there is great demand for aftermarket .308 AK hi cap mags, because the OEMs dropped the ball, for whatever reason (same with 6.5 Grendel). Of course, I'm not seeing much market for an aftermarket Yugo M77 .308 magazine -- how many of those exist in the US compared to Veprs and Saigas?

I can sort of see single stack 10-rd 7.62x54R mags, for those who like cheap surplus ammo or want to have an ersatz Draganov, but from a practical standpoint, .308 is much better, same ballistics with many more ammo choices and double stack high cap mags.

An AK in .30'06 makes absolutely no sense. I can see .243 using .308 mags, but .30'06 is obsolete for a battle rifle and doesn't do anything the .308 can't do at least as well with new ammo.

As far as AR mag adapters, Definitive Arms has no interest in doing that on a large scale and Canis has ripped a lot of people off, so no one with any sense wants to order from them.

Last edited by Meataxe556; 08-06-2017 at 10:38 PM.
Meataxe556 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 12:04 AM   #58
1biggun
Curio & Relic

I'm very aware of what a 6.5 grendel on a AK or is about .
I did several barrels for AK s
I have had a barrel chambered for one sitting here since before it was a SAMMI round and you could get a reamer maker to make a exact copy of of the Grendel.
Ever heard of a 6.5 Greendoll?? Same thing.
I did a barrel for a guy who BUILT A VZ 58 in one on gunco years back . He ran a factory mag of some sort and it was damn accurate on a Addams& Bennett blank Midway used to sell. ( so he said )

If some one makes a mag I'll buy one if it's affordable.
In fact I'd buy several. I'm all for if.
My point is a company needs to sell a lot of mags to be able to afford to tool up and make a profit if there sold cheap.

I'm all for Cspec making a 6.5 mag or any one else.

We need a few thousand barrels sold not a few hundred or less.
If I'm out of the loop on barrel sales numbers then I apoligise.

Mag issues is not what stopped me from using the barrel.
Ammo cost and lack of performance of the round was.
I chose a 260 rem loaded down and a 6mm BRX instead.

The introduction of crappy wolf ammo has guts wanting 6.5 grendel AK ,s
I would not mind having one but it's not somthing I'm excited about aude from it does offer some enexpensive plinking and the ability to shoot accurate ammo as well.

I'd just weld some lugs on a few AR mags if I really wanted one or make a AR addapter and grin the mag corners to fit.
If can make a G3 Mag fit in a AK and make a rifle shoot 6mm BRX I can get something feed a grendel round.

I'm all for for more guys getting a 6.5 AK going . Calibure conversions have been a passion of mine for about 17 years.
Those mags would likely make a few other wild gas doable as well like the 6mm AR turbo, 6mm and 22 ppc , and the other sized up and down grendel type rounds.

Nothing stopping someone from making a decent AR mag addapter. Any company who can make 80% recivers of stuff like that could do them for about $40 or so retail.

A real builder can make one from sheet metal or mill it from a block of steel,plastic, aluminum or other material .

I have a AK 47 with a really bad over heated barrel . It might be a 6.5 at some point.

BTW NOT every AK variant us used as a battle rifle. In fact 99.9% of AKS in the US are not.

A 308 AK is a serious rig for many uses. As is a other caliburs.

I have several after market high cap 308 Saiga mags. Don't really need them . I'm not big on cooking my barrels.
. I have little need for a 30-06 variant but I'd love to have one.
Think if the variants that could be built.

Last edited by 1biggun; 08-07-2017 at 12:09 AM.
Old 08-07-2017, 12:10 AM   #59
1biggun
Curio & Relic

Any of you guys ever look at how a french MAS mag clips to the reciver? ?
I have. I almost used one for a 308 conversion.

The release is a teeter totter affair on the mag not the gun. Just need a hole or slot in the reciver side.
Might work on a AR mag.

I wanted it to gain the 1/4" of removing the AK mag latch takes up on a 243 conversion.
The rounds didn't git the MAS mag great but the mag latch was viable.

Last edited by 1biggun; 08-07-2017 at 12:17 AM.
Old 08-12-2017, 11:17 PM   #60
Sirosisofliver

AKaholic #: 173327

I have a 6.5 Vepr, and will try the feed lip mod and report back. My magazine catch is pretty tight, and I hate to modify that too much past being able to use the factory mags. But I also wonder if a bullet guide would be needed as well as the mag tweak? If we discover a mag tweak, it may be one thing Csspecs is looking at. Why invest thousands for tooling and mfg costs when someone may come up with a simple tweak?
Sirosisofliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 10:44 AM   #61
uao85
Veteran Member

http://www.primaryarms.com/rze-unima...e-rze-mag-001b

I will just put this here. Dont see why the same can't be done for an AK mag..
Old 08-13-2017, 11:08 AM   #62
chillypepper

Okay, that's pretty cool. Dunno why it couldn't be done with an ak mag. I'd rather avoid a magwell adaptor if possible.
Old 08-13-2017, 11:17 AM   #63
Sirosisofliver

I did a bit of experimenting, and on my 6.5 Vepr, a Tapco 5.45x39 mag with a few sanding mods seem to cycle 14 rds by hand cycling (pulling back, letting recoil spring charge the next round). The rear locking tab I filed it thinner to work with current magazine lever. I also smoothed out the insides of the lips, which, if you watch an unmodified one load a round, the top and sides of the lip have ledges pushing in, narrowing towards the front, which pushed a 6.5 round too far away from the chamber. Relief sanding worked here, and didn't appear to affect the strength of the lips. Otherwise, the follower seems to be a bit smaller than a 6.5 Molot mag, but it held the rounds in decent enough. I only have 14 rounds of ammo, forgot to leave myself 30 when I went to the range. The bolt doesn't have a problem stripping out the rounds from the mag. Also, the curve of a 5.45x39 is more conducive to the taper of the case vs the 7.62x39 mag. Something to experiment with. I am going to find one of the new Bulgarian 5.45 commercial mags, and try the same with that. I think a bullet guide would be beneficial, but under light cycling it didn't need it, the long reach from the magazine to the chamber without anything guiding it seems a bit daunting. Will try a test fire possibly today.
Old 08-13-2017, 11:22 AM   #64
chillypepper

So far I see the 20 round tapco mags as the most viable. I just loaded one with 20 rounds of 6.5, there is a slight bit of tilt to the last couple rounds. If tapco sells replacement followers I'm going to start whittling on them to see what kind of improvement I can get, if any.
Old 08-13-2017, 11:26 AM   #65
chillypepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirosisofliver View Post
I did a bit of experimenting, and on my 6.5 Vepr, a Tapco 5.45x39 mag with a few sanding mods seem to cycle 14 rds by hand cycling (pulling back, letting recoil spring charge the next round). The rear locking tab I filed it thinner to work with current magazine lever. I also smoothed out the insides of the lips, which, if you watch an unmodified one load a round, the top and sides of the lip have ledges pushing in, narrowing towards the front, which pushed a 6.5 round too far away from the chamber. Relief sanding worked here, and didn't appear to affect the strength of the lips. Otherwise, the follower seems to be a bit smaller than a 6.5 Molot mag, but it held the rounds in decent enough. I only have 14 rounds of ammo, forgot to leave myself 30 when I went to the range. The bolt doesn't have a problem stripping out the rounds from the mag. Also, the curve of a 5.45x39 is more conducive to the taper of the case vs the 7.62x39 mag. Something to experiment with. I am going to find one of the new Bulgarian 5.45 commercial mags, and try the same with that. I think a bullet guide would be beneficial, but under light cycling it didn't need it, the long reach from the magazine to the chamber without anything guiding it seems a bit daunting. Will try a test fire possibly today.
Looking forward to seeing your results with that. Would I have to change the magwel for the 74 mags? I'll get another receiver if I have to, just trying to work with what I have.
Old 08-13-2017, 12:01 PM   #66
Sirosisofliver

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillypepper View Post
Looking forward to seeing your results with that. Would I have to change the magwel for the 74 mags? I'll get another receiver if I have to, just trying to work with what I have.
Nope, they fit in the receiver just fine. The locking lug is too thick on a unmodified one is the only hindrance in getting it to fit. The mag on the inside is narrower, and so the rounds stack higher, which will limit the capacity. Using some empty brass cases with my live rounds, I got it 20, and they pushed out just fine. I have noticed the rounds sit tight in the mag itself, which inspires some confidence.
Old 08-13-2017, 12:13 PM   #67
chillypepper

That's inspiring. Now I really look forward to the range test.

I emailed Tapco to see if they will sell me half dozen followers. I figure if I can't make it work better by #6 attempt then it ain't gonna work anyway. If I do find some kinda way to make it work just a bit better then I'll have my buddy down the street make a few on his plastic printer.

And 20 rounds fit in the tapco 20 rnd mag. but it wolt lock into the magwell on either of my receivers. I didn't test for feed cause one of the receivers don't have a barrel on it yet, and I ain't putting the known wrong caliber ammo in the chamber of any firearm. That would just be begging for one of those "whoops, I wish i hadn't done that" moments.
Old 08-13-2017, 12:45 PM   #68
Sirosisofliver

Here are some pics.

Old 08-13-2017, 04:17 PM   #69
akenthusiast1

AKaholic #: 183368

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirosisofliver View Post
Here are some pics.

Full mag?
akenthusiast1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 07:08 PM   #70
Sirosisofliver

Nope, 19 was the limit, but they fed well.