Go Back   The AK Files Forums > Vendor Discussion Forums > Palmetto State Armory

Notices

Old 03-23-2017, 07:13 PM   #1
ewolnats

AKaholic #: 192044
Smile My PS AK build experience

After discovering that I had indeed gotten a cast BC for my kit I contacted PS Customer service via email using the subject line noted in the thread, I got an email within 4/5 days from Joe asking for pictures of my BC and bolt. After I provided them (this was Friday) I got a call tag to send my Kit back to them. I dropped it off on Monday and got it back today (packed much nicer than I sent it to them btw) with a nice new BC fitted. As a surprise there were two new PMAGS in the box. As far a customer service goes for correcting an issue, I would say they jumped right on it and took care of it to my satisfaction. I does indeed appear that they are fulfilling on their promise to make this right and fast!

R
Ewol Nats
ewolnats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 09:32 AM   #2
flakman

AKaholic #: 190767

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewolnats View Post
After discovering that I had indeed gotten a cast BC for my kit I contacted PS Customer service via email using the subject line noted in the thread, I got an email within 4/5 days from Joe asking for pictures of my BC and bolt. After I provided them (this was Friday) I got a call tag to send my Kit back to them. I dropped it off on Monday and got it back today (packed much nicer than I sent it to them btw) with a nice new BC fitted. As a surprise there were two new PMAGS in the box. As far a customer service goes for correcting an issue, I would say they jumped right on it and took care of it to my satisfaction. I does indeed appear that they are fulfilling on their promise to make this right and fast!

R
Ewol Nats

yes, but those blunders shouldn't happen
flakman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 10:05 AM   #3
Palmetto State Armory
Vendor

AKaholic #: 182740

Thank you for your purchase and comments.

We are committed to customer satisfaction and producing quality products at working man prices, and back our products up with a lifetime warranty.

Thank you again for your purchase.
Palmetto State Armory is online now   Reply With Quote