Up to 60% Off Daily Deal Products. Palmetto State Armory
The Ultimate Gun Belt, US Made, Lifetime Warranty, Free Shipping. Shop Now.
Gorilla Ammo Free Shipping when you order 10 Boxes or more.
Shop all the current Lone Wolf closeouts here

Go Back   The AK Files Forums > General Forums > Survival and Preparedness

Notices

Old 05-22-2017, 11:19 AM   #211
bearpaws1973

AKaholic #: 165942

Knee is still coming along, squatted 85 kilos for 20 reps yesterday, Hoping to be back to full strength in 4-6 weeks want to hit 130 kilos for 20 reps, and I'll get back to the olympic lifts.

Lucky7
bearpaws1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 12:25 AM   #212
Obeast44
Ready and Waiting

AKaholic #: 168098

Im at 478lb deadlift, 425 squat, and 440 bench. Once I break the 1500lb club It'll be time to start cutting weight and working on my endurance. Did I mention I HATE cardio, and running?
It's fucking idiotic. Everyone calling into question each other's character over the most trivial of things. It's like the fucking Special Olympics locker room snapping retarded asses with towels.
Obeast44 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 11:43 AM   #213
TexasDave
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 156092

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obeast44 View Post
Im at 478lb deadlift, 425 squat, and 440 bench. Once I break the 1500lb club It'll be time to start cutting weight and working on my endurance. Did I mention I HATE cardio, and running?
Good job on those numbers! Wondering how your body is going to respond from picking up on the cardio side of it (leaning out, drop in muscle mass, etc). Assuming your supplementing now with whey and creatine?

If you dislike running, then try a stair-stepper / elliptical. Running isn't all its cracked up to be, unless you enjoy murdering your joints. I'd imagine your body weight is up there considering the amount of weight your lifting and that is an argument away from running right off the bat since that extra muscle weight is going to put strain on your joints and ligaments. Shit, the bike or a rowing machine wouldn't be a bad place to start while working back into cardio endurance either. ymmv.

-Dave

Last edited by TexasDave; 05-31-2017 at 11:53 AM.
TexasDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 11:51 AM   #214
TexasDave
Curio & Relic

Quote:
Originally Posted by brawny View Post
I love lifting, can't stand cardio and eating nutritious food, but I feel that doing so is even more important than hording mags and ammo.
Teach me your ways
Marks Daily Apple (Primal Eating Methodology) and then chose ten minutes on the ex bike / elliptical / stair stepper and work up from there.

Boom! Solid plan delivered.

-Dave
Old 05-31-2017, 11:53 AM   #215
TexasDave
Curio & Relic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNRA View Post
314 on my APFT. 12:22 on the 2 mile and I beat the next guy by 40 seconds.
Nice!

-Dave
Old 05-31-2017, 02:19 PM   #216
IrishCannon
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 174643

Quote:
314 on my APFT. 12:22 on the 2 mile and I beat the next guy by 40 seconds.
Thats killer. What did ypu do to prepare? I have powerlifted for years and am strong as hell pound for pound but I cannot touch that score. I am preparing for it right now as I plan on enlisting...would love some tips. I'd be lucky to hit 260. My situps suck.
IrishCannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 03:47 PM   #217
Solid Snake 7.62
Anti-social
Silver Contributor

AKaholic #: 183324

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasDave View Post
If you dislike running, then try a stair-stepper / elliptical. Running isn't all its cracked up to be, unless you enjoy murdering your joints. I'd imagine your body weight is up there considering the amount of weight your lifting and that is an argument away from running right off the bat since that extra muscle weight is going to put strain on your joints and ligaments. Shit, the bike or a rowing machine wouldn't be a bad place to start while working back into cardio endurance either. ymmv.

-Dave
+1. If you're just looking for cardio, I would suggest something other than running. As Dave said, stairs (real or gym machine) or the elliptical are great options. Running can be hell on your knees and ankles, especially if you're a bigger guy. You may not feel it now, but years down the road you will. If you're looking into getting into running (doing 5Ks, 10Ks, marathons, etc), then invest in a good pair of running shoes and have at it. But just to burn some excess fat, I would try other cardio methods.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigiloso View Post
Ever heard the Marine Corps Hymn before?

The "Halls of Tripoli" ain't on the high seas.
Solid Snake 7.62 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 03:54 PM   #218
DrNRA
Bar Jude

AKaholic #: 176619

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishCannon View Post
Thats killer. What did ypu do to prepare? I have powerlifted for years and am strong as hell pound for pound but I cannot touch that score. I am preparing for it right now as I plan on enlisting...would love some tips. I'd be lucky to hit 260. My situps suck.
Train for the events. Do lots of push-ups, sit ups, and running. At this time last year I was 50lbs overweight and could barely do 25 push ups. I've been eating high protein, low carb and doing lots of cardio and high intensity training. Tons of body weight exercises. Burpees are your friend.
DrNRA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 09:48 PM   #219
wade2big

AKaholic #: 188836

Quote:
Train for the events. Do lots of push-ups, sit ups, and running. At this time last year I was 50lbs overweight and could barely do 25 push ups. I've been eating high protein, low carb and doing lots of cardio and high intensity training. Tons of body weight exercises. Burpees are your friend.
Im a low carb eater also. I have been doing it for a year and a half. Went from 237lbs to 180lbs. Fat to six pack. I eat plenty of fat(butter, avocados, coconut oil, heavy cream, and cheeses.). I dont run 2 miles for time but doubt I could make it in your time, but broke my first sub 6 minute mile a couple weeks ago. Worked up to that running twice a week. I mainly do intervals on the bike, eleptical, and treadmill. There is tons of misinformation about low carb diets out there. In fact almost all of it is false. Stamina goes through the roof on this way of eating.
wade2big is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 10:46 AM   #220
TexasDave
Curio & Relic

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade2big View Post
Im a low carb eater also. I have been doing it for a year and a half. Went from 237lbs to 180lbs. Fat to six pack. I eat plenty of fat(butter, avocados, coconut oil, heavy cream, and cheeses.). I dont run 2 miles for time but doubt I could make it in your time, but broke my first sub 6 minute mile a couple weeks ago. Worked up to that running twice a week. I mainly do intervals on the bike, eleptical, and treadmill. There is tons of misinformation about low carb diets out there. In fact almost all of it is false. Stamina goes through the roof on this way of eating.
And there you have it, the proof is in the pudding. I'm curious, of the carbs you do consume, is it mainly rice?

-Dave
Old 06-01-2017, 10:57 AM   #221
wade2big

Quote:
And there you have it, the proof is in the pudding. I'm curious, of the carbs you do consume, is it mainly rice?

-Dave
No sir. I eat vegetables such as zucchini, squash, asparagus, green beans, avocadoes tomatoes, etc. I will eat a couple of low carb tortillas a week. I limit starches such as bread, rice, and potatoes to about one meal a week to once every other week. If you are just starting out on this way of eating, I would recommend not eating any fruit or starches at all for the first month to let your body get used to the nutritional changes. After that feel free to have one free meal a week as part of the plan. The weight will fall off without counting calories or weighing food. It is that simple, the decision to do it is what is hard. Only eat three meals a day with absolutely no snacks in between. When you commit to this meal frequency it will guarantee that you wont eat junk food. You will not need to eat more frequently than that as your hunger after a few days will diminish due to the increase in fat intake. Somebody at work brings donuts, guess what you already had breakfast so pass on it. Its all about your state of mind. I can go on for days. It is so not complicated unless you make it that way. Don't worry about macros, don't worry about portions (dont't gorge). Search ketogenic recipes. There are literally thousands and most are delicious.
Old 06-01-2017, 01:51 PM   #222
Obeast44
Ready and Waiting

AKaholic #: 168098

Quote:
Good job on those numbers! Wondering how your body is going to respond from picking up on the cardio side of it (leaning out, drop in muscle mass, etc). Assuming your supplementing now with whey and creatine?

-Dave
Well the numbers were put up on my 3rd visit to the gym in over a year and havent lifted consistently since the 90s. My bodyweight ks 350lbs, give or take a few. I dont plan on cutting down to anything lower than 275-300. The basic plan is to build the core, the strength, and endurance then get into better cardio condition. As for just running, I will never do it. I have too many back issues to allow running. Hell, I have to be super careful I dont destroy my back lifting which is why I rarely lift heavy.

I use BCAA, Whey, L arginine, L Citrulline, Creatine monohydrate and beta alinine. All pure powder I,mix myself. I do not do preworkout and I avoid caffeine like the plague (i had heart surgery for Afib last year)
It's fucking idiotic. Everyone calling into question each other's character over the most trivial of things. It's like the fucking Special Olympics locker room snapping retarded asses with towels.
Obeast44 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 12:35 AM   #223
oakhandledsks
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 7249

Got Norovirus on a business trip which fucked me up good, still regaining energy 3 weeks later. Have a trip planned to ride the entire Oregon coast on a bike coming up soon. Weight loss from a nasty bug is a freebie, but I'm gonna have to get back on the bike soon to prepare for the trip.
oakhandledsks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 08:05 AM   #224
Pig

AKaholic #: 190870

42 yr old and have been "working out" since ~15. You name it I probably have tried it at one time or another. I never have set any records, nor really tried but was always one of the stronger than average guys at any gym I went to.

Won't bore you with all the details, but when I went through some tough financial times a few yrs back, and had to work a "survival job" the gym started to get left behind...had a few yrs of little gym time, and slid down hill a bit losing a lot of size and strength in the process.

A snap shot of a few chapters of my training life include:
Near daily heavy singles (Sq. DL. High pulls, Cleans, Press) Made me my most strong
High rep (15-20 rep, started w/225 went up 100lbs) Squats and DLs, made me my biggest body size
A summer of Hill sprints, KBs, Dips, and odd object lifting (plus a super strict diet) made me the best looking.

These days I have a home gym in progress and have not stepped in a real gym is about 2 yrs. Workouts are more "survival mode" making due with what I have. When I finally get a barbell again for DLs, pulls, press and a few squats I know it will be a depressing sight number wise to what it once was, but in the mean time I have a set of 100# adjustable DBs, 24-32kg KBs, couple of Bulgarian bags, Lg Sandbag, Pull up bar w/rings, dip stand, and lots of DIY misc stuff as well. Started jogging and hitting hill sprints a few times a week about a month ago....would be out there right now usually but am nursing an injured foot.

So what are some of you guys doing for injuries ? Have a bad knee on one leg and now a bad heal on the other...and the normal aches in joints/tendons that come and go from yrs of heavy work and play.

Anyone use those copper compression sleeves? Results?
Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 12:29 PM   #225
Libertarian Sheepdog

AKaholic #: 182589

I sent a request to join the facebook group.

I was in really good shape until I blew out my shoulder working out in college. I ballooned up after that, lost eighty pounds at the end of college, and then got married and have gained it all back over the last four years. Most of that time I was working nights, and that really screwed up my metabolism.

I live out in the sticks, and I don't even think there is a gym in my county. I can't do much lifting anyway with my shoulder. Is it worth getting a DVD program like P90, or is it better to do a program like Cody33 listed here and in his thread about DIY Calisthenics at home? I quit smoking/dipping for my New Years Resolution, so I'll be able to add cardio to the mix.
Old 06-03-2017, 02:27 PM   #226
wade2big

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertarian Sheepdog View Post
I sent a request to join the facebook group.

I was in really good shape until I blew out my shoulder working out in college. I ballooned up after that, lost eighty pounds at the end of college, and then got married and have gained it all back over the last four years. Most of that time I was working nights, and that really screwed up my metabolism.

I live out in the sticks, and I don't even think there is a gym in my county. I can't do much lifting anyway with my shoulder. Is it worth getting a DVD program like P90, or is it better to do a program like Cody33 listed here and in his thread about DIY Calisthenics at home? I quit smoking/dipping for my New Years Resolution, so I'll be able to add cardio to the mix.
Its not so much what you do but that you do it and you do it often. Break a sweat of some sorts almost everyday. However you want to do that is up to you. Consistancy is the secret that everyone is looking for. It took my a while to figure that out. As far as diet goes for fatloss is to only eat three times a day and never eat till you fill full. If you feel full at all then you over ate. Simple as that. Dont make it complicated like I did for so many years.
Old 06-03-2017, 03:18 PM   #227
Solid Snake 7.62
Anti-social
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade2big View Post
Its not so much what you do but that you do it and you do it often. Break a sweat of some sorts almost everyday. However you want to do that is up to you. Consistancy is the secret that everyone is looking for. It took my a while to figure that out. As far as diet goes for fatloss is to only eat three times a day and never eat till you fill full. If you feel full at all then you over ate. Simple as that. Dont make it complicated like I did for so many years.
This is true. Losing excess weight isn't complicated. Eat real food. Eat reasonable amounts of that food. Be active. The challenging part is convincing yourself of this. I think people lose sight of this because of all the diet fads and "new and improved" workout routines/systems out there. You can get in pretty good shape with bodyweight exercises, interval training, etc. If you have a LOT of weight to lose, simply walking for an hour a day (with proper eating) will show results.
Quote:

Old 06-03-2017, 03:38 PM   #228
brawny
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 187460

Recently I have stopped lifting weights. My job is fairly physical but not the same as moving iron around. At this point my main concern is stamina. Started walking, jogging, swimming, throwing in pushups and pullups. My goals now are to drop 10, eat better, and get in decent cardiovascular shape. I think I will benefit more from that than trying to put on more muscle.
1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Do you even agency, bro?
brawny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 05:14 PM   #229
wade2big

Quote:
Originally Posted by brawny View Post
Recently I have stopped lifting weights. My job is fairly physical but not the same as moving iron around. At this point my main concern is stamina. Started walking, jogging, swimming, throwing in pushups and pullups. My goals now are to drop 10, eat better, and get in decent cardiovascular shape. I think I will benefit more from that than trying to put on more muscle.
Sounds like a solid plan. Bodwyweight squats, jump squats, step ups, burpees, sprints or anything else you can think of will work. I do a 123 workout sometimes. Stand under a bar and do 1 pullup. Drop down and do 2 pushups. Stand up and do 3 squats. 2 pullups. 4 pushups. 6 squats. 3 pullups. 6 pushups, 9 squats and so on. Try not to rest until you have to. Use your imaginatiion most importantly put in the work.
Old 06-03-2017, 09:38 PM   #230
drjarhead
American Patriot

AKaholic #: 5952

It's important to be honest about what your goal(s) are.

Assess and reassess.
Things change.

As for various workouts, P90X is excellent but is probably a bit much for most people. If you're not already in decent shape you might be biting off more than you can handle.
Of course, you can always do less reps, etc starting out.
It's YOUR workout.

I think my fight workout is one of the best I do.

It started out as the KenpoX workout from P90X and has evolved.

I posted my workouts here in survival a while back in case anyone is interested.

drjarhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 12:00 AM   #231
Metatron

AKaholic #: 179696

Im doing beer curls right now
Metatron is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 09:55 AM   #232
TexasDave
Curio & Relic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metatron View Post
Im doing beer curls right now
I would expect that the "voice of God" would know that the hops in beer, a female plant structure, converts testosterone into estrogen.

It was a disappointing truth for someone who enjoys good beer, but consuming a food that was working against my fitness goals no longer had place in my life.

Cider, wine, or a bit of hard alcohol from time to time if you absolutely CANNOT live without it, but the best objective when looking to kick start a period of health is to put it aside for the time being.

A sober mind is a sharp mind, especially when it comes to making healthy eating and exercise choices.

-Dave
Old 06-04-2017, 06:32 PM   #233
dtownmj

AKaholic #: 182634

does anyone have reccomendations on exercises for general shooting purposes? Id like to be able to steady a rifle and stand while shooting for a considerable amount of time.
dtownmj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 06:48 PM   #234
IrishCannon
Curio & Relic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtownmj View Post
does anyone have reccomendations on exercises for general shooting purposes? Id like to be able to steady a rifle and stand while shooting for a considerable amount of time.
core strength, shoulder strength, mobility work
Old 06-05-2017, 07:32 AM   #235
SAIGA 5.45
King of the Apemen

AKaholic #: 174648

Quote:
Quote:
core strength, shoulder strength, mobility work
I've been working on my arms and shoulders a lot just for this and even in the past couple months I can tell my offhand wobble zone has reduced dramatically. It's much easier for me to hold steady offhand now than it was before.

FYI you can hold pretty good for about 10 seconds then it's downhill from there.

Chuck Norris Machine high reps medium intensity to build muscle endurance and stamina in my arms.

3x25 curls on 9 setting or above
3x25 knee punches for my triceps and chest
3x25 situps
3x15 push ups

3 times a week, and I run twice a week at least 1.5 mile.

The next Miss America will be David Hogg- Owen Benjamin.

Last edited by SAIGA 5.45; 06-05-2017 at 07:38 AM.
SAIGA 5.45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 08:45 AM   #236
IrishCannon
Curio & Relic

^^^^^^^^^

All great for that purpose.

Front raises and upright rows, both with very slow negative movement should help dramatically. Consider also doing front raises with an underhand grip.

I would alternate training between endurance work and strength work (lower ranges, 4-6 reps). Most highly valued strength coaches will encourage variation as a major influence on all-around strength.

I'd pickup a kettlebell or two. Don't take up much space and they're very versatile. Great for pretty much any muscle group.
Old 06-05-2017, 11:58 AM   #237
SAIGA 5.45
King of the Apemen

Quote:
^^^^^^^^^

All great for that purpose.

Front raises and upright rows, both with very slow negative movement should help dramatically. Consider also doing front raises with an underhand grip.

I would alternate training between endurance work and strength work (lower ranges, 4-6 reps). Most highly valued strength coaches will encourage variation as a major influence on all-around strength.

I'd pickup a kettlebell or two. Don't take up much space and they're very versatile. Great for pretty much any muscle group.
I"ll bump it up to 12 setting for a change of pace. But I still do the same amount of reps. I might do one of these every two weeks. And most of my strength conditioning comes at work. I have a lot of anaerobic heavy lifting exercises and tasks that were me out during the week.

I shoveled 800 pounds of impacted dirt out of a storm drain last week, raising each scoop full above my shoulders to get out of the pit. It was a rough week on the machine after that.

I'm really bad about not letting myself recover fully.

Old 06-06-2017, 12:54 AM   #238
TexasDave
Curio & Relic

Quote:
The Chinese special forces train by holding their pistols and rifles in firing position with extra weight hung on them.

Apparently with enough practice it yields impressive results. Simple and effective.

-Dave
Old 06-06-2017, 01:15 AM   #239
Aceshigh
Lt Topper

AKaholic #: 5008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid Snake 7.62 View Post
Just curious...for those of you that work out at home, what home gym setups do you use?
Ultimate Smith Rack & pulley setup from Dicks Sporting Goods on clearance for $1500 iirc back in 2006.
I bought my 5lb-50lb rubber coated hexoganal dumbbell set & rack from a local warehouse supply in Chicago
Added onto that from wherever, whenever deals popped up.

I bought the back extension for doing lower back off Craigslist
I bought my Dip rack off Craigslist
I bought my Sole F80 treadmill off Craigslist.
I got 16x 1/4" thick 4x4' rubber mats from a closing physical therapy place off Craigslist.

I have a 32" Sony WEGA TV in the gym and DVD player with a USB plug in for video's.
My wife has every fitness video system P90X, Insanity, Body Beast, etc.

Quote:
Today we need a nation of minute men; citizens who are not only prepared to take up arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as a basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom. The cause of liberty, the cause of America, cannot succeed with any lesser effort. John F Kennedy 1961
Aceshigh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 01:21 AM   #240
Aceshigh
Lt Topper

AKaholic #: 5008

FWIW Though.....you don't even need half of that.

Get yourself the Body Beast workout program, and some adjustable dumbbells if you're just starting out and go from there.
You would be surprised how good these trainer programs work for guys just getting into it.

Quote:
Today we need a nation of minute men; citizens who are not only prepared to take up arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as a basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom. The cause of liberty, the cause of America, cannot succeed with any lesser effort. John F Kennedy 1961
Aceshigh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 10:01 AM   #241
bearpaws1973

AKaholic #: 165942

Training is going well rehab going well. Squatted 8 sets 3 reps at 120 kilos today with about 60 seconds rest. Did power Cleans and snatch grip high pulls 85 kilos( sets of 3). Not my best strength but still taking my time. My best power clean was 140 kilos at 82-3 kilos of body weight. Been doing huge amounts of bulgarian split squats for the left knee. Training is one day, squats and cleans or snatches, next day maces/kettlebells/body weight. I did hit a new record for pull ups 31 reps, better then my 20's. (43 now)

Lucky7
bearpaws1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 11:10 AM   #242
RMiller
Curio & Relic
Contributor

AKaholic #: 170327

Well, after months of slacking off on both my diet and fitness, I'm back at it.

The steps are taking are:

1). Changing my diet back to: Very few carbs, no sweets or processed crap. Mainly chicken, fish, eggs, vegetables, and fresh fruit. Some dairy. Lots of water obviously and cut back a lot on alcohol.

2). At least half an hour of weight training and core building exercises in the AM. 6 exercises and 3 sets of each. (to start out).

3). Bike after work. Helping with cardio. I'm up to 5 miles as of last night. I have a park within a mile of the house that has about a 3 mile loop in it. For me it's the best way, as my knees kind of suck at the moment and would like to loose more weight before I attempt to run any distance.

All in all, I am hopeful. I have been at it a week and already down 10lbs, feeling better, sleeping better, and an overall better attitude.
RMiller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 04:20 PM   #243
SAIGA 5.45
King of the Apemen

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMiller View Post
Well, after months of slacking off on both my diet and fitness, I'm back at it.

The steps are taking are:

1). Changing my diet back to: Very few carbs, no sweets or processed crap. Mainly chicken, fish, eggs, vegetables, and fresh fruit. Some dairy. Lots of water obviously and cut back a lot on alcohol.

2). At least half an hour of weight training and core building exercises in the AM. 6 exercises and 3 sets of each. (to start out).

3). Bike after work. Helping with cardio. I'm up to 5 miles as of last night. I have a park within a mile of the house that has about a 3 mile loop in it. For me it's the best way, as my knees kind of suck at the moment and would like to loose more weight before I attempt to run any distance.

All in all, I am hopeful. I have been at it a week and already down 10lbs, feeling better, sleeping better, and an overall better attitude.
Cutting back the alcohol and sticking to occasional wine or cider and milder beers you will drop a lot.

I ran home from my mechanics when I dropped my truck off today, It was about a mile to mile and a half, boots, weatherproof pants, 90 degree heat with 100% humidity, it was a good workout, recovered way faster than I thought, so I am gonna hit it again in a little bit for another mile to mile and a half.

I need to get a bike.

Old 06-06-2017, 04:35 PM   #244
Solid Snake 7.62
Anti-social
Silver Contributor

Does anyone else here use an ab-wheel or do ab rollouts? Whoever came up with that exercise is an asshole.
Quote:

Old 06-06-2017, 04:49 PM   #245
IrishCannon
Curio & Relic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAIGA 5.45 View Post
I need to get a bike.
Unless you just really want a bike or want to use it for transportation, I highly recommend a Concept2 rower. I've had mine for a little over a year and I would never give it up. Absolutely amazing.