Up to 60% Off Daily Deal Products. Palmetto State Armory
The Ultimate Gun Belt, US Made, Lifetime Warranty, Free Shipping. Shop Now.
Gorilla Ammo Free Shipping when you order 10 Boxes or more.
Shop all the current Lone Wolf closeouts here

Go Back   The AK Files Forums > Handgun Forums > General Handgun Discussion

Notices

Old 10-25-2018, 11:18 AM   #106
burninglegs
Where we go one we go all

AKaholic #: 183372

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet5ltr View Post
I don't see resale ever going below the original cost. This is a fairly limited production piece, basically an LEO 'K' model for the civilian market. I'm sure they'll all arrive at the same time, CZ usually imports in batches.
I was stating the factory Micro would have better resale than an aftermarket home build conversion. So another reason to go with the factory option over doing a conversion yourself.
Old 10-25-2018, 11:24 AM   #107
Rev06
Titanium Member
Bronze Contributor

AKaholic #: 185972

What I like about the prototype Micros they showed at Shot(?) was that the collapsible rail and Brace or stock seems like it was more integrally designed to work w the gun without adding a lot of awkwardness or bulk width on the sides OR on the rear of the receiver.

For me this is one of the huge advantages of the MP5.

Those recesses in the receiver where the side rails of the collapsible buttstock ride make for a more comfortable and nimble package.

It looks like the micro rails will fit tighter to its sides AND fit closer to its end cap. That makes for a more compact package.
Old 10-25-2018, 11:29 AM   #108
burninglegs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev06 View Post
What I like about the prototype Micros they showed at Shot(?) was that the collapsible rail and Brace or stock seems like it was more integrally designed to work w the gun without adding a lot of awkwardness or bulk width on the sides OR on the rear of the receiver.

For me this is one of the huge advantages of the MP5.

Those recesses in the receiver where the side rails of the collapsible buttstock ride make for a more comfortable and nimble package.

It looks like the micro rails will fit tighter to its sides AND fit closer to its end cap. That makes for a more compact package.
Exactly. I think that is why many of us want one; the compact and sleek form factor. I think it looks great.
Old 11-08-2018, 01:50 PM   #109
saltydecimator

AKaholic #: 190278

Quote:
Originally Posted by sboone View Post
Maybe the Ruger PCC or Keltec S2K is more your speed or price range. But if you want a military firearm with excellent aftermarket that is a tack driver as far as PCC’s go then maybe you want a scorpion. They are exceptionally reliable and fun to tinker with, you can stake your life on it and it will carry you through, they’re pretty fricken awesome once you spend the $$ for a brace and suppressor. That’s the cliff notes nitty gritty
lolz thank you! i helped a buddy that got the extended rail pistol model, but i felt it was loud with my Evo-9 that had newest baffles in it...

i do like em, i just dont like the price... most of the time i feel you getting a good deal with cz, the bren pistol for 1200 or whatevery, the 75 with its all steel frame, the shadows, but this skorpion with plastic injection, massive bolt, and simple design just warrants a alower price, i feel.
saltydecimator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 02:37 PM   #110
burninglegs

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltydecimator View Post
lolz thank you! i helped a buddy that got the extended rail pistol model, but i felt it was loud with my Evo-9 that had newest baffles in it...

i do like em, i just dont like the price... most of the time i feel you getting a good deal with cz, the bren pistol for 1200 or whatevery, the 75 with its all steel frame, the shadows, but this skorpion with plastic injection, massive bolt, and simple design just warrants a alower price, i feel.
Military grade PCC that you can get for in the $600s to low $700s and you think it should be cheaper? Lol. GTFO.
Old 11-08-2018, 07:49 PM   #111
Stopsign32v
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 176461

Quote:
Originally Posted by burninglegs View Post
Military grade PCC that you can get for in the $600s to low $700s and you think it should be cheaper? Lol. GTFO.
What this guy said
Stopsign32v is online now   Reply With Quote