Go Back   The AK Files Forums > Rifle Forums > AK-47s

Notices

Old 09-13-2017, 10:58 PM   #141
chewbacca_chump29

AKaholic #: 180913

Quote:
Originally Posted by RF57 View Post
Hey... We should start a thread titled " Another S&W Sport bits the dust".

I can contribute. Blown up on factory Federal 223. It was such a great rifle for the first 700 rounds though.

I laughed my ass off pretty good lol
chewbacca_chump29 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 12:54 AM   #142
Extra Medium

AKaholic #: 188133

Quote:
Originally Posted by RF57 View Post
Hey... We should start a thread titled " Another S&W Sport bits the dust".

I can contribute. Blown up on factory Federal 223. It was such a great rifle for the first 700 rounds though.
What a great idea! Because the AR blows up so much "better" than the lowly AK.
Old 09-14-2017, 12:58 AM   #143
Extra Medium

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishaco View Post
Well, I've been working for the last 11 hours..whats been going on with all you'ns here?
Hey Mish, I've been working and occasionally checking in to be told by an elitist snob from Kansas of all places that I'm lowly trash because I don't like Century AK look alikes. Sell anything cool at the shop today?

Last edited by Extra Medium; 09-14-2017 at 01:04 AM.
Extra Medium is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 03:25 AM   #144
mishaco

AKaholic #: 190226

You ever been to Kansas? Cut him some slack, place is as boring, flat, and unimaginetive as a piece of white bread. It'd probably drive anyone at least partially insane. Plus he's just trolling you, and not even the interesting or funny kind of trolling..the very boring type.

Lets see, things I sold today...in the AK world I sold 2 Legion Russian AKMs, a Zastava NPAP-DF, FIME VEPR-12, and an Arsenal SAS M7 Classic.
Also a Colt SP1, Remington 870 Police Mag, S&W Model 1917, and some bayonets.

Did a video on a Polish AKm we built from an AofA kit on a Morrissey receiver (don't hate me, i had them laying around and needed to use them. Honestly they are perfectly good receivers hehe).
Also did one on 'Russian plum' furniture talking about why it came to be and showing an AK74 and RPK74 set + Tula and Izhevsk mags.

A few people have asked me to revisit the SGL, which I am fine with, but been trying to think of a different angle to do so. I think i ahve it...SGL31-94 vs VEPR FM-74-21. What you think?
We already recorded a video of VEPR-12 vs SGL12-94, but its not up yet.

And then paperwork, glorious paperwork *yawn*.

Actually am thinking about keeping an SLR-107R from this batch coming next week. Might make for a good beater and mess-round with rifle. Was thinking of putting plum on it and an interesting muzzle device like say an AKML flash hider. Just thinking ATM.

So yep, that was my day,
mishaco is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 04:34 AM   #145
praxidike

AKaholic #: 191101

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewbacca_chump29 View Post
I agree with you that Robs word about AKs is gospel. He has done so much for the AK community. Rob is the fucking man. Hell when Rob does a push up, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
Seriously? Love his, and other firearm related channel's, videos and I value his and others on the forum opinions, but you all are taking this man crush thing a little too far.
praxidike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 07:40 AM   #146
Maxbob

AKaholic #: 192926

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormraper View Post
I wouldn't worry about him Extra Medium... he's known as an obnoxious troll over on Arfcom too.
Lol. Yeah, I don't think he was given enough attention when he was a little boy Lol
Maxbob is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 11:53 AM   #147
Extra Medium

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishaco View Post
You ever been to Kansas? Cut him some slack, place is as boring, flat, and unimaginetive as a piece of white bread. It'd probably drive anyone at least partially insane. Plus he's just trolling you, and not even the interesting or funny kind of trolling..the very boring type.

Lets see, things I sold today...in the AK world I sold 2 Legion Russian AKMs, a Zastava NPAP-DF, FIME VEPR-12, and an Arsenal SAS M7 Classic.
Also a Colt SP1, Remington 870 Police Mag, S&W Model 1917, and some bayonets.

Did a video on a Polish AKm we built from an AofA kit on a Morrissey receiver (don't hate me, i had them laying around and needed to use them. Honestly they are perfectly good receivers hehe).
Also did one on 'Russian plum' furniture talking about why it came to be and showing an AK74 and RPK74 set + Tula and Izhevsk mags.

A few people have asked me to revisit the SGL, which I am fine with, but been trying to think of a different angle to do so. I think i ahve it...SGL31-94 vs VEPR FM-74-21. What you think?
We already recorded a video of VEPR-12 vs SGL12-94, but its not up yet.

And then paperwork, glorious paperwork *yawn*.

Actually am thinking about keeping an SLR-107R from this batch coming next week. Might make for a good beater and mess-round with rifle. Was thinking of putting plum on it and an interesting muzzle device like say an AKML flash hider. Just thinking ATM.

So yep, that was my day,
Well that doesn't sound much like work. They say if you love what you do, you'll never work a.day in.your life. Can't wait for the new video. I wish my job involved something I'm passionate for, I'm jealous. When it gets to.be a grind, remember how blessed you are to be working with something you love.

As for my little Kansas girlfriend, I don't think he's trolling. He really is that dumb. On the advice of another member, I looked up his displayed ignorance on that other site and was blown away by the sheer stupidity he showed there. I was all prepared to absolutely lay into him, but it's obvious he is mentally defective, and picking on handicapped people is mean. Just look at his response to worm above. Poor little bastard can't even read. If he continues, I will probably start a callout thread just for him and his suppressed c39. Now I know why he starts crying every time somebody speaks the truth about a century ak look alike. I have other ammo for him but I'll save it for the basement if he continues to show his ass.
Old 09-14-2017, 12:07 PM   #148
scottyhipockets

AKaholic #: 183252

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extra Medium View Post
Well that doesn't sound much like work. They say if you love what you do, you'll never work a.day in.your life. Can't wait for the new video. I wish my job involved something I'm passionate for, I'm jealous. When it gets to.be a grind, remember how blessed you are to be working with something you love.

As for my little Kansas girlfriend, I don't think he's trolling. He really is that dumb. On the advice of another member, I looked up his displayed ignorance on that other site and was blown away by the sheer stupidity he showed there. I was all prepared to absolutely lay into him, but it's obvious he is mentally defective, and picking on handicapped people is mean. Just look at his response to worm above. Poor little bastard can't even read. If he continues, I will probably start a callout thread just for him and his suppressed c39. Now I know why he starts crying every time somebody speaks the truth about a century ak look alike. I have other ammo for him but I'll save it for the basement if he continues to show his ass.
Did you say suppressed c39? That must be a real dandy!
scottyhipockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 12:15 PM   #149
Extra Medium

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyhipockets View Post
Did you say suppressed c39? That must be a real dandy!
Yup. Suppressed c39. There's more, but I'll save it. I'll just say dude used the same name across all of internet land. Your move max.

Last edited by Extra Medium; 09-14-2017 at 01:09 PM.
Extra Medium is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 01:14 PM   #150
Extra Medium

Quote:
Originally Posted by praxidike View Post
Seriously? Love his, and other firearm related channel's, videos and I value his and others on the forum opinions, but you all are taking this man crush thing a little too far.
Chuck Norris? Never heard of her. -Robski.
Old 09-14-2017, 03:50 PM   #151
boutcha
Curio & Relic
Bronze Contributor

AKaholic #: 172420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxbob View Post
Lol. Yeah, I don't think he was given enough attention when he was a little boy Lol

Link to MP ad for Chinese Stock Set, New Ironwood. Cheaper and no long wait.
http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showth...98#post4183298

Link for Hungarian set from Ironwood:
http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=319273
boutcha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 07:03 PM   #152
mishaco

AKaholic #: 190226

Chuck should be a member here.
mishaco is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 04:23 AM   #153
Garik

AKaholic #: 179998

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxbob View Post
Yes we have had words. Your the guy with little man syndrome aren't you ? Lmao
And that only happened cause that guy didn't clear his jam. Probly shooting ammo he reloaded. Just shows how much your input is valued. But hey, if I lived in a commie state I'd have a chip on my shoulder to. Personally, I think you just need laid.
Maybe if you took a few seconds to go to the video link and read the description you would know he wasn't shooting ammo he reloaded. But I guess you're entitled and felt you didn't need to make the tiny effort to try and get more info.

And yes, he did clear his jam.
Old 09-16-2017, 08:31 PM   #154
DevJames

AKaholic #: 193787

Squib or an over charge maybe? (on the M&P, not century with their rifles beating themselves off til explosion.

Anyway, as for the rest of this thread.
DevJames is online now   Reply With Quote