Up to 60% Off Daily Deal Products. Palmetto State Armory
The Ultimate Gun Belt, US Made, Lifetime Warranty, Free Shipping. Shop Now.
Gorilla Ammo Free Shipping when you order 10 Boxes or more.
Shop all the current Lone Wolf closeouts here

Go Back   The AK Files Forums > Rifle Forums > General Rifle Discussion

Notices

Old 01-03-2018, 01:00 AM   #36
NMGuy
Veteran Member

AKaholic #: 182584

Suppressed 10/22 fluted target bull barrel with cheap BSA sweet.22 scope. Need to put a Leupold on it and drop in a new trigger. Other rifle is an air rifle.

Ruger .22/45 lite with a surefire rimfire suppressor on it. Other can is a DeadAir Sandman S. Only photo I had of it.

NMGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 02:24 AM   #37
Clydedog

AKaholic #: 155647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaddywack View Post
How do you like the ppq. I have 2 in 9mm and love em. Been thinking about the younger brother as they have become cheaper as of late.
...I absolutely love the PPQ in 22ir. It's a full size, full weight copy of the 9mm. The trigger pull and accuracy is outstanding. Recoil is non-existent. It's got a rail for lasers/lights, the barrel is threaded which will make it an awesome suppressor host. It holds 12 rounds, instead of the usual 10 that most rimfire pistols hold. There is a conversion kit out there to mod the mags to hold 15 rounds, but you lose the last shot hold open. This is the ultimate way to introduce new shooters to pistol shooting. I've put 2k + rounds through it with zero issues. It goes through any and all cheap Wally-World bulk ammo like a fat kid goes through cake. This pistol is just flat out fun to shoot. Don't think twice about getting one, just do it...
...The only "negative" on this pistol is that the sights are only so-so. The lone upgrade out there is ordering a fiber optic replacement front sight from Walther off the 5" long barrel version of this pistol. The sights on the 22lr version and those on the 9mm and larger PPQ's unfortunately do not interchange...
Clydedog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 02:39 PM   #38
Clydedog

AKaholic #: 155647

...My only AR style rifle, the 15/22, set up with Magpul MOE goodies, a Monstrum 3x9 compact scope and a large stack of Plinker Tactical 35 round mags...

Last edited by Clydedog; 01-12-2018 at 03:07 PM.
Clydedog is online now   Reply With Quote