Up to 60% Off Daily Deal Products. Palmetto State Armory
The Ultimate Gun Belt, US Made, Lifetime Warranty, Free Shipping. Shop Now.
Gorilla Ammo Free Shipping when you order 10 Boxes or more.
Shop all the current Lone Wolf closeouts here

Go Back   The AK Files Forums > General Forums > Events & Gatherings

Notices

Old 04-16-2018, 05:12 PM   #71
PORTER
Been there done that.

AKaholic #: 184098

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroTwo3 View Post
I donít suppose this will happen again later this year? I canít possibly make it this month.
If there is enough interest you never know. We will see how the first one goes, then we will see. Getting close guys.
Old 04-20-2018, 02:58 PM   #72
MMech89

AKaholic #: 196159

Guess I should speak up and get my name on the guest list before its too late.
MMech89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 06:11 PM   #73
Cerberus Training

AKaholic #: 195615

If we could get a number of people attending that would help me out a lot for last minute planning.
Cerberus Training is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 12:02 PM   #74
mike88
Lord of the Manor

AKaholic #: 170852

Saturday for sure. Wife just out of hospital from belly surgery, have her care covered this weekend. Have a case of ammo to use up(old stock), many new mags and a drum to function check. AK, SKS, Mosin all coming out for a workout. Mikey
Old 04-23-2018, 02:33 PM   #75
PORTER
Been there done that.

Guys this weekend will be here before we know it. I send PMs to those that I were not sure if you are attending, if you would respond here with head counts so I can make sure I buy enough food. Looking forward to putting names to faces. Also if you need ammo, post up so Steve can get you taken care of. His prices to those attending are pretty good so take advantage of it.
Old 04-24-2018, 04:48 PM   #76
Cerberus Training

Last minute tractor work put the range out to about 200 yards. It's not wide, but it's usable.
Old 04-24-2018, 07:09 PM   #77
mike88
Lord of the Manor

excellent on longer range. Thank You!!
Old 04-27-2018, 12:42 AM   #78
Cerberus Training

...and the fun begins! Starting with a Run the Gun AK rifle class at 0900. Still have some slots...just show up, no one will be turned away.

Anyone is welcome at anytime during the weekend...hope to see a good group show up!
Old 04-27-2018, 12:07 PM   #79
mike88
Lord of the Manor

Leaving o dark 30 sat. see ya all in the am. mike
Old 04-27-2018, 03:29 PM   #80
PORTER
Been there done that.

Address is 47 Cattle Drive, Goldendale Wa. See you guys tomorrow.
Old 04-28-2018, 03:01 AM   #81
krazyukrainian
Vendor

AKaholic #: 165696

Looking forward to it
Old 04-29-2018, 01:37 AM   #82
fpk762
Veteran Member
Bronze Contributor

AKaholic #: 166849

hope you guys are having a blast. has been good weather here by ellensburg, hopefully the dam wind isnt blowing over there. post some pics when you can! sorry i couldn't make it, got some wisdom teeth demo'd yesterday.
fpk762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 12:59 PM   #83
krazyukrainian
Vendor

AKaholic #: 165696

Wind was present for sure but did not effect the range due to strategic placement by the owner . It was a true pleasure meeting you all that attended and a big thanks to CERBERUS for having us out there and PORTER for setting this up!
Old 04-29-2018, 07:31 PM   #84
Fjordforder
Indestructible, not invulnerable!

AKaholic #: 175530

Hello!

Those present for the first two days probably saw me, I was the devastatingly handsome young guy in a plate carrier bugging everyone for pics!

I`ve done some rough editing, cropping and cleaning of the 107 photos I took over the two days and slimmed it all down to about 80. Will be updating here and there with what I have (running a 64 bit OS on a 32 bit desktop doesn`t make for a good time uploading images!). If anyone would prefer a specific photo be left out please let me know and I`ll be happy to remove it from the list. Also, I`d like to apologize in advance for remembering so few names! We just had so many people present and so much was going on I mostly remembered who was who by the gun they had!

And before I forget again: If you see a picture you really like (maybe one of you in a good pose or framing) let me know via PM and I`ll be more than happy to send you the full resolution image!

THE ENTIRE KIM DYNASTY IS A LONG, LONG LINE OF PUNK ASS BITCHES

Be the Mutant DEVO wants you to be!

7.62x39, 5.45x39, 7.62x51, 7.62x54r, 12x76, 9x19, .22WMR, .45ACP

Fjordforder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 07:39 PM   #85
Fjordforder

Old 04-29-2018, 07:49 PM   #86
Fjordforder

Old 04-29-2018, 07:52 PM   #87
Fjordforder

Old 04-29-2018, 08:06 PM   #88
Fjordforder

(Anyone else notice how Mike88 disappears against the ground?)

That`s every pic I have relevant to the group shoot, there are a few duplicates from slightly different angles and a handful of landscape pics but unless anyone specifically requests them, those aren`t getting uploaded. I hope everyone still present today is having just as much fun and will be adding their own pictures!

Last edited by Fjordforder; 05-01-2018 at 11:37 PM.
Old 04-29-2018, 08:18 PM   #89
mike88
Lord of the Manor

Cool Pics man. porter was numba one on the chicken barbeque, tht was excellent. THANKS to Cerberus for hosting. 2200' elevation, dry,, windy. Left early SundayMorning, THE FULL MOON WAS OUT ALL NIGHT. Saw the Sunrise, packed the tent and left a thanx note in a feed bag on the porch. Excellent gathering, want to do it agin!!
Old 04-29-2018, 08:24 PM   #90
Fjordforder

Many thanks, Mike! Glad we all had a good time.

Old 04-29-2018, 11:41 PM   #91
CougKev

AKaholic #: 88961

What a great group of guys and fun weekend! Thanks to Porter for Setting this up and a big thanks to Steve for letting us invade his homestead. Thanks FF for all the great pics!

I was the only one to go through the Sunday class and to say I was impressed is an understatement (my brain is still processing all the info). Steve and Troy are amazing instructors and people. If anyone is looking for training in the area, contact them!

It was great meeting everyone and I hope we can do it again. Long live The Krazy Ukrainian! And Mike88 is The Man!

CougKev
CougKev is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 12:25 AM   #92
PORTER
Been there done that.

Man where to start, well my goal was to get some like minded individuals together for a day of shooting AKs and just about every other quality firearm together with the goal to hopefully make this a yearly thing. To say the goal was met is an understatement, weekend was awesome and the quality guys that showed up really made a good weekend into a great one. Saying that I want to give a huge thanks to Steve for making this happen as his range was the perfect venue for this get together. Back to the group of men that showed up, could not have been a better bunch of responsible firearms enthusiasts and some good shots also. Thanks again for taking the time to come out, enjoyed meeting every one of you. From the sounds of it I need to get to planning the next one.
Old 04-30-2018, 12:32 AM   #93
Bad-Element
Virtus Sola Nobilitas
Vendor

AKaholic #: 162796

Looks like a fun time, band o brothers
MP WTS Custom Mags
EmailNick@badelementco.com
Bad-Element is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 11:26 AM   #94
Cerberus Training

Wow! I'll say it backwards...Wow! What a great weekend!

I had a lot of things going through my mind about what needed to get done before the group arrived, and then making sure things ran well and above all were safe, but it was a most relaxing time.

I can't say enough about the generosity of everyone. Sharing guns, ammo, life stories, lending items to each other to make sure all had a good time.

Mike88 left a note on my back porch which I think sums it up..."This is the Republic I grew up in." Yep, this was Americana at its finest.

I appreciate all who came and partook of the time offered. Had a chance to help train and sharpen some folks skills with the AK platform.

My apologies for a couple things. Porter mentioned some raffles and prizes for some friendly competition activities, I realized yesterday that we did not get around to that part of the planned weekend.

I make no excuses for that, I know I was basking in the comradery of it all and it never crossed my mind. Next time, we will have it planned and we will make it happen.

I also regret not thinking about having a group photo done...with everyone holding their prized AK's...that would have been a great framed photo!

Last...my t-shirts. It was brought to my attention that "Cerberus" was spelled wrong on the shirts. My first batch I had done a few months ago was correct. This last batch arrived a few days before this event, and I never thought I would have to look them over...as I used the same printer.
To those who bought shirts, please PM me with your name, address, size, color and long or short sleeve style, and as soon as I get the corrected specimens they will be shipped out.

As I stated to everyone that attended, and make the offer to all who may attend in the future or take one of the training classes we offer...once you've been to my training facility, you will always have an open invitation to use the range. If ever have plans to travel through this way, give me a call...and if I'm around when you arrive, the range is yours to use, no charge...my range is your range.

I already heard some talk about having another get together possibly in September of this year....I'm in!
Old 04-30-2018, 12:37 PM   #95
PORTER
Been there done that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus Training View Post
Wow! I'll say it backwards...Wow! What a great weekend!

I had a lot of things going through my mind about what needed to get done before the group arrived, and then making sure things ran well and above all were safe, but it was a most relaxing time.

I can't say enough about the generosity of everyone. Sharing guns, ammo, life stories, lending items to each other to make sure all had a good time.

Mike88 left a note on my back porch which I think sums it up..."This is the Republic I grew up in." Yep, this was Americana at its finest.

I appreciate all who came and partook of the time offered. Had a chance to help train and sharpen some folks skills with the AK platform.

My apologies for a couple things. Porter mentioned some raffles and prizes for some friendly competition activities, I realized yesterday that we did not get around to that part of the planned weekend.

I make no excuses for that, I know I was basking in the comradery of it all and it never crossed my mind. Next time, we will have it planned and we will make it happen.

I also regret not thinking about having a group photo done...with everyone holding their prized AK's...that would have been a great framed photo!

Last...my t-shirts. It was brought to my attention that "Cerberus" was spelled wrong on the shirts. My first batch I had done a few months ago was correct. This last batch arrived a few days before this event, and I never thought I would have to look them over...as I used the same printer.
To those who bought shirts, please PM me with your name, address, size, color and long or short sleeve style, and as soon as I get the corrected specimens they will be shipped out.

As I stated to everyone that attended, and make the offer to all who may attend in the future or take one of the training classes we offer...once you've been to my training facility, you will always have an open invitation to use the range. If ever have plans to travel through this way, give me a call...and if I'm around when you arrive, the range is yours to use, no charge...my range is your range.

I already heard some talk about having another get together possibly in September of this year....I'm in!
I concur Steve, the group of people that showed up were great in every way as you stated. Mike88 summed it up, and on top of it a class act of a guy. As far as the raffle, those that were donating talked about it and because we ran out of time figured we would offer up the same items at the next get together. No prob there at all, all were having so much fun that we lost track of time for the raffle and a group pic. Awesome weekend, I will be on touch soon as my local group wants to go thru the phase 2 rifle class this summer and we can chat about the 2nd annual PNW AK Shoot. Good Times..
Old 05-01-2018, 02:00 PM   #96
Cerberus Training

Is anyone missing an ammo can with some 7.62x39 ammo in it?
It was left behind at the range Saturday evening.

Please PM me and we'll figure how to get it back to you.
Old 05-03-2018, 04:39 PM   #97
CougKev

AKaholic #: 88961

I ended up with someone's AK front sight tool as well. If it's yours I will get it back to you.

CougKev
CougKev is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 09:00 PM   #98
MedMan

AKaholic #: 196509

Finally got approved, look forward to the next time we are able to make it over there again!
-Shane
MedMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 10:55 AM   #99
walla2k5

AKaholic #: 190060

Sounds like a good time was had by all! I may be able to attend the next event, Goldendale is only about 3 hours from me.
walla2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote