Up to 60% Off Daily Deal Products. Palmetto State Armory
The Ultimate Gun Belt, US Made, Lifetime Warranty, Free Shipping. Shop Now.
Gorilla Ammo Free Shipping when you order 10 Boxes or more.
Shop all the current Lone Wolf closeouts here

Go Back   The AK Files Forums > Vendor Discussion Forums > K-VAR

Notices

Old 10-15-2017, 09:46 AM   #36
chewbacca_chump29

AKaholic #: 180913

A few members thought the 107Rs were pieced together until the 107frs would return. I know Kvar said they had some earth shattering information to release In a few months. It’s been a few months and nothing yet. I hope Kvar can figure something out soon.
chewbacca_chump29 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 11:51 AM   #37
Mclaughlin

AKaholic #: 186391

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewbacca_chump29 View Post
I know Kvar said they had some earth shattering information to release In a few months. Its been a few months and nothing yet. I hope Kvar can figure something out soon.
I have noticed k-var has been getting Bulgarian accessories in recently.. More NFA items in such but not many people want to wait a year for a SBR I would think..Sure would love to meet the people working in the marketing department at the factory 10 I would fire all of them for not getting more machining lines up
Mclaughlin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 03:35 PM   #38
KrinkCliff

AKaholic #: 191626

We just received shipment of SLR107-11's. We are currently calling those that are on the wait list.
KrinkCliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 03:59 PM   #39
recon-1
Are We There Yet
Bronze Contributor

AKaholic #: 655

So can we get on the list for this rifle now? Or wait till next time? Or?

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide."
"John Adams"
recon-1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 04:32 PM   #40
KrinkCliff

Give us a call, and ask to be added to the list. There is a good chance that we will be able to get to you on the next batch that we expect to receive which should be this week as well. 702-364-8880
Old 12-18-2017, 04:44 PM   #41
Flankenstein
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 172491

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclaughlin View Post
I have noticed k-var has been getting Bulgarian accessories in recently.. More NFA items in such but not many people want to wait a year for a SBR I would think..Sure would love to meet the people working in the marketing department at the factory 10 I would fire all of them for not getting more machining lines up
Lol, what? Nobody from Factory 10 in Bulgaria is involved with the us marketing operations. And... on what planet do the marketing folks have anything to do with manufacturing? Go home...
Old 12-18-2017, 08:55 PM   #42
Jcoop
Mogadishu on The Mississippi

AKaholic #: 188459

Merry Christmas to me! Happy to have one on it's way to me.
Jcoop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 09:20 PM   #43
Maxbob

AKaholic #: 192926

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrinkCliff View Post
Give us a call, and ask to be added to the list. There is a good chance that we will be able to get to you on the next batch that we expect to receive which should be this week as well. 702-364-8880
Thank You Kvar. You called me and still gave me the $850 price when I got on the list in September. You could probly sell these for $1000 with the market right now. Class Act company. Means a lot to me. Will buy from again
Maxbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 11:46 AM   #44
IndyIN

AKaholic #: 194224

Mine is on the way, and I have a really dumb AK question. I'm new to AKs, but believe with this model that I can use a Magpul Zhukov-S Folding Stock (MAG585) if I want to switch things out. Do I have this right, or have I missed something?
IndyIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 06:32 PM   #45
Rev06
Titanium Member
Bronze Contributor

AKaholic #: 185972

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyIN View Post
Mine is on the way, and I have a really dumb AK question. I'm new to AKs, but believe with this model that I can use a Magpul Zhukov-S Folding Stock (MAG585) if I want to switch things out. Do I have this right, or have I missed something?
You got it right. Your fixed stock can be removed and a folding Zhukov added. Rob Ski and Tim on the Military Arms channel were just talking about this stock on a joint broadcast the other day.

Personally I am a bit Gun shy on the Zhukov given the cold weather ice misting r results that MAC obtained where the stock broke after Tim missed it w water and let it freeze and then tapped the butt on the ground. Magpul had him ship the stock back, but has never addressed this massive failure.

However, many others have had great results w this stock and I own a couple. On my go to war hard use guns w an after market folder I am using either a steel Galil style stock from CNC Warrior or the steel folders from Arsenal. Both are great.

Good luck.
Old 12-24-2017, 06:36 PM   #46
IndyIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev06 View Post
You got it right. Your fixed stock can be removed and a folding Zhukov added. Rob Ski and Tim on the Military Arms channel were just talking about this stock on a joint broadcast the other day.

Personally I am a bit Gun shy on the Zhukov given the cold weather ice misting r results that MAC obtained where the stock broke after Tim missed it w water and let it freeze and then tapped the butt on the ground. Magpul had him ship the stock back, but has never addressed this massive failure.

However, many others have had great results w this stock and I own a couple. On my go to war hard use guns w an after market folder I am using either a steel Galil style stock from CNC Warrior or the steel folders from Arsenal. Both are great.

Good luck.
Thank you for the quick response. I'll look at those reviews a little more before deciding. I picked up a SAM7SF while waiting on the SLR-107 to be available, and just wasn't sure if Arsenal did something unique on this model that would make the Magpul stock a no go.
Old 01-05-2018, 11:25 PM   #47
IndyIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev06 View Post

Good luck.
I picked up the CNC Warrior stock while it was on sale, and it is very nice. Thanks for the recommendation!
Old 01-14-2018, 06:20 PM   #48
Rev06
Titanium Member
Bronze Contributor

AKaholic #: 185972

Glad it's working out for you Indy.
Old 06-14-2018, 02:14 PM   #49
KrinkCliff

We just got in a fresh batch of SLR107R's in plum and black 702-364-8880
Old 06-14-2018, 08:10 PM   #50
recon-1
Are We There Yet
Bronze Contributor

AKaholic #: 655

I see they went up in price.
http://www.k-var.com/arsenal-slr-107...amped-receiver

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide."
"John Adams"
recon-1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 10:31 AM   #51
KrinkCliff

^Not recently. They went up $25.00 in March due to the Euro increase. We aren't making more money off of them.