Go Back   The AK Files Forums > Vendor Discussion Forums > Palmetto State Armory

Notices

Old 05-16-2017, 10:53 AM   #1
ÄÄCHMED HÄZÄÄMÄT

AKaholic #: 183815
Default AR9

I have 2 of your AR9 Glock mag compatible lowers. One I built into a pistol with the 10.5" barrel and a blem LRBHO. I had no idea that the Anderson 3.0 buffer was too light for this application. You are out of your 9mm buffers so I ordered a 5.4 Spikes from elsewhere.

One trip to the range so far. The bolt only locked back a couple of times in 150+rds fired. Is this possibly due to the light buffer? Or does something have to be tweaked in the bolt catch? I am hoping this gets resolved easily.

Got any more LRBHO lowers in the pipeline anytime soon?

BTW neither one of my AR9's liked everything I fed them so far except the Winchester Forged.
Whammo sling shot with CT laser

Colt6920LE
PSA AR47

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton
ÄÄCHMED HÄZÄÄMÄT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 06:35 PM   #2
ÄÄCHMED HÄZÄÄMÄT

AKaholic #: 183815

Damn forgot I had this going. I dropped in the Spikes 5.4. It works good now. I did order some 8.2 oz buffers today from JSE for $22 each I couldn't pass on them. https://02b5f6c.netsolstores.com/gun...m_medium=email
Whammo sling shot with CT laser

Colt6920LE
PSA AR47

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton
ÄÄCHMED HÄZÄÄMÄT is online now   Reply With Quote