Go Back   The AK Files Forums > Vendor Discussion Forums > General Manufacturers, Vendors and Gunsmiths

Notices

Old 06-08-2017, 04:12 PM   #1
bucket

AKaholic #: 182601
Default M-13 Industries - Highly Recommended!

Just wanted to give them their due props. I made a comment on a random Reddit thread that I had been looking for a Jmac adapter for a long time. The owner saw my comment and messaged me that they had 5 in stock at the time. I went to their site, ordered it and had it 2 days later! I was impressed. Nice website too. They are a member and vendor at the files as well. COGBOX.

https://m13industries.com/
bucket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 04:28 PM   #2
Extra Medium
Dis Member

AKaholic #: 188133

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucket View Post
Just wanted to give them their due props. I made a comment on a random Reddit thread that I had been looking for a Jmac adapter for a long time. The owner saw my comment and messaged me that they had 5 in stock at the time. I went to their site, ordered it and had it 2 days later! I was impressed. Nice website too. They are a member and vendor at the files as well. COGBOX.

https://m13industries.com/
Here here!
Ordered the podavach loader a couple thursdays ago. It shipped that day and arrived saturday morning! Excellent company. The only semi complaint/compliment (depending on how you look at it) is their logo "battle tested by special forces" emblazoned on the box got me a few dirty looks from the post office staff. They looked at me like I was receiving a fucking bomb. I don't like to advertise my hobbies and or political views to just anyone. That kinda bugged me. Not a fan of bumper stickers etc.

As fro the product, it is excellent quality and works as advertised.
Old 06-18-2017, 09:20 AM   #3
Slaw32

AKaholic #: 189890

Stellar service . I'm old fashioned ,I guess , I can talk faster than I can type . Had several questions about work i wanted done on my new sam7 pistol . Was referred to m-13 from Houston at K-VAR . Called and spoke to John several times before sending off pistol to him . One day after receiving my gun he was working on it . Pressed off fake flash hider , then we spoke about him threading the barrel over the phone . I want to thank him for taking the time to do that . Lot of other companies have phone numbers listed for contact , his actually works , and return calls made . Thanks again John .
Slaw32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 05:05 PM   #4
BigBlue&Goldie

AKaholic #: 189021

I'll throw a shout out for John as well. I needed a rivet set and he was able to put one together for me and add it to an order.
BigBlue&Goldie is offline   Reply With Quote