Up to 60% Off Daily Deal Products. Palmetto State Armory
The Ultimate Gun Belt, US Made, Lifetime Warranty, Free Shipping. Shop Now.
Gorilla Ammo Free Shipping when you order 10 Boxes or more.
Shop all the current Lone Wolf closeouts here

Go Back   The AK Files Forums > Rifle Forums > AK-47s

Notices

Old 09-18-2018, 08:14 PM   #36
monkeydo

AKaholic #: 195631

Well here it is!! Picked it up today:-) The 3 amigos. Bulgarian, Russian, and Chinese. I plan on adding a Yugoslavian(Serbian) to the mix by the end of the week. Getting an M70ab2 if I can just sell a few more of my bakelite Geiger boxes lol. If so, I’ll be about half way to my stopping point. I think..

(Sorry about the lighting)
monkeydo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 08:17 PM   #37
catmando

AKaholic #: 194694

Top notch monkeydo. 3 awesome AKs. The M70AB2 will be the icing on the cake.
catmando is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 09:41 AM   #38
monkeydo

Quote:
Originally Posted by catmando View Post
Top notch monkeydo. 3 awesome AKs. The M70AB2 will be the icing on the cake.
Thanks Catmando! It's a small collection compared to what many people on here have, but at least I have gotten most of the more expensive AK's out of the way lol it should start growing a little faster now.
Old 09-20-2018, 07:45 PM   #39
codsack
KGB

AKaholic #: 158433

My SGL 21 and 31 both have stayed factory originals
Old Yesterday, 10:03 AM   #40
monkeydo

Getting a little off subject here, but here's the second addition this week! M70ab2 Now just need to get a Polish, Hungarian, East German, Romanian, and Egyptian to complete my collection (I think).

Back on subject: I still haven't decided what to do with the SGL-21, but I'm leaning more towards some surplus Izzy wood. I can always convert it later.
Old Yesterday, 11:02 AM   #41
catmando

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeydo View Post
Getting a little off subject here, but here's the second addition this week! M70ab2 Now just need to get a Polish, Hungarian, East German, Romanian, and Egyptian to complete my collection (I think).

Back on subject: I still haven't decided what to do with the SGL-21, but I'm leaning more towards some surplus Izzy wood. I can always convert it later.
M70AB2 looks good. I said you would like it. It's my favorite out of my 3 other's. Going to shoot the gernade some later on. The girlfriend wants to try it out. Last time we shot it the neighbors called the cops on us. Lolol The cops definitely don't like it either. One cop spent 10 minutes checking it over trying to decide if the should call the bomb squad or Fort Bragg to see if it was real.
Old Yesterday, 01:18 PM   #42
monkeydo

Quote:
Originally Posted by catmando View Post
M70AB2 looks good. I said you would like it. It's my favorite out of my 3 other's. Going to shoot the gernade some later on. The girlfriend wants to try it out. Last time we shot it the neighbors called the cops on us. Lolol The cops definitely don't like it either. One cop spent 10 minutes checking it over trying to decide if the should call the bomb squad or Fort Bragg to see if it was real.
Hahaha I saw a video on YouTube of some guy, I think he may have been Russian, shooting one and thought of you and what your neighbors must think lol. Iím going to have to get one. I just had some people from up North move into the house behind mine. Very liberal, but nice people. I was shooting my AR after work the other day and about gave them a heart attack. They were yelling across the field asking if everything and everyone was okay. So I went inside and got my SAM7. Itís much louder lol theyíre in for a surprise. I donít think any of our neighbors donít own or shoot guns. It sounds like a war zone from 8am to 9pm most of the time lol.
Old Yesterday, 02:58 PM   #43
catmando

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeydo View Post
Hahaha I saw a video on YouTube of some guy, I think he may have been Russian, shooting one and thought of you and what your neighbors must think lol. I’m going to have to get one. I just had some people from up North move into the house behind mine. Very liberal, but nice people. I was shooting my AR after work the other day and about gave them a heart attack. They were yelling across the field asking if everything and everyone was okay. So I went inside and got my SAM7. It’s much louder lol they’re in for a surprise. I don’t think any of our neighbors don’t own or shoot guns. It sounds like a war zone from 8am to 9pm most of the time lol.
Yeh where we are almost everyone is a gun owner, but seeing the gernade with fins going thru the air, that don't work in my area. Lol. They even called for the duty commander to come out. He looked at me and said DON'T shoot this again anywhere around here. When you get one for yours you will be surprised how heavy the gernade is and how far that little blank will shoot it. Oh and one more thing. It kicks like a mule when you shut off the gas and launch the gernade. Lolol