Up to 60% Off Daily Deal Products. Palmetto State Armory
The Ultimate Gun Belt, US Made, Lifetime Warranty, Free Shipping. Shop Now.
Gorilla Ammo Free Shipping when you order 10 Boxes or more.
Shop all the current Lone Wolf closeouts here

Go Back   The AK Files Forums > Rifle Forums > AK-47s

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2018, 08:48 PM   #36
fourtfourmag
Veteran Member
Contributor
 
AKaholic #: 8377
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,443
Default

Yes Concern, you can contact them via their fB page or direct on their website. Patches are not bad, pens, mugs and so on.

Didn't mean to derail this thread. Carry on!
fourtfourmag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 08:59 PM   #37
HK-91
Way out of box thinker
 
HK-91's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 162925
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Wi
Posts: 1,923
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourtfourmag View Post
You can buy the patch right from CK, I bought a dozen or so of them and was giving them away with items I sold a few months ago.

Oops, I meant KC.
I just spent 45 min searching and didn't find anything. Do you have a link to where you bought them?
__________________
Hk... " In a world of compromise some men don't "
HK-91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 09:00 PM   #38
TXsailor
Veteran Member
 
AKaholic #: 193986
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: REDACTED
Posts: 1,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK-91 View Post
I just spent 45 min searching and didn't find anything. Do you have a link to where you bought them?
Same. Nothing but firearms listed.
TXsailor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 11:56 AM   #39
fourtfourmag
Veteran Member
Contributor
 
AKaholic #: 8377
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,443
Default

Again I am not trying to derail this thread but you guys are right, they changed their site around in the products section. I placed two orders, one via their site back in the fall after talking with one of their girls on fB and another through a friend I have in Izhevsk who deals w/the reps from Concern.

They are cheap, around $5+/-per patch if I remember right, here's a pic of my last order I got back around Christmas timeframe.

Looks like there is interest, I'd gladly contact my friend and order a few dozen patches but the OP in this thread is KC so he may also be a good guy to do business with.

https://shop.kalashnikov.com/catalog/suveniry/

fourtfourmag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 01:42 PM   #40
TXsailor
Veteran Member
 
AKaholic #: 193986
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: REDACTED
Posts: 1,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourtfourmag View Post
Again I am not trying to derail this thread but you guys are right, they changed their site around in the products section. I placed two orders, one via their site back in the fall after talking with one of their girls on fB and another through a friend I have in Izhevsk who deals w/the reps from Concern.

They are cheap, around $5+/-per patch if I remember right, here's a pic of my last order I got back around Christmas timeframe.

Looks like there is interest, I'd gladly contact my friend and order a few dozen patches but the OP in this thread is KC so he may also be a good guy to do business with.

https://shop.kalashnikov.com/catalog/suveniry/

I wouldn't use the patches, but I would absolutely buy a mug/bottle, hat, and basically anything BUT a patch lol.
TXsailor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 02:50 PM   #41
deadduck357
Veteran Member
 
AKaholic #: 14612
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tx
Posts: 1,501
Default

Love the 74 but no desire to visit Russia. Just keep sending us ammo, please.
deadduck357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 08:12 PM   #42
boutcha
Curio & Relic
Contributor
 
boutcha's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 172420
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Bloomer Station
Posts: 7,613
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgil cole View Post
Do I detect a note of sarcasm ?
I don't think it translated very well to the OP.


I'd love to visit that place.
Wish like hell we could still get firearms from there.
The Political games are bullshit, anyone with common sense knows it.
boutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 05:06 PM   #43
SabreJD
Member
 
SabreJD's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 195041
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: West Palm Beach, Florida
Posts: 101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourtfourmag View Post
Again I am not trying to derail this thread but you guys are right, they changed their site around in the products section. I placed two orders, one via their site back in the fall after talking with one of their girls on fB and another through a friend I have in Izhevsk who deals w/the reps from Concern.

They are cheap, around $5+/-per patch if I remember right, here's a pic of my last order I got back around Christmas timeframe.

Looks like there is interest, I'd gladly contact my friend and order a few dozen patches but the OP in this thread is KC so he may also be a good guy to do business with.

https://shop.kalashnikov.com/catalog/suveniry/

Hey put me down for a hat, mug, pen and patch!
SabreJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 05:31 PM   #44
dan326
Curio & Relic
Contributor
 
dan326's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 169937
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: S. Fla.
Posts: 6,203
Default

He's lost a bit of weight since the last time that I've seen him.
Hope he keeps it up.

It will help alleviate issues from service injuries.
dan326 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 09:09 AM   #45
Machak_Silver
Member
 
AKaholic #: 192983
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Russia
Posts: 86
Default

Here is another video from the same trip, Larry tested new version of the AK12, that was recently accepted into service with the Russian army:

Machak_Silver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 07:52 PM   #46
Edi
Member
 
AKaholic #: 183585
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Sweden.Love shooting and ak.native albanian
Posts: 31
Default

Machak Silver i think is MR Onokoy the KC consultant himself.��What a pity the defense ministry wanted a change on the ak12,the short stroke probably would have worked fine.And in my opinion they need to put a thumb safety Galil style and implement bolt hold open
Edi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 10:23 PM   #47
Slabside
Member
 
Slabside's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 185186
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Ft. Worth, TX
Posts: 224
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan326 View Post
He's lost a bit of weight since the last time that I've seen him.
Hope he keeps it up.

It will help alleviate issues from service injuries.
Yes, but service injuries likely keep him from exercising regularly. As you probably know, it's a vicious cycle.
__________________
0331 and proud "Magnificent Bastard" of the "Fighting Fifth"


"Choice is yours who you want to be: rapist, vagina or cop who is going to stop this madness?"
--ROB SKI
Slabside is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 02:07 PM   #48
Machak_Silver
Member
 
AKaholic #: 192983
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Russia
Posts: 86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edi View Post
Machak Silver i think is MR Onokoy the KC consultant himself.��
That is no secret, really, it is me indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edi View Post
What a pity the defense ministry wanted a change on the ak12,the short stroke probably would have worked fine.And in my opinion they need to put a thumb safety Galil style and implement bolt hold open
One thing - AK 12 was never short stroke. As for everything else, that is a long story for another time.
Machak_Silver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 05:23 PM   #49
TXsailor
Veteran Member
 
AKaholic #: 193986
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: REDACTED
Posts: 1,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machak_Silver View Post
That is no secret, really, it is me indeed.


One thing - AK 12 was never short stroke. As for everything else, that is a long story for another time.


So are you the guy to talk to about buying the hats and mugs and stuff?
TXsailor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 05:45 PM   #50
Lightstrider
Senior Member
 
AKaholic #: 177964
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: NorCal
Posts: 821
Default

yeah how about them jackets? Lol

heres the hats gents:

https://shop.kalashnikov.com/card/ke...hnikov_seraya/

there is white as well
Lightstrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 07:06 PM   #51
Edi
Member
 
AKaholic #: 183585
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Sweden.Love shooting and ak.native albanian
Posts: 31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machak_Silver View Post
That is no secret, really, it is me indeed.


One thing - AK 12 was never short stroke. As for everything else, that is a long story for another time.
Larry reported that in the last year visit when he shot what was called Ak400.What is the status of Yarygin pistol?Is it the official gun?And is the Lebedev pistol going to be the substitute?Nothing against Glocks but sad to see many Alfa and Vympel guys carrying them.

Hope its a shorter story lol 😊 good to have u here
Edi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 07:58 PM   #52
solidfreshdope
New Member
 
AKaholic #: 195976
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Indio, CA
Posts: 21
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machak_Silver View Post
Here is another video from the same trip, Larry tested new version of the AK12, that was recently accepted into service with the Russian army:

Looks cold in there!
solidfreshdope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 02:34 AM   #53
Machak_Silver
Member
 
AKaholic #: 192983
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Russia
Posts: 86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXsailor View Post
So are you the guy to talk to about buying the hats and mugs and stuff?
Well, I am not here to sell anything, but I will talk to the guys in the shop tomorrow. There was an English version of the website.
Machak_Silver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 02:38 AM   #54
Machak_Silver
Member
 
AKaholic #: 192983
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Russia
Posts: 86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edi View Post
Larry reported that in the last year visit when he shot what was called Ak400. What is the status of Yarygin pistol?Is it the official gun?And is the Lebedev pistol going to be the substitute?Nothing against Glocks but sad to see many Alfa and Vympel guys carrying them.

Hope its a shorter story lol 😊 good to have u here
Yes, we talked about it with him. AK 400 was never short stroke, probably just a wrong translation he got from someone last time.

Yarygin pistol is used by many different military and LE units in Russia from 2003. Thousands of them are issued.

Lebedev might become a substitute one day.
Machak_Silver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 10:07 AM   #55
fourtfourmag
Veteran Member
Contributor
 
AKaholic #: 8377
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,443
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightstrider View Post
yeah how about them jackets? Lol

heres the hats gents:

https://shop.kalashnikov.com/card/ke...hnikov_seraya/

there is white as well
Adjustable caps, yuck, who wears adjustable after 6yrs old, haha. Must be a filers thing.

We shouldn't hijack the OP's thread and it wasn't my intention to derail this thread earlier, my apologies.

As I mentioned earlier you can contact Concern directly or through fB, they will let you know whats in stock and how much. Its pretty simple and they will respond pretty quick.

I'd be happy to assist but thats a whole other thread.
fourtfourmag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 10:43 AM   #56
Machak_Silver
Member
 
AKaholic #: 192983
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Russia
Posts: 86
Default

Here is another video of me showing some of our new weapons to Larry.
This time it is balanced recoil system sporting rifle (SR-1).



This weapon had many names in the past - Saiga 107, AK-15, now it is called SR-1. Too bad it is not coming to the US market, it is a fun toy.
Machak_Silver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 01:47 PM   #57
fourtfourmag
Veteran Member
Contributor
 
AKaholic #: 8377
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,443
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machak_Silver View Post
Here is another video of me showing some of our new weapons to Larry.
This time it is balanced recoil system sporting rifle (SR-1).



This weapon had many names in the past - Saiga 107, AK-15, now it is called SR-1. Too bad it is not coming to the US market, it is a fun toy.
Thank you OP for continuing to share these great videos with us!
fourtfourmag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 02:50 PM   #58
Machak_Silver
Member
 
AKaholic #: 192983
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Russia
Posts: 86
Default

At the end of the Mr. Vickers trip, I did an interview with him. Part 1 is about his new book, factory visit, new weapons:



Second part is more personal. I asked him several most popular questions that are coming up again and again in any AK community – caliber preference (7.62 or 5.45), necessary upgrades for a modern AK, possible future of the platform and how he heard about an AK for the first time:

Machak_Silver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 03:07 PM   #59
TXsailor
Veteran Member
 
AKaholic #: 193986
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: REDACTED
Posts: 1,176
Default

Not to derail, but any more info on buying those goodies in the US? I would definitely add some swag to my bag...
TXsailor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 03:11 PM   #60
voron
Curio & Relic
 
voron's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 174098
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Nordland
Posts: 2,938
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokkie View Post
Why is he consorting with evil Russians who help Assad kill innocent women and children?
not sure if drunk retarded or trolling....

on the actual link-can we get some Kalashnikov patches in the US?
__________________
Кто не скачет- это Вооружённые Силы Новороссии
А кто скачет тот полный пидарас которого наебали свои-же лидеры.

BAN SIG 2017

voron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 10:34 PM   #61
Bacon&AlcoholDistributor
Curio & Relic
 
Bacon&AlcoholDistributor's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 183128
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: NV-CA (here and there).
Posts: 2,042
Default

I see our sanctions on them really made a huge difference.
Bacon&AlcoholDistributor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 11:41 PM   #62
Brazos762
Veteran Member
 
Brazos762's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 188148
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Death Squad Central
Posts: 1,178
Default

I'd like to visit.
Very Cool and would definitely buy a T shirt before leaving if offered.
And an SVD also.
__________________
^Vindictive Product of Forced Busing and Social Engineering
Brazos762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 11:47 PM   #63
Brazos762
Veteran Member
 
Brazos762's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 188148
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Death Squad Central
Posts: 1,178
Default

Can we just OFF the stupid fucking sanctions and assenine Xorders?
__________________
^Vindictive Product of Forced Busing and Social Engineering
Brazos762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 02:29 AM   #64
Laufer
Veteran Member
 
AKaholic #: 188070
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Lakeland TN
Posts: 1,024
Default

Machak Silver: Very interesting, and such a clean Fabrik.

My only Russian gun is a 100% original, unmodified .223 Saiga. It feels like it will shoot tens of thousands of rounds with zero malfunction.
It is my "AR-15". Also have four AKs imported from other countries.

Very pretty ladies with that tour group also!
Spacibo. Da Svedanya.
Laufer is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2018 The AK FIles