Up to 60% Off Daily Deal Products. Palmetto State Armory
The Ultimate Gun Belt, US Made, Lifetime Warranty, Free Shipping. Shop Now.
Gorilla Ammo Free Shipping when you order 10 Boxes or more.
Shop all the current Lone Wolf closeouts here

Go Back   The AK Files Forums > General Forums > Gear & Accessories

Notices

Old 12-30-2017, 12:10 PM   #1
TomJerome

AKaholic #: 183476
Default iTarget Pro Rave

Not shilling but instead raving. I have no affiliation with the company whatsoever. Just want to pass along a great idea and great product.

I just got the iTarget Pro target sled, laser bullet, and app and am severely impressed. Fantastic way to practice and hone dry fire at home. When I started, I thought that the laser was inaccurate and inconsistent, but when testing it closely, it was clear that it was right on mark and the wild shots were my fault. I got it just a few days ago and have spent hours practicing. Already my trigger control and shot placement have improved significantly. It will clearly expose any flaws and help correct them.

It uses a smart phone app to record and project hits from the laser bullet, including a ragged hole in the "paper" and the sound of gunfire. It took just a little bit of time to adjust the POI for each firearm, but is well worth it. At about a hundred bucks, it's much less expensive than other options.

I use it in an SP101 and have regular snap caps in the other four cylinders. I cycle through the cylinder, practicing a smooth trigger pull while also keeping focus on the front sight and aligning it with the bull's eye, then on the fifth trigger pull I take a shot with the laser.

Highly, highly recommended.

https://www.itargetpro.com/
TomJerome is offline   Reply With Quote