Up to 60% Off Daily Deal Products. Palmetto State Armory
The Ultimate Gun Belt, US Made, Lifetime Warranty, Free Shipping. Shop Now.
Gorilla Ammo Free Shipping when you order 10 Boxes or more.
Shop all the current Lone Wolf closeouts here

Go Back   The AK Files Forums > Handgun Forums > General Handgun Discussion

Notices

Old 08-29-2018, 09:21 PM   #876
wanderson

AKaholic #: 170540
Default HBI

My LGS just got in a used P10C with an HBI trigger. That is one of the best triggers I’ve ever pulled. This one felt a lot better than the first one I picked up, so either it just needed some break in or I just happened to grab a ‘rough’ one.

I may have to take a serious look when the full size P10 rolls out.
wanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 10:39 PM   #877
Sublimeon24s
- Tactical Operator -
Contributor

AKaholic #: 157162

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderson View Post
My LGS just got in a used P10C with an HBI trigger. That is one of the best triggers I’ve ever pulled. This one felt a lot better than the first one I picked up, so either it just needed some break in or I just happened to grab a ‘rough’ one.

I may have to take a serious look when the full size P10 rolls out.
I think some of the factory ones need break in to feel good to fantastic, and they vary / feel slightly different when new. The first bnib one I played with (original run of p10s) at an LGS 7 months ago had a pretty good trigger, a little gritty on take up...........the 2nd bnib one i checked out at another LGS last month had no grit on take up and overall felt pretty dam awesome (it was also a newer model with all the revisions - supressor ready model)........the used p10 I bought 2 weeks ago (had 300 rounds through it according to the prev owner), which also happens to be a new model with all the revisions, has an amazing trigger with no grit anywhere. I recently dropped the HBI 3.5lb striker spring in it and now its what dreams are made of.
Sublimeon24s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 09:05 PM   #878
burninglegs
Where we go one we go all

AKaholic #: 183372

Spent some time shooting with a buddy today. Put another 300 rounds through my FDE P-10C. Flawless and no issues. I am up to 1300 rounds so far. This thing is so accurate and the trigger is really top notch and wearing in nicely. I had a PPQ before that I sold, and this is the striker fire with the closest trigger to that.

First time my friend shot a P-10C. Even he was impressed and I had him go through a box of ammo himself. I think he got the CZ bug too after shooting it. He even commented how easy it was to shoot and to shoot well.

I can't wait until I get my suppressor so that I can run my suppressor ready P-10C more. Shot it a bit to break it in and make sure everything was good with it. But kind of a waste to shoot it until I get my can. So have just been running the non-suppressor one the vast majority of the time.
burninglegs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 10:24 PM   #879
Christopher67
Veteran Member

AKaholic #: 177018

Quote:
Originally Posted by burninglegs View Post
Spent some time shooting with a buddy today. Put another 300 rounds through my FDE P-10C. Flawless and no issues. I am up to 1300 rounds so far. This thing is so accurate and the trigger is really top notch and wearing in nicely. I had a PPQ before that I sold, and this is the striker fire with the closest trigger to that.

First time my friend shot a P-10C. Even he was impressed and I had him go through a box of ammo himself. I think he got the CZ bug too after shooting it. He even commented how easy it was to shoot and to shoot well.

I can't wait until I get my suppressor so that I can run my suppressor ready P-10C more. Shot it a bit to break it in and make sure everything was good with it. But kind of a waste to shoot it until I get my can. So have just been running the non-suppressor one the vast majority of the time.

Very nice, thanks for sharing!

Check this out. https://danger-close-armament.myshop...ignature-build
Christopher67 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 10:34 PM   #880
specz79
Director of Awesome
Bronze Contributor

AKaholic #: 169416

Quote:

I have a P10 inbound as well, the CZ bug has hit me hard. I had an order in for a regular P10C and then CZ screwed up and sent another customers pistol to me. Of course I contacted them and sent it back rather then keep it so they upgraded my pistol to the LE model (really just sights and extra mag) for free. I can't leave well enough alone though so have a cajun gun works trigger already and 3.5 lb striker spring, just need the gun to put them in (gets in wed). If this is like my other CZ's this will likely be my EDC.

Nec Bonum Nec Malum Vagina Gallium Facit

Corruptissima Re Publica Plurimae Leges
specz79 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 11:30 PM   #881
burninglegs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher67 View Post
Very nice, thanks for sharing!

Check this out. https://danger-close-armament.myshop...ignature-build

That's redunculous. Lol. They must be charging full MSRP for the gun since you can find a P-10C for around $400 new. The stock grip is nice, just have to sand it a little if it is too aggressive for you. But wow, that is an expensive package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by specz79 View Post
I have a P10 inbound as well, the CZ bug has hit me hard. I had an order in for a regular P10C and then CZ screwed up and sent another customers pistol to me. Of course I contacted them and sent it back rather then keep it so they upgraded my pistol to the LE model (really just sights and extra mag) for free. I can't leave well enough alone though so have a cajun gun works trigger already and 3.5 lb striker spring, just need the gun to put them in (gets in wed). If this is like my other CZ's this will likely be my EDC.
Yeah I agree, these CZ guns are really nice and multiply very quickly. I started with an 805 Bren, then added a Scorpion EVO then added two P-10C now thinking about adding another CZ handgun and then that Scorpion Micro and then if they bring out their P-10S soon. Then don't even mention the 806 Bren 2 if that comes over. Never ending.
Old 09-03-2018, 07:49 PM   #882
Christopher67
Veteran Member

Quote:
That's redunculous. Lol. They must be charging full MSRP for the gun since you can find a P-10C for around $400 new. The stock grip is nice, just have to sand it a little if it is too aggressive for you. But wow, that is an expensive package.

Haha yea, my wife says screw that you can get 2 new pistols for that. baha!

Just came across this video, 4,000 round review just uploaded.

Tried to embed the video, not sure why its not working lol. heres the link to the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcqDHkUkBxo
Old 09-03-2018, 08:03 PM   #883
Christopher67
Veteran Member

He has a new girlfriend lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7Bta4B0DSY&t=6s
Old 09-05-2018, 02:28 PM   #884
Sweet5ltr
Veteran Member

AKaholic #: 167813

We come full circle. A lot of very negative reviews early on from non-owners. Now, it seems most are really enjoying the platform.

That's always a good thing, tough to not be biased to some extent in today's age (especially an ego-driven hobby), but nice to see more-and-more people are understanding that CZ makes a quality product.

My honest opinion, Glock really is going to have a real tough time if they don't start innovating soon.
Old 09-05-2018, 02:35 PM   #885
Sublimeon24s
- Tactical Operator -
Contributor

These did kind of suck early on with very widespread documented issues so all those negative reviews were well warranted. CZ fixed them and now they are awesome
Old 09-10-2018, 07:50 PM   #886
burninglegs

From Labor Day weekend and this past weekend, I am now up to 2000 rounds on my FDE P-10C. Thing is a machine and runs flawlessly. I love this gun. Each time I shoot it I am amazed at how well I shoot it. It really feels like it was a custom gun specifically designed and made for my hands and the way I shoot. It just shoots so naturally for me.

Seriously can't wait until the rest of the P-10 lineup is released. Really tempted to sell off my Glock stash and just keep one of them (my gen 2 G19) and move it all over to the CZ family.
Old 09-11-2018, 03:37 AM   #887
Christopher67
Veteran Member

Quote:
From Labor Day weekend and this past weekend, I am now up to 2000 rounds on my FDE P-10C. Thing is a machine and runs flawlessly. I love this gun. Each time I shoot it I am amazed at how well I shoot it. It really feels like it was a custom gun specifically designed and made for my hands and the way I shoot. It just shoots so naturally for me.

Seriously can't wait until the rest of the P-10 lineup is released. Really tempted to sell off my Glock stash and just keep one of them (my gen 2 G19) and move it all over to the CZ family.
I need to pick up a couple more before people start realizing their really good lol.
Old 09-11-2018, 06:01 AM   #888
brawny
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 187460

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublimeon24s View Post
These did kind of suck early on with very widespread documented issues so all those negative reviews were well warranted. CZ fixed them and now they are awesome
That's good to hear, I was not impressed with the one I handled, but it was not the newest batch.
1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Do you even agency, bro?
brawny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 10:00 AM   #889
Aceshigh
Lt Topper

AKaholic #: 5008

HK VP9 for me.

CZ for me, is just another polymer attempt to compete in a very tough market.
I didn't see anything revolutionary to justify it.

It's larger then the G19 Gen4 and for me, even NOT being a Glock fan, I'd take the Glock.
The VP9 for me anwyays, shoots the smoothest.

I like the Canik TP9SF more then the CZ , but the Glock is the smallest total package in the capacity it has

Quote:
Today we need a nation of minute men; citizens who are not only prepared to take up arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as a basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom. The cause of liberty, the cause of America, cannot succeed with any lesser effort. John F Kennedy 1961
Aceshigh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 10:15 AM   #890
burninglegs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceshigh View Post
HK VP9 for me.

CZ for me, is just another polymer attempt to compete in a very tough market.
I didn't see anything revolutionary to justify it.

It's larger then the G19 Gen4 and for me, even NOT being a Glock fan, I'd take the Glock.
The VP9 for me anwyays, shoots the smoothest.

I like the Canik TP9SF more then the CZ , but the Glock is the smallest total package in the capacity it has
I use to own a VP9. The CZ is the nicer gun. Thing the H&K has, is the H&K logo. I sold the VP9 as it didn't do anything for me compared to other striker fire 9mm.

The P-10C with night sights is $175-200 cheaper than the VP9 with night sights. The CZ is smaller and more concealable and closer to G19 size while the VP9 is closer to G17 size.
Old 09-11-2018, 01:21 PM   #891
arndog123

AKaholic #: 180802

The VP9 ergos and trigger are great however, I shoot my Apex equipped M&P 2.0's and CZ P10C better. So just like my Glocks the VP9 stays in the safe. I can't wait for the subcompact P10 to come out.
arndog123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 03:26 PM   #892
Christopher67
Veteran Member

Quote:

Canik TP9SF over a CZ P-10C, w0w? Glock 19 isn't that much smaller, then a P-10C. Heck a Glock 17 isn't that hard to conceal carry, not sure why people say this lol.
Old 09-11-2018, 05:59 PM   #893
Aceshigh
Lt Topper

Quote:
I use to own a VP9. The CZ is the nicer gun. Thing the H&K has, is the H&K logo. I sold the VP9 as it didn't do anything for me compared to other striker fire 9mm.

The P-10C with night sights is $175-200 cheaper than the VP9 with night sights. The CZ is smaller and more concealable and closer to G19 size while the VP9 is closer to G17 size.
Our opinions differ, but......I'm happy you're happy.

I shoot competitively, my HK VP9 is one of my "goto" in my collection for accuracy (shorter too)
Got it for under $500 2 years ago on sale with night sights .......I forget where

only gun I haven't tried in a striker that I am really wanting is the Walther Q5 match.
That could possibly take the VP9's spot if it performs. Best bang for the $$$ Canik TP9-SFX IMO
Only reason it's not my #1 , is my new sights aren't in it. The factory front sight was wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher67 View Post
Canik TP9SF over a CZ P-10C, w0w? Glock 19 isn't that much smaller, then a P-10C. Heck a Glock 17 isn't that hard to conceal carry, not sure why people say this lol.
I did not say anything about concealing complications of any.
Rather foolish argument to get into with anyone being we're all different sizes,
shapes, clothing styles, climate zones, etc wouldn't you say ??

What I said was......
"the Glock is the smallest total package in the capacity it has"

I'm not a Glock fan, but this is an assertion of the gun size and 15 rd capacity.
The low center also gives it a very small slide height compared to others

It's very close to my M&P40c, but only 10 albeit larger rounds

Quote:
Today we need a nation of minute men; citizens who are not only prepared to take up arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as a basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom. The cause of liberty, the cause of America, cannot succeed with any lesser effort. John F Kennedy 1961

Last edited by Aceshigh; 09-11-2018 at 06:16 PM.
Old 09-11-2018, 07:25 PM   #894
burninglegs

Quote:
Our opinions differ, but......I'm happy you're happy.

I shoot competitively, my HK VP9 is one of my "goto" in my collection for accuracy (shorter too)
Got it for under $500 2 years ago on sale with night sights .......I forget where

only gun I haven't tried in a striker that I am really wanting is the Walther Q5 match.
That could possibly take the VP9's spot if it performs. Best bang for the $$$ Canik TP9-SFX IMO
Only reason it's not my #1 , is my new sights aren't in it. The factory front sight was wrong.

If spending money on an H&K, it's worth just spending the money on a USP or a P30 imo and getting the bullet proof H&K.
Old 09-11-2018, 09:08 PM   #895
Aceshigh
Lt Topper

Burning,

I don't watch MAC's videos, nor use them as a basis, but I appreciate your posting efforts.
Various outlets have opinions and experiences with CZ's also.

So it's one of those things where you can believe X or believe Y.
No need to debate it, you like it.......it works for you, cool. It's not for me.

In fact , most strikers aren't for me. I prefer hammer fired mostly.

I been debating grabbing the P30L to join the HK collection. Price being the limiting factor,
Just not sure if I'm going to continue buying 9mm's or not.....esp at the higher asking price of HK

You get into that $800-$1000 bracket, I want a bigger round.
All of mine have functioned flawlessly for me so, I'm HK loyal.

Quote:

Last edited by Aceshigh; 09-11-2018 at 09:23 PM.
Old 09-11-2018, 10:01 PM   #896
burninglegs

Quote:
Burning,

I don't watch MAC's videos, nor use them as a basis, but I appreciate your posting efforts.
Various outlets have opinions and experiences with CZ's also.

So it's one of those things where you can believe X or believe Y.
No need to debate it, you like it.......it works for you, cool. It's not for me.

In fact , most strikers aren't for me. I prefer hammer fired mostly.

I been debating grabbing the P30L to join the HK collection. Price being the limiting factor,
Just not sure if I'm going to continue buying 9mm's or not.....esp at the higher asking price of HK

You get into that $800-$1000 bracket, I want a bigger round.
All of mine have functioned flawlessly for me so, I'm HK loyal.
Aces how many rounds have you put through a P-10C?

If you can't afford the long slide P30 9mm, then just get the long slide P30 .40 S&W for $520-540 new.
Old 09-11-2018, 10:04 PM   #897
Aceshigh
Lt Topper

Quote:
Aces how many rounds have you put through a P-10C?
3 mags.

Wasn't anything special for me to say it was better then X or Y personally.
One of the things I didn't care for was the grip, but that's also a complaint for me with Glock.

VP9 was the first striker that felt right in my hand, but also was a laser on target.
Quote:
If you can't afford the long slide P30 9mm, then just get the long slide P30 .40 S&W for $520-540 new.
Affording is never the issue.
I just have 5 handguns in 9mm already, well 6 if you count that POS Walther PPX mistake.
I don't see a need to buy more. I might be selling off a few to condense calibers, still debating.

I have only seen the HK P30L LEM versions that cheap, with limited capacity.
I won't buy those, or am I missing something ??

Quote:

Last edited by Aceshigh; 09-11-2018 at 10:10 PM.
Old 09-11-2018, 10:18 PM   #898
burninglegs

Quote:
3 mags.

Wasn't anything special for me to say it was better then X or Y personally.
One of the things I didn't care for was the grip, but that's also a complaint for me with Glock.

VP9 was the first striker that felt right in my hand, but also was a laser on target.
45 rounds isn't enough time behind any gun to get a feel for it imo. But YMMV.

If you like the VP9, you would really like the PPQ which is a better striker fire 9mm than the VP9 imo. That is from having owned both and putting several hundred through both of them. PPQ is the way.
Old 09-11-2018, 10:26 PM   #899
Aceshigh
Lt Topper

That's why I mentioned the Q5 Match would be the other one. (maybe in another thread)

I've had a few Walthers and they didn't impress me at all. This one however, does.

I love the trigger, and I love competition style handguns.

Quote:
Old 09-13-2018, 04:23 PM   #900
Sublimeon24s
- Tactical Operator -
Contributor

well.......just bought a new car, most expensive car ive owned to date, had to come up with the down payment money..........all my Glocks are gone, the CZ P10c remains
Old 09-13-2018, 04:26 PM   #901
burninglegs

^ Will give you a chance to start saving up for the P-10 F and S when they are finally released.
Old 09-13-2018, 04:46 PM   #902
Dezfan
Kalashnikov Fan

AKaholic #: 170325

Quote:
meh

Ill outshoot 90% of you in this thread with my G19 vs these fucking CZ things.....actually, ill outshoot 90% of you with my G26 vs this C10 or whatever its called

lol @ this clown WSR talking about "better accuracy"

whos up first?

-Capt Block
Quote:
well.......just bought a new car, most expensive car ive owned to date, had to come up with the down payment money..........all my Glocks are gone, the CZ P10c remains
What kind of car did you get?

1776TV.com
Dezfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 08:39 AM   #903
Sublimeon24s
- Tactical Operator -
Contributor

^^^ lol good ole Capt Block quotes, always fun on the forums

I did shoot the G19 as accurate as this P10c, P10c just looks sexier doing it, and yes, undisputedly feels better in the hand..........mainly got bored of looking at my Glocks and home stippling jobs

As for the car I purchased a 2018 Dodge Charger Scatpack loaded to the max. If anyone is in Orlando ill be giving handys for 1/2 off the next few months to help pay for it. Look for a 6'6 dude in a wig working the street after midnight

Last edited by Sublimeon24s; 09-14-2018 at 09:04 AM.
Old 09-14-2018, 08:52 AM   #904
burninglegs

Nice car. Will probably get you in trouble with speeding tickets.
Old 09-14-2018, 09:08 AM   #905
Sublimeon24s
- Tactical Operator -
Contributor

Quote:
Nice car. Will probably get you in trouble with speeding tickets.
Thanks. I think I got the racing around stuff out of my system a few years back with my last charger. Was a 07 Sublime Daytona with headers, cam, tune, catback exhaust, and a supercharger........but........we will see lol

I REALLY hope the P10s makes its way to the American market and is not just forgotten idea that never comes to see the light of day over here.
Old 09-14-2018, 10:05 AM   #906
burninglegs

I'm going to put up a few of my Glocks for sale too and get either a CZ P-07 or P-09 to add to my two P-10C. Once the P-10S is released, my G26 will be sold off. These CZ handguns sure do like to multiply.
Old 09-14-2018, 10:45 AM   #907
Aceshigh
Lt Topper

Quote:
If anyone is in Orlando ill be giving handys for 1/2 off the next few months to help pay for it. Look for a 6'6 dude in a wig working the street after midnight

Quote:
Old 09-14-2018, 08:55 PM   #908
Dezfan
Kalashnikov Fan

AKaholic #: 170325

Quote:
^^^ lol good ole Capt Block quotes, always fun on the forums

I did shoot the G19 as accurate as this P10c, P10c just looks sexier doing it, and yes, undisputedly feels better in the hand..........mainly got bored of looking at my Glocks and home stippling jobs

As for the car I purchased a 2018 Dodge Charger Scatpack loaded to the max. If anyone is in Orlando ill be giving handys for 1/2 off the next few months to help pay for it. Look for a 6'6 dude in a wig working the street after midnight
Sometimes eating a little crow is good for us.😝

Congrats on a beast of a new car.👍🏼

1776TV.com
Dezfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 08:49 PM   #909
Laufer
Veteran Member

AKaholic #: 188070
Question

Very nice ergos on a guy's P10 I was allowed to try. It was a very brief exposure to the gun. It felt about as natural as my CZ PCR. And that predictable striker trigger, along with the sights seemed excellent.

Maybe a P10 can be rented at a store/range such as ShootPointBlank?
For a First polymer-framed gun, in order to better resist summer sweat next year plus being lighter than my metal Sigs and metal CZ, and Only $400 new, just one question:

Are the New P10s considered as reliable & durable as any of the other CZs and classic German-proofed Sigs?

Last edited by Laufer; 09-21-2018 at 08:58 PM.
Laufer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 10:10 PM   #910
burninglegs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laufer View Post
Very nice ergos on a guy's P10 I was allowed to try. It was a very brief exposure to the gun. It felt about as natural as my CZ PCR. And that predictable striker trigger, along with the sights seemed excellent.

Maybe a P10 can be rented at a store/range such as ShootPointBlank?
For a First polymer-framed gun, in order to better resist summer sweat next year plus being lighter than my metal Sigs and metal CZ, and Only $400 new, just one question:

Are the New P10s considered as reliable & durable as any of the other CZs and classic German-proofed Sigs?

I am 2,200 rounds through my FDE P-10C. No issues. Gun is crazy accurate for me and very comfortable. I like this trigger better than the Walther PPQ myself. I owned the PPQ for about a year. The PPQ is nice. But I like this P-10C trigger better.

As far as reliable and durable, it is still too early to tell. The other CZs and German Sigs and Glocks have been around for decades. The P-10C is still fairly new. Best bet is to get one yourself and shoot it a lot until you feel it is reliable.