Go Back   The AK Files Forums > Vendor Discussion Forums > Atlantic Firearms

Notices

Old 05-16-2018, 06:42 PM   #1
WinterWar
Cpl, FDF reserve

AKaholic #: 190784
Default Thank you and some feedback

Just wanted to comment as a first time buyer from AF. I ordered some things online, I was very happy how smooth the whole process went. I got confirmation emails and tracking numbers fast, the shipment itself came on schedule and the items were exactly what I was expecting.

What also impressed me was the email I got couple of days after receiving the items, the "aftermarketing" thing (or whatever you call it here in USA). Just a simple email,asking if everything went ok etc.and email address to send comments to. I have never got anything like that from any other business I have been doing online business with. Granted there are not so many of those, but still.

After this first impression, I look forward to doing more business with AF. Now if I only had money to buy a new firearm...(oh, as a hint, if you could send me a new AK I would be more than happy to do a review of that! I could even do a video, I'm sure people would get a kick out of a guy with a Finnish accent doing a review of an AK...haha...by the way, my accent is different than Robskis...)

My only gripe is that I wish the shipping of small items would be cheaper...Take for instance an AK pistolgrip. If it costs $30 the shipping is $15....If it would be for instance $5 I would buy one right away. I didn't have the money to add it to my order, had priorities that I needed to order...Now I'm kinda stuck, I want this Beryl style PG but I don't want to spend that much for shipping. And I don't have money to add something else on my order at the moment...

Finland 100 years 12/6/2017
WinterWar is offline   Reply With Quote