Go Back   The AK Files Forums > General Forums > News, Current Events, Politics & Religion

Old 01-08-2013, 10:16 PM   #1
Makasaurus

AKaholic #: 158222
Default HOW TO STOP A PRESIDENTIAL EXECUTIVE ORDER.

I'm no lawyer. But when I read another post today I was reminded of just how far Soetero is willing to go to grab our guns. It seems obvious that if congress fails to deliver "acceptable" action (according to Obama) he will issue a PRESIDENTIAL EXECUTIVE ORDER (real lawyer, please feel free to chime in any time!) In other words, Obama may be acting exactly like Hitler would IF the anti-gun regulations coming out are not to his liking. He will simply issue an Executive order and change the gun laws to how he thinks they "should" be.

Obama does know the Constitution backwards and forwards (he's a constitutional lawyer who taught it, after all) and how to bypass it (or try to). So, WHAT exactly are theoptions - all 50 million of us gun owners - IF the fraud-in-cheif tries an executive order to grab our guns? (Capitals added for emphasis, all information is sourced)

Q: What are executive orders?
A: Executive Orders are generally orders from the President of the United States to staff of the executive branch and not to citizens. Article I, Section 1 of the U. S. Constitution specifically reserves all federal legislative authority to Congress, not the president.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_e...#ixzz2HRYHIlhn

Q: How and when can the president issue an executive order?
A: There is a vague grant of "executive power" given in Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution and the statement "take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed" in Article II, Section 3. Most executive orders are orders issued by the President to US executive officers to help direct their operation, the consequence of failing to comply being removal from office.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_and_wh...#ixzz2HRYhDhu1

Q: How do you stop an executive order?
A: Congress can override an executive order by the President if they have a 2/3 majority vote. They can also pass legislation that won't allow funding for whatever the President wants to do. This keeps our government from becoming a dictatorship like our current President wants it to be.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you...#ixzz2HRY2UGkf

An executive order is any directive issued by the leader of the executive branch. They are usually used to direct certain tasks or actions to Cabinet members and other executive officers. Some executive orders even have the “force of law” when permissions are given by the Senate or House of Representatives.

For example, in 2001, both houses of Congress voted to give President Bush emergency powers after the 9/11 attacks.... Presidents have been issuing executive orders since 1789 EVEN THOUGH THE CONSTITUTION DOES NOT EXPLICITLY GIVE THEM THE RIGHT TO DO SO. HOWEVER, VAGUE WORDING IN ARTICLE II SECTION 1 AND ARTICLE II SECTION 2 GIVES THE PRESIDENT THIS PRIVILEGE. Executive orders also include National Security directives and Homeland Security Presidential Directives.

The introduction of an executive orders were not always made known to the people. As a mater of fact, they were pretty much kept a secret until the early 1900’s and were only announced to the specific officer or agency that was authorized to act on it. Eventually, the Department of State started a numbering scheme in 1907 starting with one issued by President Abraham Lincoln on October 20, 1862, which was instituted in order to establish military courts in Louisiana after Union forces captured New Orleans. Today, most executive orders are documented and released to the media and general public. However, NATIONAL SECURITY DIRECTIVES ARE STILL KEPT FROM THE PUBLIC SO IT DOES NOT JEOPARDIZE NATIONAL SECURITY. Until the 1950’s, there was no boundary or rules set up regarding how far the president can go with an executive order.

The Supreme Court, however, put a stop to this in 1952 when they were faced with the case Youngstown Sheet & Tube Co. vs Sawyer. In this case, the Supreme Court ruled Harry Truman’s Executive Order 10340 which put all steel mills in the country under federal government control. THE SUPREME COURT CALLED THIS EXECUTIVE AORDER INVALID BECAUSE IT ATTEMPTED TO MAKE LAW, WHICH WAS THE JOB OF THE LEGISLATIVE BRANCH (SENATE AND HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES).

Since then executive orders pertaining to laws were only allowed to be carried out when they are used to clarify or act to further a law put forth by the Congress or the Constitution. Executive orders have even been used to declare war. ...THE MOST COMMON ABUSE IS WHEN THE PRESIDENT USES THEM TO MAKE OR CHANGE LAWS WITHOUT THE APPROVAL OF CONGRESS.

Executive orders have been used in the past to create large policy changes. Two big examples of this are Harry Truman’s integration of the armed forces and Dwight D. Eisenhower’s integration of public schools. However, probably the most extreme executive order to date is Executive Order 9066 in which Franklin Roosevelt gave General John L. DeWitt the authority to transfer Japanese Americans, German Americans, and Italian Americans to internment camps during the Second World War. THE BIGGEST FEAR AMONG CRITICS IS THAT EXECUTIVE ORDERS COULD ALLOW A PRESIDENT TO BECOME A DE FACTO DICTATOR BY ALLOWING HIM TO MAKE AUTOCRATIC LAWS WITHOUT THE INVOLVEMENT OF THE OTHER TWO BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT....

EXECUTIVE ORDERS CAN BE OVERTURNED BY EITHER OF THE OTHER TWO BRANCHES: THE SUPREME COURT CAN DO SO THROUGH A CASE THAT IS BROUGHT IN FRONT OF THEM AND CONGRESS CAN DO SO BY PASSING LEGISLATION THAT WOULD CONFLICT WITH THE ORDER OR BY REFUSING TO APPROVE FUNDING TO ENFORCE IT.

The president still has the right to veto a decision from Congress, WHICH CONGRESS CAN OVERRIDE AS ALWAYS WITH A TWO THIRDS MAJORITY THAT WOULD END THE EXECUTIVE ORDER. HOWEVER THAT IS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE (!!!!!) BECAUSE OF THE SUPERMAJORITY VOTE THAT IS REQUIRED...

To date, two executive orders have been overturned by other branches. This includes the previously mentioned Truman order as well as a 1996 Clinton order that attempted to prevent the US government from contracting with organizations that had strike-breakers on the payroll. EXECUTIVE ORDERS CAN ALSO BE OVERTURNED BY FUTURE PRESIDENTS.

THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE BY OBAMA WITH SOME OF GEORGE BUSH'S POLICIES. One of the most popular executive orders to be overturned by presidents was the Mexico City Policy (also known as the Global Gag Rule), which has become a form of “tug of war” between the Republican Party and Democratic Party regarding abortion....For an official list of President Barack Obama’s executive orders and presidential memoranda, click here.

http://www.votetocracy.com/blog/deta...ers-they-grant

Last edited by Makasaurus; 01-08-2013 at 10:23 PM.
Makasaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:47 PM   #2
barnbred
Veteran Member

AKaholic #: 164399

This is one of those things where I'm just too lazy to google the information. Thank you. Quite frankly I don't give a rats ass over this stuff. I'm just waiting for a leader to step forward and organize all of us.

Edit to reflect that I believe all EO's should only expand liberty, not restrict it.
barnbred is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:51 PM   #3
maxxmojo
Veteran Member

AKaholic #: 154628

As an example, Congress shot down Obama's recent EO that would have given federal employees a cost of living raise this year.
Clinton and his Assault Weapons Ban where in the news. I asked him if he thought there could be an armed struggle in the US. His words still hold true today, "Men with beer bellies don't make Revolutions".
maxxmojo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:52 PM   #4
Ding
onomanopeoia

AKaholic #: 7821

In order for a EO to be countermanded they have to have the spine to do it in the first place......I have seen no spine in either place,the house or senate....
Voice#7-"There's Nothing That a Screwdriver to the Temple Can't Fix"
SFC I Corps 68'-72'
Ding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:53 PM   #5
mrabolli

AKaholic #: 3192

EO's are for the employees of the executive branch only. EO's cannot apply to the citizens because the executive cannot legislate. This abuse has long been allowed. It will stop when things are set right...if they are set right that is.

Attention NSA: You have forfeited your right to be called an American in any of the ways the great men who founded this country would have recognized. Your as creepy as a guy rifling through a lady's purse.
mrabolli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:53 PM   #6
garza2525

AKaholic #: 157231

Good assessment and info here. Thanks. I do think, though, that Obama is no constitutional scholar....he as sloughed his way through life and as an academic never did any serious research or publishing. He did enough to get by. Repeat enough of the textbook, give a few tests, throw a bit of Alinski rhetoric and call it a day.

If it comes to an EO, he will rely on his lawyers to tell him what will fly BUT I THINK HE WILL MAKE A MISTAKE. He will get advice they know he wants and somehow fashion the EO to take away rights, but it won't hold water and will get dismissed. This is just too big of an issue and too connected with a fundamental constitutional right (second amendment) that it won't fly.

In my opinion.
garza2525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:57 PM   #7
Cy4ka
Banned

AKaholic #: 158050

Maobama won't touch it with a 10ft pole. He formed a commitee and handed the reigns to dipshit Biden. That's why he's VP.
Cy4ka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:37 PM   #8
2004exrider

AKaholic #: 159059

Very good write up! We need to remain in contact with our reps and remind them that they are to represent and serve us and us alone. We're their boss, not the president. As a country, i believe we are in for a rough four years. But if we remain vocal and dont grow lazy or comfortable, we can come out on top of this. Remember, all it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing!

Jimmy
2004exrider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:56 PM   #9
RG Coburn
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 7184

Ignore it...he still has yet to prove he's an American citizen.
RG Coburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:19 AM   #10
2004exrider

AKaholic #: 159059

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
Ignore it...he still has yet to prove he's an American citizen.
Fact of the matter is, hes in office, twice now, and isnt going anywhere for 4 years. It doesnt matter if he comes out tomorrow and confesses he's a unicorn that craps mcchickens, what he EO's or signs into law is just that, the law. Whether you or I find it constitutional or not wont keep us from getting arrested or put in club fed. Its time for the people of this country to be vocal and let THEIR representatives understand, we do not/will not support or agree with any gun control legislation. Time to take their oath serious.
2004exrider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:15 AM   #11
my-rifle
Chilling like a quarter after five.
Bronze Contributor

AKaholic #: 6179

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004exrider View Post
Fact of the matter is, hes in office, twice now, and isnt going anywhere for 4 years. It doesnt matter if he comes out tomorrow and confesses he's a unicorn that craps mcchickens, what he EO's or signs into law is just that, the law. Whether you or I find it constitutional or not wont keep us from getting arrested or put in club fed. Its time for the people of this country to be vocal and let THEIR representatives understand, we do not/will not support or agree with any gun control legislation. Time to take their oath serious.
Executive Orders are not law. They are simply directives to employees of the executive branch of the government.

Though I really really love your "confesses he's a unicorn that craps mcchickens" simile. I'm still giggling over it.

No, the whole executive order thing is over-blown. If the president tried to use an executive order to conspicuously (or inconspicuously for that matter) come anywhere close to the 2nd amendment, the shit-storm that would ensue would make him wish he was back in Chicago. It would (will?) fail.

Barack Obama is not a stupid man. He is an excellent oracle of political winds. He knows that this fight would be his last as a political figure. He would never again accomplish anything in his agenda. It's a question of losing everything in order to fight this one fight, or saving face and still being able to accomplish something of his agenda. He is after all a lame-duck president.

my-rifle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:28 AM   #12
motorhead
EVIL GENIUS

AKaholic #: 6093

an injunction from a federal court.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:26 PM   #13
at1mgd2006

AKaholic #: 165895

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makasaurus View Post
I'm no lawyer. But when I read another post today I was reminded of just how far Soetero is willing to go to grab our guns. It seems obvious that if congress fails to deliver "acceptable" action (according to Obama) he will issue a PRESIDENTIAL EXECUTIVE ORDER (real lawyer, please feel free to chime in any time!) In other words, Obama may be acting exactly like Hitler would IF the anti-gun regulations coming out are not to his liking. He will simply issue an Executive order and change the gun laws to how he thinks they "should" be.

Obama does know the Constitution backwards and forwards (he's a constitutional lawyer who taught it, after all) and how to bypass it (or try to). So, WHAT exactly are theoptions - all 50 million of us gun owners - IF the fraud-in-cheif tries an executive order to grab our guns? (Capitals added for emphasis, all information is sourced)

Q: What are executive orders?
A: Executive Orders are generally orders from the President of the United States to staff of the executive branch and not to citizens. Article I, Section 1 of the U. S. Constitution specifically reserves all federal legislative authority to Congress, not the president.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_e...#ixzz2HRYHIlhn

Q: How and when can the president issue an executive order?
A: There is a vague grant of "executive power" given in Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution and the statement "take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed" in Article II, Section 3. Most executive orders are orders issued by the President to US executive officers to help direct their operation, the consequence of failing to comply being removal from office.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_and_wh...#ixzz2HRYhDhu1

Q: How do you stop an executive order?
A: Congress can override an executive order by the President if they have a 2/3 majority vote. They can also pass legislation that won't allow funding for whatever the President wants to do. This keeps our government from becoming a dictatorship like our current President wants it to be.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you...#ixzz2HRY2UGkf

An executive order is any directive issued by the leader of the executive branch. They are usually used to direct certain tasks or actions to Cabinet members and other executive officers. Some executive orders even have the “force of law” when permissions are given by the Senate or House of Representatives.

For example, in 2001, both houses of Congress voted to give President Bush emergency powers after the 9/11 attacks.... Presidents have been issuing executive orders since 1789 EVEN THOUGH THE CONSTITUTION DOES NOT EXPLICITLY GIVE THEM THE RIGHT TO DO SO. HOWEVER, VAGUE WORDING IN ARTICLE II SECTION 1 AND ARTICLE II SECTION 2 GIVES THE PRESIDENT THIS PRIVILEGE. Executive orders also include National Security directives and Homeland Security Presidential Directives.

The introduction of an executive orders were not always made known to the people. As a mater of fact, they were pretty much kept a secret until the early 1900’s and were only announced to the specific officer or agency that was authorized to act on it. Eventually, the Department of State started a numbering scheme in 1907 starting with one issued by President Abraham Lincoln on October 20, 1862, which was instituted in order to establish military courts in Louisiana after Union forces captured New Orleans. Today, most executive orders are documented and released to the media and general public. However, NATIONAL SECURITY DIRECTIVES ARE STILL KEPT FROM THE PUBLIC SO IT DOES NOT JEOPARDIZE NATIONAL SECURITY. Until the 1950’s, there was no boundary or rules set up regarding how far the president can go with an executive order.

The Supreme Court, however, put a stop to this in 1952 when they were faced with the case Youngstown Sheet & Tube Co. vs Sawyer. In this case, the Supreme Court ruled Harry Truman’s Executive Order 10340 which put all steel mills in the country under federal government control. THE SUPREME COURT CALLED THIS EXECUTIVE AORDER INVALID BECAUSE IT ATTEMPTED TO MAKE LAW, WHICH WAS THE JOB OF THE LEGISLATIVE BRANCH (SENATE AND HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES).

Since then executive orders pertaining to laws were only allowed to be carried out when they are used to clarify or act to further a law put forth by the Congress or the Constitution. Executive orders have even been used to declare war. ...THE MOST COMMON ABUSE IS WHEN THE PRESIDENT USES THEM TO MAKE OR CHANGE LAWS WITHOUT THE APPROVAL OF CONGRESS.

Executive orders have been used in the past to create large policy changes. Two big examples of this are Harry Truman’s integration of the armed forces and Dwight D. Eisenhower’s integration of public schools. However, probably the most extreme executive order to date is Executive Order 9066 in which Franklin Roosevelt gave General John L. DeWitt the authority to transfer Japanese Americans, German Americans, and Italian Americans to internment camps during the Second World War. THE BIGGEST FEAR AMONG CRITICS IS THAT EXECUTIVE ORDERS COULD ALLOW A PRESIDENT TO BECOME A DE FACTO DICTATOR BY ALLOWING HIM TO MAKE AUTOCRATIC LAWS WITHOUT THE INVOLVEMENT OF THE OTHER TWO BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT....

EXECUTIVE ORDERS CAN BE OVERTURNED BY EITHER OF THE OTHER TWO BRANCHES: THE SUPREME COURT CAN DO SO THROUGH A CASE THAT IS BROUGHT IN FRONT OF THEM AND CONGRESS CAN DO SO BY PASSING LEGISLATION THAT WOULD CONFLICT WITH THE ORDER OR BY REFUSING TO APPROVE FUNDING TO ENFORCE IT.

The president still has the right to veto a decision from Congress, WHICH CONGRESS CAN OVERRIDE AS ALWAYS WITH A TWO THIRDS MAJORITY THAT WOULD END THE EXECUTIVE ORDER. HOWEVER THAT IS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE (!!!!!) BECAUSE OF THE SUPERMAJORITY VOTE THAT IS REQUIRED...

To date, two executive orders have been overturned by other branches. This includes the previously mentioned Truman order as well as a 1996 Clinton order that attempted to prevent the US government from contracting with organizations that had strike-breakers on the payroll. EXECUTIVE ORDERS CAN ALSO BE OVERTURNED BY FUTURE PRESIDENTS.

THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE BY OBAMA WITH SOME OF GEORGE BUSH'S POLICIES. One of the most popular executive orders to be overturned by presidents was the Mexico City Policy (also known as the Global Gag Rule), which has become a form of “tug of war” between the Republican Party and Democratic Party regarding abortion....For an official list of President Barack Obama’s executive orders and presidential memoranda, click here.

http://www.votetocracy.com/blog/deta...ers-they-grant
Makasaurus,

Very informative post. It looks like the biggest road block to this movement is going to be "funding". We're already 16T + in debt with taxes rising. They'll be hard pressed to quantify and then get the funding required to support everything that will be necessary to support all the proposed gun control measures. I'm still writing and calling my reps tho. Check these sites: senate.gov and house.gov. Find your reps and contact them. Right now, this bill is being argued over in the senate. If it passes there, it goes to the house where a pass sends it to the presidents desk for veto or signature. Bottom line is that everyone needs to find their reps and voice their opinions on the AWB, gun control, and 2nd amendment preservation.

Wayne
at1mgd2006 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:02 PM   #14
Makasaurus

Wayne - you have probably heard that today he said he will issue an executive order. He didn't wait for the results of biden's committee before saying that. What he is essentially saying is that he knows many members of congress might buckle from public opinion, which appears to be overwhelmingly AGAINST any new AWB or any other new gun laws, and that no matter what congress says or does re gun control, he will over-ride it if it is not to his liking!
This is dictator talk, sounds exactly like the things Hitler did. Clearly Obama sees his re-election the same way Hitler saw the re-vote in 1934 that allowed the people to vote him UNLIMITED POWER.

The only things I have read about (i'm a layman of course) that can stop Obama - legally - are the "supermajority" votefrom congress (which as stated is a 2/3 vote and almost impossible especially with our current congress) - or - the American public ignoring any laws he passes and voting in Rand paul or someone else that will VETO his executive order in 2016.
Anyone else with any other ideas, I'd like to hear them. I know nothing about the law, surely there must be SOME lawyer out there?
Old 01-09-2013, 09:14 PM   #15
Just1more
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 162290

Ol bite me also said "executive action"

Like getting the ATF to rewrite some regs.

Or stopping/restricting imports
Old 01-09-2013, 09:34 PM   #16
uncle remus

AKaholic #: 160796

Rand Paul for pres. Say what you will but I know you wish he was your senator too.
uncle remus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:38 PM   #17
missionassurance

AKaholic #: 165653
Default Ask the Japanese Americans

During the start of WWII, most if not all AMERICAN citizens of Japanese descent were rounded up and thrown in prison camps, all by executive order/executive determination. Get ready for our AKs to be declared destructive devices under the GCA 86.......

R
missionassurance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:08 PM   #18
Bingo
"Who Dares Wins"

AKaholic #: 7308

A simpler answer is "Revoltuion....."
Bingo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:35 PM   #19
panzertruppe
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 3934

Thnx mak,

Good stuff...

panzertruppe
panzertruppe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:10 AM   #20
Makasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle remus View Post
Rand Paul for pres. Say what you will but I know you wish he was your senator too.
You're damn right, I've followed a lot of the things he's done since the old man (ron) made the presidential bid recently. The only man who would seriously put things right was marginalized with the help if the obamedia (surely the media can't be government controlled in America?) He is, and events will prove, will be, the only viable option for a real president in 2016!
Old 01-11-2013, 09:27 AM   #21
Porsche914ls6
Banned

AKaholic #: 161826

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004exrider View Post
I agree 1000% If Ofucktard issues EO's to end the 2nd Amendment, IT WILL BE THE LAW OF THE LAND! Even though it is treasonous to subvert the Constitution, politicians have been doing it since it's creation. It doesn't matter how wrong it is or how unConstitutional it is or whatever.... The simple fact remains... it will become our new reality or LAW! The 16th Amendment to the Constitution was considered by many to have never been ratified properly. It allowed the Federal governent to steal a large percentage of your earned income and they decided how much they would leave you with by stealing a sizable proportion of it. It was to last only two years and this travesty started in the Year of Our Lord, 1913. Has it become part of the landscape? Has anyone fought a war over it? THINK ABOUT IT!
Porsche914ls6 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:59 AM   #22
77patriots
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 106007

THE US supreme Court already ruled that the office of the President can NOT use an E.O. or E.A. to "create law" durring eith president truman or eisenhower presidency due to one of them doing exactly that.

already US supreme court case law saying HELL NO

his office has not the authority do even pretend to do so and action would be a direct action of a dictator.
no gray area.
just like he has no ability to raise the debt ceiling.

but we do wage wars with no congressional authority to do so............

so we are living in a soft tyrannical opressive state by definition, we have crossed the threshold a long time ago.
GOVERNMENT BY THE CONSENT OF THE GOVERNED

The MEDIA Is a WEAPON of MASS DISTORTION

truth found here-http://whatreallyhappened.com/

YOU NEED: to see this/Share this: The most important history lesson
http://youtu.be/5hfEBupAeo4
Beware the dual citizen
Zohar 1160a

"WHY would the CIA hire a CANDAIAN...that most likely would have never have happened"- Duckhunterflyfisher 09/12/14
77patriots is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:07 AM   #23
Porsche914ls6
Banned

It's akin to telling a cop he can't punch you...and you find yourself laying on the ground with a shiner & loose tooth. Reality wins every time!
Old 01-11-2013, 10:10 AM   #24
Chainbreaker
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 155290

First, check his ID.
Chainbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:11 AM   #25
Porsche914ls6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainbreaker View Post
First, check his ID.
It'll say HSA or TSA or some such shit.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:58 AM   #26
duckhunterflyfisher
Chomping one liberal at a time

AKaholic #: 154462

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrabolli View Post
EO's are for the employees of the executive branch only. EO's cannot apply to the citizens because the executive cannot legislate. This abuse has long been allowed. It will stop when things are set right...if they are set right that is.
Just means ZERO will order DHS to do the following;

All semis Class II registration required.
Limit Ammo Sales
Ban future importation of all foriegn weapons + parts
Ban the manufacture of semis in the USA...
if its a foriegn weapon they will increase the number of US parts required..

on and on and on the circus goes where zeros dribble stops no body knows...

He really doesnt have to put EO to the people. He will try to kill us with bans, and red tape. Set limits of ammo sales, regs to ammo manufacturers like no more than 10 rounds in a box. No more than one box sold at a time. Shit like that. You can out think Zero and his libtard administration...they are predictable.

They will kill in without a 2a amendment, just red tape the shit out of gun purchases and tariffs on imports. So that AK that used to cost $300 from Century will be $3000...that is how they will do it.

A little at a time, no realy knock out punch to 2a...

Look at California if you want to understand how the rats think and will work against 2a...
duckhunterflyfisher is online now   Reply With Quote