Go Back   The AK Files Forums > General Forums > News, Current Events, Politics & Religion

Old 08-31-2012, 01:22 PM   #1
hub999
Veteran Member

AKaholic #: 7657
Default California lawmakers move to give illegal immigrants driver's licenses

Hundreds of thousands of young illegal immigrants could get California driver's licenses if a bill headed to Gov. Jerry Brown becomes law.

The state Assembly Thursday approved a bill that would allow the Department of Motor Vehicles to issue licenses to illegal immigrants eligible for work permits under a new Obama administration policy.

The landmark bill would allow immigrants to use documents they received through the federal program as proof of legal residence at the DMV.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...iver-licenses/
hub999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 02:59 PM   #2
mr-ak-47
BANNED

AKaholic #: 157476

wetbacks on wheels, we have a credit plan for you....
mr-ak-47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 03:00 PM   #3
David Teague

AKaholic #: 162037

WTF...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmodeus View Post
Fuck panic.
http://www.novarata.net/images/n/teague-sigpic-357.jpg
David Teague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 03:01 PM   #4
armchair_warrior
Title Who needs one

AKaholic #: 73690

how is people going to get their money or insurance for damages from illegal drivers?????? I'll be Miguel Sanchez and don't have id in Cali lol. be prefect to get away with shit.
Old 08-31-2012, 03:34 PM   #5
VSFoxhound
ANTICITIZEN ONE

AKaholic #: 158603

As if they'll get any use. Nobody in CA drives unless they live above SF or in between SF and LA, or have the money to afford the gas (and waiting in the traffic).

All my very best,
Jack Layton"
94 YJ
Century M74
Mosin Nagant 91/30
Mossberg 500 Persuader
Cz82
VSFoxhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 03:40 PM   #6
andoru

AKaholic #: 161697

What difference does it make to legalize their driving, if just being here is illegal?

.עַל חוֹמֹתיִך יְרוּשָׁלִַם הִפְקַדְתִּי שומרים
andoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 03:42 PM   #7
like-a-ghost

AKaholic #: 159524

It's OK, every "U.S. Entitlement Sucking Illegal Alien" can cheer, jump up and down, have a party and wave their little B.S. "Foreign Nations Flags" all they want -enjoy! But when Obama and the Stooges get their sorry asses tossed out of office after the election. President Romney will give the order for DHS' I.C.E. and C.B.P. Agents and States to "Enforce All U.S. Immigration Laws effective immediately!"

A Very Merry 2012 Christmas indeed for The United States of America and U.S. Citizens everywhere knowing: As I.C.E. and C.B.P. Agents will know exactly who the Illegal Aliens are by Every State Drivers License Data Base via photo, name, age, where they live, etc. as the "Round-Up" begins! YEE FUCKING HAW! We will be on the side of the road waving "bye bye" as the "Full to Capacity" I.C.E. buses pass by (laughing my ass off) knowing when those "Illegal Aliens" pass through the razor-wired gates, surrounded by armed guards and dogs. The last thing those "U.S. Entitlement Sucking Illegal Aliens on the Buses" will see is the sign...

to The D.H.S./ I.C.E & C.B.P. Deportation Facility "Have an I.C.E. Day".

...it'll be like the Forth of July!

like-a-ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 04:21 PM   #8
TheGreek!
FAA certified Aircraft Mechanic

AKaholic #: 157160

We deserve our fall, especially Kali.
Old 08-31-2012, 05:04 PM   #9
Cy4ka
Banned

AKaholic #: 158050

They did this in IL a couple years back. George Ryan handed out Mexican truckers free CDLs in exchange for cash. Want to know what happened? They rammed the shit into other people and killed them.

I hope everyone in Kalifornia starts getting run over by the stupid assholes just like in Illinois.
Cy4ka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 05:26 PM   #10
AyKay
Curio & Relic
Contributor

AKaholic #: 157797

Quote:
Originally Posted by andoru View Post
What difference does it make to legalize their driving, if just being here is illegal?
+1
AyKay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 06:16 PM   #11
45 Bullet

AKaholic #: 156948

And they'll be able to vote for people who'll give them more free stuff. That's the devilcrats plan.
45 Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 07:01 PM   #12
albino
Curio & Relic
Bronze Contributor

AKaholic #: 156525

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45 Bullet View Post
And they'll be able to vote for people who'll give them more free stuff. That's the devilcrats plan.
Yep.

They have created a power base that will never be overturned.

Coming to a country near you.

Last edited by albino; 08-31-2012 at 09:35 PM.
albino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 07:41 PM   #13
okla1911
Veteran Member
Contributor

AKaholic #: 159625

Hi Five! 2 years ago I got in an a car accident with an unlicensed, uninsured 15 year old illegal. Awesome experience, my car got f'd up and my insurance provider paid her out!

So my lesson is...play by the rules of society and also lose?

Hi Five!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hub999 View Post
Hundreds of thousands of young illegal immigrants could get California driver's licenses if a bill headed to Gov. Jerry Brown becomes law.

The state Assembly Thursday approved a bill that would allow the Department of Motor Vehicles to issue licenses to illegal immigrants eligible for work permits under a new Obama administration policy.

The landmark bill would allow immigrants to use documents they received through the federal program as proof of legal residence at the DMV.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...iver-licenses/
okla1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 08:51 PM   #14
WTSGDYBBR
Veteran Member

AKaholic #: 154838

Well that's great news. I'm going to start a new business adventure . I live in California do you think it will sell ?

WTSGDYBBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 09:41 PM   #15
motorhead
EVIL GENIUS

AKaholic #: 6093

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSFoxhound View Post
As if they'll get any use. Nobody in CA drives unless they live above SF or in between SF and LA, or have the money to afford the gas (and waiting in the traffic).
WTF??? we live in our cars here. i drive at least 50 mi a day. half the state is fucking freeways.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:45 PM   #16
Mandaree36
2nd Class Member

AKaholic #: 4562

Fucking Cali.....

POS out of control state....

I wont check my religious beliefs at the door....to accomodate you - nor will I apologize for them...

приедьте и получите некоторых Вы трусы
Mandaree36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 08:59 AM   #17
mr-ak-47
BANNED

AKaholic #: 157476
Default corruption in IL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cy4ka View Post
They did this in IL a couple years back. George Ryan handed out Mexican truckers free CDLs in exchange for cash. Want to know what happened? They rammed the shit into other people and killed them.

I hope everyone in Kalifornia starts getting run over by the stupid assholes just like in Illinois.

ya...Gov. ryan still in the fed pokie, irs traced his spendable income to $86.00 a year, yet he alaway had a wad of 100's,....he directly was involed in killing six kids in a firey crash, from his coruption still won't acknowledge....he is a corrupt felon fat slob hope he croaks in prison. oh our other goveners are their too, we hope this moron now gets a cell, he rode to school on the little bus with a helmet on.nothing but a pandering corrupt wolf, jobs, cash ,kickbacks, votes...hey...it's IL,....land of corruption.
mr-ak-47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 10:00 AM   #18
TexasDave
Awaken you Sons of Liberty!

AKaholic #: 156092

Quote:
Originally Posted by okla1911 View Post
Hi Five! 2 years ago I got in an a car accident with an unlicensed, uninsured 15 year old illegal. Awesome experience, my car got f'd up and my insurance provider paid her out!

So my lesson is...play by the rules of society and also lose?

Hi Five!
I had a similar situation occur right after I got married - so this was almost 7 years ago. We were driving to the wife's company christmas party downtown in my dodge when an illegal who was high as a kite abruptly cut across three lanes of traffic. The guy came barreling towards me - I am up against a concrete divider with no where to go.

At the last second a miracle occurred - the guy pulled the wheel all the way back to the right and his front driver's side tire impacted my cab right behind the passenger side door (had this not happened - there is no doubt in my mind that my wife would have been killed from the impact).

I barely felt the impact - I watched his driver's side wheel rip off the bearing and fly behind me in the rear view mirror and hit a vehicle a couple lengths back.

All traffic came to a stop on the freeway and this guy continued to try to drive his 3-wheeled car down the shoulder - the whole time shooting sparks all over the road as he attempted to flee at 5 miles an hour.

Long story short he tried to abandon the vehicle to bury his tools in a office complex's flower bed across the street where he was apprehended by a security guard.

The police came - said this was fairly common - the man was arrested - and he was then later released.

Madness.

-Dave
This approaching behemoth of state is but a frightening house of cards, yet our fear and unwillingness to act against a tyranny which stands upon our very shoulders is a self pronounced death sentence.

I think it is shameful that the Russians have leadership, regardless of its many imperfections, that promotes nationalism, cultural heritage, and a common religion, while we in the United States are stuck in a pro-homosexual, multicultural experiment of national suicide.
TexasDave is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 10:07 AM   #19
krinkov762
"24 And Counting"

AKaholic #: 42490

Always follow the money trial...I guess they want the DL fee, registration fees, tags, titles, and most importantly the data base. Oh yea, the data base, facial recognition...

Hmm...seeing a strong gathering of information again. See they are broke, so how can they do it, and make it sound like its cool to victim. cool isn't it.
Throw a few pennies in the plate, and off with more data.
Now, do illegals count as far as the data collecting, hell yea. It is because there isn't NO data on them....that is night mare that the NWO doesn't want...
krinkov762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 12:42 PM   #20
motorhead
EVIL GENIUS

got an e-mail from duncan hunter today, he's fighting this at the federal level.
Old 09-01-2012, 01:11 PM   #21
Tommo
Curio & Relic
Bronze Contributor

AKaholic #: 1190

All the illegals will now be headed to CA to get licenses. With all that extra weight, maybe CA will break-off and float away, yukedy, yuk!
Tommo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:47 PM   #22
motorhead
EVIL GENIUS

jesus, think about what you're saying. the oil slick would damage the coast for eternity.
Old 09-02-2012, 02:13 AM   #23
sleestak70
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 159123
Default ha

Well those rich people dont want their nannys take the kids on the bus, hell know and the nanny cant pick up all the groceries. And they wonder why the kid calls rosa mommy. NEWS FLASH ...........California is mexicos most northern state just increase people haven't been paying attention!
sleestak70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 01:25 PM   #24
motorhead
EVIL GENIUS

even that spineless POS arnold vetoed this last time it came up.