View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 08:36 AM   #48
Gustav109

AKaholic #: 193114

Took a full cup of coffee to read thru to this point. Starting my second cup now, so here goes. I have a Tiger carbine I bought a little over 20 years ago. I used to shoot it fairly regularly for a number of years and fired it a few times in the sniper matches and did very well with it. Ergo; about 10 years later I got a PSL and started fooling with it; I really like this rifle. The muzzle brake actually works and the accuracy is there if you take the time to learn how to shoot it.
Both rifles like certain ammos better than others. Don't ask me why, I'm not a ballistician. The rifle I enjoy shooting the most is the PSL; it strips down much easier for cleaning that the Tiger. I clean my guns when I finish shooting and put them away "ready to go" if I ever have to use them. Something unique about the PSL is its history. When Romania chose not to follow the program for the invasion of Czechoslovakia, Russia decided to curtail the knowledge of weapons development. The Romanians took this in stride and developed there own sniper rifle; PSL......................
Gustav109 is offline   Reply With Quote