View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 07:18 PM   #15
Trey Magnus
One Riot, One Ranger

AKaholic #: 166759

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunplumber View Post
.... I ponder questions such as this. Perhaps you have a better answer. How does one go about preventing a heavily armed and well supported force from engaging in criminal actions against a less powerful populace?....
I do not pretend to have all the answers but there are lines I will not cross no matter what the perceived gain or loss may be. Murdering non-combatant women and children, is one of those lines.

Regarding the SEAL Team members of Operation Red Wings; we hate the price they (and those who tried to rescue them) paid for letting the unarmed goat herders go free but are proud they did what they did because it was the "right thing to do". It's part of what makes us, as Americans, "better" than our enemies. I can only pray that I could make such a courageous decision one day if find myself in such a situation.

What is the point of life if you have to become worse than the man you call your enemy to live it.
Philippians 1:21
-----------------
"Remember boys, Fighting on the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics: win, lose or draw, you're still retarded." David Teague
Trey Magnus is offline   Reply With Quote