Thread: I.O. INC AK47-C
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 10:01 PM   #13
ak sam
AKaholic #: 29949
Default I have the Interordnance STG-2000c

To the best of my knowledge, and the internet, the Ak-47c is a Romanian receiver with the rest of the gun being U.S. made. I have the stg-2000c, since March 2008, and it is a nice shooter. It is the same as the ak-47c except the forearm grip is different. The Stg-2000c is copied after an East German Design, only the aesetics not the functionality. The Stg-2000c was given bad press, and I was told not to buy it, but no one had an argument as to why. I have cycled over a thousand rounds in the last 10 months, and it performs flawlessly. I put on a Bushnell Trophy 1x28mm red-dot scope which gives me the capabilities to shoot 3 1/2" to 5" groups at 100 yards with Wolf MIL-Spec ammo. Do not let the die hard ak-traditionalist persuade you to think that your getting, for lack of a better word, a shitty weapon. If you are wondering Interordnance tells all their consumers that only thermold mags are guaranteed to work in their STG-2000c and ak-47c models. That is a lie. I have tried almost all of the european countrie's steel mags and they work well. The thermold mags jiggle when shooting, and the steel mags are not jiggly. They are firm. I have never heard an actual problem, but have heard to avoid them like the plague. Just jacking with you (PLAGUE).
ak sam is offline   Reply With Quote