The AK Files Forums

The AK Files Forums (
-   AK-47s (
-   -   Zastava Pap Help (

StephenKolar 04-14-2011 03:04 PM

Zastava Pap Help
Hey guys im new to the forum, just recently purchased my zastava pap 7.62, thinking about going tactical and would like to hear input, thinking about a fiberforce dragunov stock but it seems like a waste.. Im trying to find a collapsible and folding stock with pistol grip that will fit a ak yugo or serbian variant such as the zastava. Anyone know any stocks that will fit the slanted butt end of the yugo?

nalioth 04-14-2011 03:11 PM

Did you search?

This question has been asked (and answered) several times.

Enraged Gecko 04-14-2011 05:01 PM

Check out Ace folding stocks.

StephenKolar 04-14-2011 05:15 PM

Im not sure if i should get a stamped receiver block, they dont really have a section for stamped receiver folding stocks, or i cant find them

Enraged Gecko 04-14-2011 05:33 PM

You buy the receiver block, then get a hinge plate, then get the stock. Bolt all of it together and you're good. Got an ace folder on my first gen sig556 and it works great.

StephenKolar 04-14-2011 05:35 PM

sounds good now i just to find the right block for my variant, shouldnt be too hard, but with this i can use a side folder collapsible maybe? Does the block and hingeplate allow you to use the same stocks as a flat end receiver?

Enraged Gecko 04-14-2011 05:47 PM

Ace makes a hinge plate adapter for an M-4 type stock

Enraged Gecko 04-14-2011 05:49 PM

Ace produces a stock that bolts to the hinge. Only one of theirs will work

StephenKolar 04-14-2011 05:51 PM

AKRBY) Ace Yugoslavian AK Receiver Block for 45$ I think this is what i need as long as my zastava pap has the "no tang" stock interface. So from there i would buy the hinge plate (still trying to find on the ace site), and whichever folding stock i want that fits the flat back receiver?

StephenKolar 04-14-2011 05:58 PM

AKARA) Ace AR Grip Adapter for AK Type Rifles for 6.99$ could you possibly tell me what this does for the pistol grip on the ak, and if i can use it with my ace folding stock?

Enraged Gecko 04-14-2011 06:05 PM

The AR grip adapter allows you to mount an AR pistol grip to an AK. Just mount it to the gun like any conventional AK grip then fit an AR grip to the adapter. As for the hinge plate, I can't walk you through the site, you'll just have to hunt it down. Sorry I can't be more help

StephenKolar 04-14-2011 06:20 PM

no problem at all im half cleaning and gun shopping right now lol, ill be able to figure it out thanks for the advice!

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2018 The AK FIles