The AK Files Forums

The AK Files Forums (http://www.akfiles.com/forums/index.php)
-   Full Autos (http://www.akfiles.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Full Autos in Switzerland (http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=330837)

Swiss_Armed_Soldier 01-04-2018 03:43 PM

Full Autos in Switzerland
 
I want to share my select fire AK`s with you Guys.
I hope a few Swiss people would join too!

I start with my unfired Molot RPK74 from 1986
https://i.imgur.com/2umlqRgl.jpg?1
https://i.imgur.com/4uzwdlml.jpg?1
https://i.imgur.com/qptYBZVl.jpg?1
https://i.imgur.com/F3iIIRBl.jpg?1
https://i.imgur.com/rMIgeckl.jpg?1
https://i.imgur.com/qwDUqgBl.jpg?1

WolfmanReid 01-04-2018 04:28 PM

Very cool! What’s going to happen with you all with the impending changes to EU gun laws? I have cousins in Geneva who mentioned that there is some sort of ongoing lawsuit related to the special exemptions the Swiss have for gun owners?

bigrog210 01-04-2018 04:30 PM

All your Alpenflage belongs to me.;)


Sweet pics

etown_ak 01-04-2018 11:01 PM

I have to say- I’m more than a little jealous.

ddnc 01-05-2018 03:07 PM

Beautiful peice. Even more so being select fire.

Scott7891 01-05-2018 07:40 PM

Is it true you can't fire your full-auto guns but can only possess them?

Black Blade 01-06-2018 02:42 AM

Very nice. If only we had access to such fun here. :)

Swiss_Armed_Soldier 01-06-2018 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WolfmanReid (Post 4400773)
Very cool! What’s going to happen with you all with the impending changes to EU gun laws? I have cousins in Geneva who mentioned that there is some sort of ongoing lawsuit related to the special exemptions the Swiss have for gun owners?

I do not point it yet:cry_small

Swiss_Armed_Soldier 01-06-2018 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott7891 (Post 4403127)
Is it true you can't fire your full-auto guns but can only possess them?

I can fire all my select fire guns with a special permit of the Police:ak47::AR15firin

Rahatlakhoom 01-06-2018 11:10 AM

Nice Molot RPK.
I am glad the Swiss stand by their guns.

Swiss_Armed_Soldier 01-06-2018 11:23 AM

Next is my Type 56-1 from State Factory 66

https://i.imgur.com/ie9vWhvl.jpg?2

https://i.imgur.com/BXLy7jUl.jpg?3

https://i.imgur.com/AIE45dvl.jpg?2
[/img]

Billlyb 01-06-2018 11:52 AM

I sure would be happy with those 2 beauties
Thanks for the pic of actual automatics !!

Commiblockakspecialist 01-06-2018 12:26 PM

Now those can be called real AK's mein Bruder!

Where the accent is on the A ,like in Avtomat :)

nalioth 01-06-2018 12:50 PM

OP, you may be interested in Brawny's IMGUR resizing how-to

Scott7891 01-06-2018 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiss_Armed_Soldier (Post 4404088)
I can fire all my select fire guns with a special permit of the Police:ak47::AR15firin

Thank you :D

Now I am even more envious.

No retarded import bans on guns or ammo even from GASP, CHINA!!!!
MG's at real marketprice
Land of the awesome SIG-SAN rifles

COJeff 01-06-2018 09:34 PM

What is the price of ammo over there?

John A. 01-06-2018 09:37 PM

Apparently a lot since it looks like neither of them have ever been fired. LOL

Or maybe the police are like the ATF and still sitting on his permit to fire them.

Kidding aside, they are real pretty and shiny.

bigsmokey10 01-09-2018 06:35 PM

Thanks for sharing. That's kind of dumb you guys can own select fire guns but need a permit to let it run.... but our machine gun laws are even more stupid so either way I'm jealous!

Swiss_Armed_Soldier 01-10-2018 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John A. (Post 4405096)
Apparently a lot since it looks like neither of them have ever been fired. LOL

Or maybe the police are like the ATF and still sitting on his permit to fire them.

Kidding aside, they are real pretty and shiny.

I still had no time for it.:sad_small:sad_small:sad_small

Swiss_Armed_Soldier 01-10-2018 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigsmokey10 (Post 4407355)
Thanks for sharing. That's kind of dumb you guys can own select fire guns but need a permit to let it run.... but our machine gun laws are even more stupid so either way I'm jealous!

Yeah, this is really stupid :headbang:

45hogleg 01-10-2018 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiss_Armed_Soldier (Post 4408852)
Yeah, this is really stupid :headbang:

Do you have to get a permit every time you want to shoot your select fire rifles, or is it an annual thing? As my countrymen have posted, I'm jealous. You probably don't have to drop a house down payment to get a full auto in Switzerland like we do.

BTW, amazing country, went to Grindelwald a few years ago and was blown away by the scenery.

Ammosexual 01-11-2018 12:33 PM

Excuse me while I go and light myself on fire!!


I feel like this could be cruel and unusual punishment.

pre1989 01-11-2018 04:56 PM

Yeah I am really wondering also how the whole permit things work ..I know in NZ you can get a permit to own a lot of full autos and they are cheep there ( as few have said permit) but you can only fire blanks and use them for props ..Though they are real guns with live barrels

So yeah wondering how hard it is to get a permit and how often ..And cost wise what does a FA over a SA run ...


If only you guys could get a CCW easily it would be a perfect place for guns in many ways

Swiss_Armed_Soldier 01-14-2018 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pre1989 (Post 4410851)
Yeah I am really wondering also how the whole permit things work ..I know in NZ you can get a permit to own a lot of full autos and they are cheep there ( as few have said permit) but you can only fire blanks and use them for props ..Though they are real guns with live barrels

So yeah wondering how hard it is to get a permit and how often ..And cost wise what does a FA over a SA run ...


If only you guys could get a CCW easily it would be a perfect place for guns in many ways

a Permit is no problem, i go as much i want/can afford
FA is often cheaper.... new stuff in FA is always more....

Swiss_Armed_Soldier 01-18-2018 03:42 PM

Next is my scarce Type 56c

https://i.imgur.com/qNPv9hAl.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/fcxEMh3l.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/SBb8r1L.jpg?2

Medved 01-18-2018 03:56 PM

wow, how do guns get imported into Swissland? Are there any restrictions on what you buy and where it comes from? Are you able to legally build your own or is it a permit thing again?

remauto1187 01-25-2018 12:56 PM

Im diggin the 56c!

Scott7891 01-27-2018 10:23 PM

Seems the Swiss have more gun rights than we do. :sad_small

islandfocus2 01-29-2018 01:04 PM

NICE!!

Swiss_Armed_Soldier 02-04-2018 03:55 PM

Next is my rare Factory 66 selectfire Type 88 in 5.45

https://i.imgur.com/PABFJgnl.jpg?2

https://i.imgur.com/LB58x4ql.jpg?3

https://i.imgur.com/T08hqFZl.jpg?2

https://i.imgur.com/CNEEyTw.jpg?2

Bingo 02-06-2018 08:45 PM

Where do you find these in such great condition to buy...???

Swiss_Armed_Soldier 02-07-2018 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bingo (Post 4459598)
Where do you find these in such great condition to buy...???

mostly on the Black Market :rofl_smal

yepitsacentury 02-09-2018 03:05 PM

And how does one go about immigrating to and applying for citizenship in Switzerland? :laugh_sma

Swiss_Armed_Soldier 02-25-2018 02:29 PM

Next is my Izzy AKS74 in its pure form :love_smal

https://i.imgur.com/k2HzNEu.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/p1DwsX6.jpg?2

https://i.imgur.com/A553CBI.jpg?1

DP 02-27-2018 05:25 PM

O what I would do to get those Chinese rifles.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2018 The AK FIles