PDA

View Full Version : Chi./Com. chest pouch prices?

cdvanns
08-27-2004, 09:49 AM
Anybody got a feel for the going rate on a 4-cell chest pouch,I've seen 3-cells going for $14.00 but 4-cells seem harder to find?Thanks

fargo007
08-27-2004, 02:37 PM
Another direction you may want to consider is this. From redsoldier.com I got in on the gunsnet special for the russian chest rig called "pioneer" I think. It was $55.00, and is of very good quality. It has the slot for armor plating, grenade arming lanyards (like I need that), and room for (I think) eight mags. The labels are all russian, and I am very happy with it.

--Fargo007

cdvanns
08-27-2004, 04:52 PM
Thanks for the input Fargo,I have a 4-cell in route and I was curious what they were going for lately.I jumped on it cause it seems they are harder to find these and I was wondering how much I may have overpaid if any?That pioneer sounds like a good deal,if I don't like this I could always sell it I suppose.

cdvanns
09-02-2004, 12:26 AM
I got my 4-cell the other day and loaded up 4-30rd.,1-10rd. and a pair of small binocs. in the acces. pouches. I gotta say I have no urge to carry any more than 130rds. of 7.62 in any form of carry.If I count the 30rds. in the ak that's 160rds. and if I had to I could duct tape another 30 to it making 190rds. A back pack slips right on and does not interfear with the pouch and I suppose if you were a glutton for punishment it could hold more loaded mags if needed and can be dropped easy if necessary.I saw a 4-cell on another site and the guy was asking $40.00 for it,it didn't appear he had any takers after a couple days.So I feel pretty good I did O.K. on mine and I think with the addition of a couple shoulder pads of some sort this is just the SHIZNET for any SHTF situation without spending over $30.00.That's my 2cents and MHO,CD