PDA

View Full Version : Pmag

gaigeboyd
01-27-2018, 12:44 PM
I finally had a chance to shoot mg psak47. I took it to the range and loaded up a magazine. Keep getting failures to feed. I used my dads pmag and it worked. Even he used mine in his rifle and still same results. Kinda annoying that I wait and finally get my rifle and go shoot for the first time this happens. Maybe my mag was a kemin? Other than the bad magazine, the rifle shot wonderfully. Any advise or help from PSA?

Palmetto State Armory
01-27-2018, 01:38 PM
@gaigeboyd,

I would try more magazines. Sometimes you get one that is finicky, and won't work. If you keep having issues with multiple different magazines, please let me know.

Thank you,

Josiah

gaigeboyd
01-27-2018, 01:52 PM
I have used a different pmag and it worked. But it isn't mind to keep. The only mag I have is what came with it and it doesn't work. I know they are roughly 15-20 dollars but when I spend what I consider a large amount on a rifle, if at least hope the magazine it comes with works. So right now I have an excellent shooting rifle with no mag. Bummer

Palmetto State Armory
01-27-2018, 02:02 PM
@gaigeboyd

What kind of magazine came with the gun? Was it another PMAG? I will ship you another one. I just want to make sure it was a PMAG.

Josiah

gaigeboyd
01-27-2018, 02:31 PM
Yes it was a pmag. I don't think it was a newest generation, but its whatever comes shipped with the gun. Like I said I used one earlier and it worked fine. But the one I got didn't.

Palmetto State Armory
01-27-2018, 02:43 PM
@gaigeboyd

Please PM me your order number, and I will get on shipped out to you. My apologies.

Thank you,

Josiah

gaigeboyd
01-27-2018, 02:48 PM
Pm sent

gaigeboyd
01-27-2018, 05:07 PM
PM sent again. Sorry I may have sent two of the same. Hard to use on a tablet.