PDA

View Full Version : 15 days and still haven't shipped

ah-k
01-25-2018, 06:17 PM
What the hell, PSA? It seems that you've abandoned this board but I feel like bitching anyway. I ordered a set of MBUS sights on the 10th, got a shipping notice on the 16th (already wtf), wait the 10 days for "holiday and weather conditions", call th 21st and was told it hadn't shipped and was "red flagged", call 23rd still "red flagged" and hasn't shipped...maybe today or tomorrow. What the hell does flagging it do if it doesn't move it to the top of the pile. I've spent over an hour on the phone with your customer service (95% on hold) and still nothing! I could have walked to damn SC by now!

AlphaTango4
01-25-2018, 06:59 PM
15 days ain't nothing for psa....

If I were that anxious, I'd ask for a refund and go elsewhere.

Not like they are the only ones with ar stuff.

Rev06
01-25-2018, 07:05 PM
I ordered the MBUS sights also and got them a couple days back, maybe 6-8 days after ordering? I am nearest east coast

ah-k
01-25-2018, 07:47 PM

Point me to someone else that has an MBUS set for $50 and I will. I wasn't pissed until they told me they "red flagged" it and still hadn't shipped 2 days later and may not for another 2 days. If it's an upper or something they may have to assemble or multiple parts to pack, I get it. These days, over 2 weeks is reasonable to be "anxious".

ah-k
01-25-2018, 07:48 PM
Not to mention, I need tracking info so my shit doesn't get stolen. Folks in Memphis love snatching shit off porches.

AlphaTango4
01-26-2018, 08:46 AM
It's psa.....

If you search the forum, you'll discover this is not new...

plastikman47
01-26-2018, 10:56 AM
Don't buy anything from PSA that you can't live without for a while.
Took 10 days to ship a rifle, 10 days to ship ammo, etc. They get alot of orders, have the staff the size of my...well...it's probably not huge. Also, weather and whatever I'm sure dosen't help.

I remember years ago they were pretty fast, but it's slowed down a bit.

HEELS357
01-26-2018, 11:36 AM
Typical PSA. They got some really good steals so just order your item and be patient. Will ship eventually. I've waited almost 3 weeks before for them to pull the order off of confirm to getting ready to ship.

notasheeple
01-26-2018, 11:41 AM
Normally PSA has always shipped fast for me (within a few days). I placed a magazine order before a firearm order. Still waiting on both to ship. Stuck in "Processing".

Str8liner
01-26-2018, 11:46 AM
Well it is what it is with PSA. I have received stuff real quick then next time you wait and wait... I joked one time that for PSA free shipping they must take orders out front, put them on the sidewalk, and let continental drift do the rest. The only excuse I can think of is the shipping department must be woefully understaffed or something.

Really sucks because we are all excited to get something we order then they put us through processing/shipping hell.

ah-k
01-26-2018, 04:50 PM
I guess I have just gotten lucky with them in the past. Again, though, the first guy that I talked to said something was wrong with my order hence why he flagged it. And we have a member in this very thread that has ordered and received the same items. I'm more annoyed that they have an acknowledged issue with a customer's order and their response is "Yeah, somethings wrong. We'll get to it next week. Maybe."

codsack
01-26-2018, 09:36 PM
Man I have bought so many ARs, uppers,lowers from PSA over the years that I expect slow shipping as a fact of life! Bottom line for me is great price,good rifles and though slow it always comes

DemocracyEnaction
01-26-2018, 09:46 PM

Yep I have happily waited months. You won't find that kind of quality for that price anywhere else. You can't always have it all.:wink_smal

DemocracyEnaction
01-26-2018, 09:48 PM
I guess I have just gotten lucky with them in the past. Again, though, the first guy that I talked to said something was wrong with my order hence why he flagged it. And we have a member in this very thread that has ordered and received the same items. I'm more annoyed that they have an acknowledged issue with a customer's order and their response is "Yeah, somethings wrong. We'll get to it next week. Maybe."

I'm sure they will make it right. They replaced a part that broke after 4 years.

bd8604
01-26-2018, 10:59 PM
When you get to a month or some come and whine. PSA aint amazon.

Palmetto State Armory
01-27-2018, 11:26 AM
@ah-k

Please PM me your order number, and I can see what is going on with your order. I apologize for the delay.

Thank you,

Josiah

ah-k
01-27-2018, 09:27 PM
Done.

And, again , there is an issue with my order! This is not just normal, slow PSA shipping (which I have never experienced) and my concern was more one of making sure that I have accurate tracking info so that whenever they get it resolved, my shit doesn't get stolen! In any event, my bitching here had the desired effect of catching their attention and I am sure that it will be taken care of.

Thanks Josiah!

Mattylight30
01-28-2018, 12:32 AM
Not trying to jinx myself but I’ve had great luck with PSA shipping and the products themselves.

2 complete lowers, 3 uppers, 2 rifle kits, AR parts and mags all received within a week.

ah-k
01-29-2018, 06:21 PM
Update :

I am not sure what happened, but I am having them ship another set out to you. It will be going out today, tomorrow at the latest. If you get the first one, Happy belated Christmas!

Thank you,

Josiah

Big thanks to Josiah! Whatever funky was going on it appears to be taken care of. If I do receive 2 then I'll post the other for free here (assuming that they don't want it back, I'd happily do that as well) but there has been no change in tracking, so I doubt that it's coming. Whether that's PSAs or USPSs fault is anyones guess.

As Matty said above, I've always been extremely happy with PSA shipping (and quality) through 2 lowers and a rifle kit in the past 2 years. That's why I was concerned in the first place. Memphis may suck at a lot but being a major shipping hub is not one of them. I generally get packages from anywhere in the US in less than 5 days after shipping, usually 2-3.

brawny
01-29-2018, 06:30 PM
Update :

You got jacked by the friendly neighborhood porch snatcher

ah-k
01-29-2018, 06:43 PM
You got jacked by the friendly neighborhood porch snatcher

Eh, I doubt it ever shipped. If it did, see my edit above. However, the USPS number they gave me still shows "pre-shipment" and if I go to the Help Center on the shipping email and enter my info, it takes me to a UPS tracking page that says "action not available at this time", so who the hell knows!

ah-k
02-01-2018, 06:17 PM
Update 2 :

Sights arrived today. The SKU on the packing order was different and the price was zeroed out so I assume that these are the ones Josiah sent out. Thanks a ton and if the others ever show, I'll find them a good home or send them back!