PDA

View Full Version : I can't get a reply

NCAK47
05-12-2017, 08:14 PM
Palmetto State Armory, my psak build kit has been with you guys for repairs for three weeks now. How can I get an update? I have sent messages on here and emails. Thank you.

rongaudier
05-12-2017, 08:17 PM
Try calling.

Thumper5102
05-13-2017, 12:55 AM
Palmetto State Armory, my psak build kit has been with you guys for repairs for three weeks now. How can I get an update? I have sent messages on here and emails. Thank you.

You won't get an accurate update from PSA here or through their customer service center, just bogus information from mis-informed PSA reps. Seems everyone there at PSA is on a vastly different page. I would have thought a Customer Service manager would have accurate information, this isn't the case.

BEHEMOTH
05-15-2017, 09:10 PM
Call them. Trust me.

dr.Hog
05-15-2017, 10:10 PM
Call them. Trust me.

LOL :wink_smal

ÄÄCHMED HÄZÄÄMÄT
05-16-2017, 10:39 AM
Be prepared to wait on the phone for 58+minutes

slapshut
05-16-2017, 10:41 AM
They sell snubs. Order a few. :smile_sma

BEHEMOTH
05-16-2017, 01:38 PM
Be prepared to wait on the phone for 58+minutes

Worth it to get the answers to the questions you have. They need to change up their hold music.:tongue_sm

But for cereal something seems to get lost in the email communications.

NCAK47
05-21-2017, 12:41 AM
I got my rifle back an about 3 days ago. They sent it back to my ffl with no paperwork or any type of notification at all. My ffl had to call palmetto to find out who it was even for. There wasn't anything with it either stating what was done to fix it. It's the same one I sent in for repair, and from what I can see they did nothing to it. I will be testing it in the morning to see how it functions.

Dannyboy53
05-22-2017, 12:18 PM
PSA's public service has gone down the toilet, it seems, since the wife and I dealt with them a little over a year ago. This will cost them in the long run.

Stopsign32v
05-22-2017, 04:44 PM
I can't stand that company. Shitty customer service everywhere. Their store is less than 30 mins from me and I haven't been in there for probably 3 months now. If you call them they might help you. If they do they often will give you incorrect information on their products due to lack of employee knowledge. If you go inside the store MULTIPLE times I've gone to buy or look at a pistol and end up standing there minutes on top of minutes while the gun counter guys jerk off one another without asking if they could assist me. So I go across the street and buy from Cabelas and have them match the price. All in all that company sucks asshole in CS. I do not support them and they are a local business to me.