PDA

View Full Version : Palmetto State - Why is CNC Warrior being left in the cold ???

Aceshigh
05-02-2017, 04:49 PM
This is not to TROLL your company, as I am a big fan of your products, and multiple buyer.

I have an issue seeing a company being unpaid for their products, and not recouping the products from DDI when the buyout happened.
I'm just inquiring because ethically I feel this is a MAJOR issue for the community to see this handled ethically.

Is there any plans to repay them or ship their products back to them soon??
We know the merger/buyout was in the works for several months prior to the December closeout.

I'd like to remain a customer of PSA, but I'd also like to make sure the right thing happens here.
I posted a link to this thread for others to be aware of and share their thoughts, so hopefully we can discuss reasonably.

Please advise.

vernbudde
05-02-2017, 07:22 PM
This is not to TROLL your company, as I am a big fan of your products, and multiple buyer.

I have an issue seeing a company being unpaid for their products, and not recouping the products from DDI when the buyout happened.
I'm just inquiring because ethically I feel this is a MAJOR issue for the community to see this handled ethically.

Is there any plans to repay them or ship their products back to them soon??
We know the merger/buyout was in the works for several months prior to the December closeout.

I'd like to remain a customer of PSA, but I'd also like to make sure the right thing happens here.
I posted a link to this thread for others to be aware of and share their thoughts, so hopefully we can discuss reasonably.

Please advise.

is this just a matter of miscommunication?? maybe David didn't fully disclose everything before PSA bought him out.

Jagick
05-02-2017, 07:54 PM
is this just a matter of miscommunication?? maybe David didn't fully disclose everything before PSA bought him out.

Interesting first post considering how long you've been here, but no, I think there is something a bit more than that going on here.

Even if there is some miscommunication it doesn't excuse the situation. See this post here: http://akfiles.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4004637&postcount=7

vernbudde
05-02-2017, 08:22 PM
I joined as a member when I got my AK and lurked reading the forums for info on my gun when I purchased it and started reading again as I have renewed interest in AK's again.

paragrunt
05-03-2017, 10:56 AM
I too would really like to know the truth behind this mess. It will dictate how and with whom I spend my money in regards to future firearms and firearms accessories purchases.

jmano
05-04-2017, 10:31 PM
It seems to me the most classless (and stupid) of acts is on CNC Warrior's part. This is a simple invoicing issue and is dealt with by companies across this country every day. Take them to small claims court.

The big problem is that regardless of who's right or wrong, coming on a public forum and making that post opens CNC Warrior to much more litigation from PSA, especially being as they are admittedly attempting to affect PSA's business. You do not make a public statement about this until after the issue has been resolved or litigated. If for example PSA sent a check 10 seconds before, 10 days after or whatever from the time they made that post, they could sue CNC Warrior for tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars.

This whole debacle shows that some people like CNC Warrior may be talented at creating products, but that doesn't mean that they are talented at running a business.

Vance
05-05-2017, 05:10 PM
So lawsuits are the answer?

Sometimes people would rather take the loss than involve lawyers. I respect CNC for waiting 5 months before they said anything. Not much else you can do if the other party just ignores you. I'm not speaking for CNC warrior, this is my own opinion.

ÄÄCHMED HÄZÄÄMÄT
05-14-2017, 10:27 AM
Damn. PSA is getting attacked from all directions lately. Glad my purchases are pretty much done.

ÄÄCHMED HÄZÄÄMÄT
05-14-2017, 10:52 AM
These goods were originally purchased by DDI with 30 day terms. Shortly after we all heard the news that DDI was being bought by PSA. However, the owner of PSA specifically said to my boss that this was not the case. So to our knowledge, DDI was not bought out, it no longer exists.

So he doesn't own the company? Am I reading this right? His boss could bitch slap him and hand him a pink slip.

jandaak
05-14-2017, 04:30 PM
Well damn. I must've missed something. LOL