View Full Version : PSA - Stop shipping Croatian Blem AK Mags in factory boxes

03-23-2017, 11:41 AM
Over the past few months I've ordered several of the 42 magazine cases of Croatian AK47 magazines. These full cases are being shipped in their original factory cardboard boxes. These boxes are flimsy and are not sufficient for shipping purposes. Most boxes have been busted open when they arrived in Georgia. I had to refuse one because it was damaged and I could not determine if all 42 magazines were in it. I ended up being shorted several magazines. While y'all did eventually replace all the missing magazines, having to wait on hold over thirty minutes three different times was painful. Given how flimsy the boxes are and the fact that I'm in an adjacent state, I'm confident that others have had similar bad luck with getting their cases to arrive intact. The bottom line is that these flimsy factory boxes need to be placed inside a regular cardboard box that is suitable for shipment. In the long run it will save you money because you won't have to replace lost magazines and it will make your customers happy at the same time.

Palmetto State Armory
03-27-2017, 10:06 AM
Thank you for your feedback. We have forwarded your comment to the folks in charge.

04-04-2017, 11:20 PM
I think they listened, mine came in sealed original box, packed in another larger box with filler. The original box looks pristine!

Thanks PSA!

04-05-2017, 08:59 AM

04-07-2017, 06:29 PM
I'm giving it another try. Just bought a 42 magazine case. I'll let y'all know how it arrives.

04-12-2017, 06:49 PM
My latest order of 42 magazines arrived today. The weak factory box was packaged perfectly in a high quality cardboard box. Thanks PSA of listening and doing it right!

04-12-2017, 11:11 PM
Glad to hear yours came in nice!