PDA

View Full Version : PSAK-47 build it yourself video

Palmetto State Armory
01-20-2017, 02:30 PM
Palmetto State armory introduces the build it yourself PSAK-47. An unassembled version of our standard GB2 rifle, we have done all of the hard work!

livBrRdpgdk

frankinnola
01-20-2017, 04:02 PM
You may want to use the cap from the cleaning kit to hold the hammer spring in place while installing into receiver.

Mel64D
01-20-2017, 05:43 PM
Not being a D!ck. But if you guys do all the work then where is the "building" part of these?

brawny
01-20-2017, 05:45 PM
Not being a D!ck. But if you guys do all the work then where is the "building" part of these?

So that guys like me can swagger up to guys like you and talk about all the "builds" we put together.

Mel64D
01-20-2017, 06:29 PM
So that guys like me can swagger up to guys like you and talk about all the "builds" we put together.

Well....got to start somewhere.

I'm just playing around on the threads about these kits. I think it's outstanding they offer these at all.

giantpune
01-20-2017, 06:57 PM
Seems like if you got the receiver and build kit, you should have all the parts to have a 100% complete PSAK-47. I just noticed that the cleaning rod is not listed in the parts for the barreled receiver or the build kit? Is there any other part of the gun missing that we'll need to source from somewhere else?

jhartmac1
01-22-2017, 02:22 PM
I saw it and its cool because........the price point is excellent.........

Palmetto State Armory
01-22-2017, 05:28 PM
Seems like if you got the receiver and build kit, you should have all the parts to have a 100% complete PSAK-47. I just noticed that the cleaning rod is not listed in the parts for the barreled receiver or the build kit? Is there any other part of the gun missing that we'll need to source from somewhere else?

The kit completes the receiver.

The cleaning rod is an accessory and not necessary to fire the weapon.

DemocracyEnaction
01-22-2017, 05:43 PM
will you be selling any disassembled parts kits?

Palmetto State Armory
01-23-2017, 10:26 AM
will you be selling any disassembled parts kits?

At this time we only offer the complete receivers.

giantpune
01-23-2017, 11:40 AM
The kit completes the receiver.

The cleaning rod is an accessory and not necessary to fire the weapon.

Are there any other accessories we'll need to supply ourselves? Just trying to figure out exactly what is different between buying the kits and the complete rifle.

brawny
01-23-2017, 11:50 AM
Are there any other accessories we'll need to supply ourselves? Just trying to figure out exactly what is different between buying the kits and the complete rifle.

Trigger group and wood, uh I mean plastic.
That's to shoot.
To make it yours will be up to you.

brawny
01-23-2017, 11:52 AM
Well....got to start somewhere.

I'm just playing around on the threads about these kits. I think it's outstanding they offer these at all.

If this gun shoots at all it is definitely the best deal on freedom aks.

giantpune
01-23-2017, 04:32 PM
Trigger group and wood, uh I mean plastic.
That's to shoot.
To make it yours will be up to you.

Trigger group and furniture comes in the build kit. A magazine would be considered by some to be required to shoot, but is not included with the barreled receiver or the build kit.

I'm not complaining about having to source parts from other places, just looking for clarification. PSA could probably even add a "you will need the following item numbers to complete your build..." to the website and get some more sales from the extra parts.

brawny
01-23-2017, 06:13 PM
Trigger group and furniture comes in the build kit. A magazine would be considered by some to be required to shoot, but is not included with the barreled receiver or the build kit.

I'm not complaining about having to source parts from other places, just looking for clarification. PSA could probably even add a "you will need the following item numbers to complete your build..." to the website and get some more sales from the extra parts.

Oh, sorry about that. I could have sworn it was just a barrelled receiver with bcg. This is confusing.