PDA

View Full Version : Order issue

jmano
12-07-2016, 01:29 PM
Hi,

I submitted an order on Thanksgiving which was nine business days ago. My order has not been shipped and when I look it up it is marked as completed but with no shipping info. I sent an email on Monday regarding this and have not received a response, and when I call the automated phone just hangs up on me. Can I get an update on my order. Saving $10 on my order is not worth all of this unnecessary waiting, hassle and lack of customer service. Attached below is a copy of my prior email.

Thank you
Jared

I made this order #32102397122 a couple weeks ago, and the website says the order is complete, but there is no tracking number and I have not received it. Could you provide me the tracking number please?

AlphaTango4
12-07-2016, 01:42 PM
SOP for PSA.

You'll get your stuff.

Palmetto State Armory
12-07-2016, 04:06 PM
Your order shipped on the 2nd and is enroute to Nevada, last location was Illinois on the 6th.

glockengruvin
12-30-2016, 04:53 PM
order # 32102468627
12/13/2016
received it out of 20 boxes of 50 rounds each only 7 survived the shipping now I get it ,It's only ammo but I can't resell it if it's loose in the box and not in 50rd boxes .

Wanted to update my original post with Palmetto State Armory's solution to my claim.
Dylan & Fred hit it out of the park with a refund unexpected woohoo
They will continue to get as much business as I can send them which by my calculations last year was close to 3K .
and we are on track this year too
Thank's Fred & Dylan
Vancouver Weapons Werx

uncommonsense
12-31-2016, 02:44 AM
If we're getting responses here, how about order #32102401348, "processing" since 11/24. Any eta?

I know PSA is typically slow and there were probably a ton of holiday orders, but I just ordered #32102513600 on 12/27 and it's already shipped with an ETA of 1/6.

If orders aren't being fulfilled first in, first out then it seems like the item I ordered on 11/24 wasn't in stock and still isn't.

Any insight?

Palmetto State Armory
01-02-2017, 10:35 AM
If we're getting responses here, how about order #32102401348, "processing" since 11/24. Any eta?

I know PSA is typically slow and there were probably a ton of holiday orders, but I just ordered #32102513600 on 12/27 and it's already shipped with an ETA of 1/6.

If orders aren't being fulfilled first in, first out then it seems like the item I ordered on 11/24 wasn't in stock and still isn't.

Any insight?

Yes,

Check with your FFL - I am showing that order delivered on 12/6 via 2nd day air and signed for.

uncommonsense
01-02-2017, 11:02 AM
Yes,

Check with your FFL - I am showing that order delivered on 12/6 via 2nd day air and signed for.
Thanks, that's great news. I will do that.

Strange that the tracking number was never emailed nor updated on the website order details like it usually is. Must have been lost in the shuffle.

Palmetto State Armory
01-02-2017, 11:10 AM

Strange that the tracking number was never emailed nor updated on the website order details like it usually is. Must have been lost in the shuffle.

We do not email tracking numbers on serialized items for security reasons.

Some have used this information in the past to re-route their firearms to a non-FFL address.

uncommonsense
01-02-2017, 11:19 AM
We do not email tracking numbers on serialized items for security reasons.

Some have used this information in the past to re-route their firearms to a non-FFL address.
Sounds smart and I appreciate that. Yet, like every other firearm or non-firearm order I'd placed in the past, I have an email on 12/29 from PSA with tracking number sent to me for the second order, which also shows as "shipped" with tracking number on the "order history" on my account on your website. Unlike the order I asked about, which even today shows as "processing" on the website. All the others show "completed" with a tracking number.

Palmetto State Armory
01-02-2017, 11:37 AM
Sounds smart and I appreciate that. Yet, like every other firearm or non-firearm order I'd placed in the past, I have an email on 12/29 from PSA with tracking number sent to me for the second order, which also shows as "shipped" with tracking number on the "order history" on my account on your website. Unlike the order I asked about, which even today shows as "processing" on the website. All the others show "completed" with a tracking number.

I will notify IT of the discrepancy. The order looks the same on the back end as all of your other orders, and shows it was picked, packed, and shipped with tracking.

uncommonsense
01-02-2017, 11:44 AM
I will notify IT of the discrepancy. The order looks the same on the back end as all of your other orders, and shows it was picked, packed, and shipped with tracking.
Thanks. It sounds like two problems. One specific to my order where it doesn't show the current status, and the other where even serialized items do get the tracking number included in the "order complete/shipped" email to the customer. Looking back at emails I still have, from 2016 I have three like that.

rbox1064
01-02-2017, 11:47 AM

Been almost a month? Your FFL is probably really enjoying your new toy! :uhoh_smal

Seriously though you have the patience of Job.

Palmetto State Armory
01-02-2017, 12:06 PM
Thanks. It sounds like two problems. One specific to my order where it doesn't show the current status, and the other where even serialized items do get the tracking number included in the "order complete/shipped" email to the customer. Looking back at emails I still have, from 2016 I have three like that.

After speaking with IT and Logistics, it is just one problem.

We now issue tracking with firearms purchasers - UPS has made sure the tracking info is no longer a security issue. I was incorrect earlier.

IT is working to correct the "status freeze" issue.

Thanks for the input.

uncommonsense
01-02-2017, 12:11 PM
Been almost a month? Your FFL is probably really enjoying your new toy! :uhoh_smal

Seriously though you have the patience of Job.
I do have a bit more patience than some, I think.

I always follow tracking for my incoming orders. I had an order from another seller's tracking show as delivered to my FFL, and since I expected this PSA order to also arrive shortly after, I emailed the FFL and told them I'd just pick them up both together when the PSA one arrived (saving me a trip and slightly reducing the transfer fee total).

Little did I know until now they were apparently both delivered on the same day. I didn't bother checking with the FFL about the PSA order since PSA never indicated it was shipped and I didn't have any tracking number.

Since I told the FFL to sit tight for another shipment, they probably assumed I knew about those two orders arriving. If I didn't already think that PSA is slow to ship I would have been concerned or curious much earlier. I saw no reason to pester them, since I figured they'd ship as soon as they could and if I could even get through to them it probably wouldn't help.

Fast forward to more recently and I placed another order with PSA and to my surprise it shipped right away. I responded to their "order complete" email for that second order, asking about my first "processing" order and never got a response from PSA (as I somewhat expected), so I asked on here. It's great that they have a forum presence.

In a few days I get to go to my FFL and pick up three. One is even an AK, or perhaps very AK-like. :cool_smal Nice way to start the new year! :small_gri

ETA: If you think I'm patient here, you would really think that with some of my experiences with Botach. :rolleyes:

uncommonsense
01-02-2017, 12:14 PM
After speaking with IT and Logistics, it is just one problem.

We now issue tracking with firearms purchasers - UPS has made sure the tracking info is no longer a security issue. I was incorrect earlier.

IT is working to correct the "status freeze" issue.

Thanks for the input.
Thanks for the impressive response and for the forum presence here. It's great to be able to reach you guys and get this type of attention. I also enjoy the great deals PSA offers.

Rocket_man
01-16-2017, 01:57 AM
Multiple emails have been sent without an answer regarding an order that I still haven't received.

Order date: 12-22-16
Order #32102497923

Order status marked complete.

Could you please give me an update or tracking info? Thanks.

Palmetto State Armory
01-17-2017, 11:25 AM
Multiple emails have been sent without an answer regarding an order that I still haven't received.

Order date: 12-22-16
Order #32102497923

Order status marked complete.

Could you please give me an update or tracking info? Thanks.

This order shows very conflicting information in regards to your shipping data. I have moved to have this order rebuilt in your name.

You should receive tracking information via email when it ships, but if you need an update, please IM me directly.

Rocket_man
01-18-2017, 09:51 PM
This order shows very conflicting information in regards to your shipping data. I have moved to have this order rebuilt in your name.

You should receive tracking information via email when it ships, but if you need an update, please IM me directly.

Thank you for the response.